What's new

Does India need Secularism?

aap yahaan zabaan ladaayi naa karein miyaan,sach ka saamna karna seekho,aankhein bandh karne se,duniya andhera naa ho jayega.

India needs to follow that path of Ram Singh
Bring in Hinduism, allow men to continue raping woman happily, create more Hindus :D

India needs to follow that path of Ram Singh
Bring in Hinduism, allow men to continue raping woman happily, create more Hindus :D

Only some idiots will think only Hindus are raping women here...You know the main accused in the Delhi rape case is a muslim? In my state a girl who is a muslim has been raped by her on father, brother and uncle for years.. Bigots like you only see things through religious angle and find happiness in cruelty like rape.. Once one of your own suffered like this, you will find how hard it is for some one to go through it.. Till then keep on smiling and make fun of rapes and other religion..

Only some idiots will think only Hindus are raping women here...You know the main accused in the Delhi rape case is a muslim? In my state a girl who is a muslim has been raped by her on father, brother and uncle for years.. Bigots like you only see things through religious angle and find happiness in cruelty like rape.. Once one of your own suffered like this, you will find how hard it is for some one to go through it.. Till then keep on smiling and make fun of rapes and other religion..

What have you done for rape victims, bro? :)

I'd like to think I've worked for more rape victims in India while here than you have, rehabitilating them, helping to convince a family to take them in, etc. It's not a vacation :D

What have you done for rape victims, bro? :)

I'd like to think I've worked for more rape victims in India while here than you have, rehabitilating them, helping to convince a family to take them in, etc. It's not a vacation :D

Nothing.. But I never made a fun of some one..

If you have done all those things you claim to be, then you know it well that its not done by only those who belong to a particular religion.. You just used rape as a tool to bash another religion.. How sick can some one become?

Nothing.. But I never made a fun of some one..

If you have done all those things you claim to be, then you know it well that its not done by only those who belong to a particular religion.. You just used rape as a tool to bash another religion.. How sick can some one become?

I used it to bash India. And I agree, rape is about power, not religion. Majority of rapists rape for power, not even lust

My point is quite simple. Why should Pakistanis or Indian Hindus decide what Indian muslims should do or decide? Did you notice the past tense in your above statement? I don't really think that religious differences would have been sorted out if it had been purely based on religion. Yes the animosity would have been much less had there been no riots during partition.
I might sound like an anti muslim if i answer that . Not only the riots but also the wars including 1971 might have been prevented whose major cause was bangladeshis flooding to india . Pakistan majorly sees us as hindu state despite we having muslims equal to as that of pakistan . The minorities and castes had its own contribution in hindering the growth of India ,

Back
Top Bottom