What's new

Does India need Secularism?

that would force us to get back our historical lands :rofl: your option is kashmir+150 million muslims , yes or no or no response .

For me to set up my MUGHAL EMPIRE , I will need those northern states.

That is my Final Offer, take it or leave it.

Blame the F'ing politicians for that.

Not really.

Secularism is a flawed ideology created by libertarian philosophers of medieval Europe in order to reduce the Church's power. Being an organized religion, Christianity then was extremely aggressive and controlled every single aspect of European lives. It was so extreme then that people got fed up and thus this word came into existence over time.

In our country and culture, that is not the case.

Because if it were, there would have been nobody else in our country other than you, we, sardars etc.

So secularism by definition is flawed.

The right system should be:

Uniform Civil Law for all in the matter of national administration.

So if say for example, a family planning program is launched, it will be applicable for everyone regardless.

If a national act is passed it will be followed by all.

If a stern anti-reservation rule is passed, it will be followed by all without whining and protesting.

And so on.

I believe you have common sense . The question is when India offers you kashmir with 150m muslims . Would you take it or not . Just yes or no . As simple as that . Iam not asking for a deal . Btw we are peace loving religion wont invade any other countries and claim their lands . This time if any babar invades he would have to go back with his a$$ burnt . The time now is different , muslims are not able to live comfortably in their own land and you dream of acquiring others land :tongue:

1-Try that with Afghanistan.

2-You're not getting a needle point of our land.

3-Forget J&K, return our territory to us and form a strategic commercial trading pact with us for your own benefit.

4-De-sanitize your borders of all civilians and ensure that there are not 'freedom fighters' encouraged from your side; for this, we might even help you against TTP and other anti-Pakistani elements in the future like good neighbours.

5-Forget the past, look at the future.

These are simple 5 steps you need to follow.

For us we have all the time to wait; while it is running out for you.

Take this offer or suffer without it.

As for YOUR Mughal Empire, here's a useful site for you to vent out your fantasy:

www.nations.com

Create one there for yourself. :rofl:

Not really.

Secularism is a flawed ideology created by libertarian philosophers of medieval Europe in order to reduce the Church's power. Being an organized religion, Christianity then was extremely aggressive and controlled every single aspect of European lives. It was so extreme then that people got fed up and thus this word came into existence over time.

In our country and culture, that is not the case.

Because if it were, there would have been nobody else in our country other than you, we, sardars etc.

So secularism by definition is flawed.

The right system should be:

Uniform Civil Law for all in the matter of national administration.

So if say for example, a family planning program is launched, it will be applicable for everyone regardless.

If a national act is passed it will be followed by all.

If a stern anti-reservation rule is passed, it will be followed by all without whining and protesting.

And so on.

I like the idea - but blame the politicians for.

1. Vote bank politics.
2. Reservations.
3. Communal disharmony.
4. population segregation based on religion, caste, creed etc.

By Law India was made secular. If you can change it then change it, if you cant then STFU

Secularism means that the state does not adopt a specific religion, and it does not interfere with the religion of its people.

State is state, religion is religion.

Now if you have a problem with that, log out of PDF, switch off your computer, build yourself a time machine and go back some hundred years back in time where you belong to... like other backward thinking pitiful morons.

Surely secularism isnt perfect, like some politicians use dirty votebank politics, thats why I respect Modi for not using this kind of tactics.

But nevertheless, India is a very unique place:

Its the only country where people from all major religions have formed a republic which could withstand all challenges which were thrown upon us by history.

Its the only place where people from all major religions are so present in all kinds of functions:

PM: Sikh
President: Hindu

FM: Hindu

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Muslim

Defence Minister: Atheist

Chief of the ruling party: Catholic

Chief of the Army: Sikh

IAF chief: Christian

IN Chief: Hindu

Seriously, I could go on for this like for ever... but I dont have enough time :P

but then your empire will end with your offspring shot dead by the goras, your daughters become nautch girls and probably you yourself being imprisoned or killed by your own sons. ok with that?

India should not have any Secularism. Hindu rule should reign supreme and all other minorities should bow down to the HINDU PEOPLE as India is a country that belongs to the HINDUS alone:disagree::hitwall:.

All other religions should be declared illegal and only the great HINDU religion should be the state approved religion.

It should be permissible for virile Hindu men to RAPE any Non-Hindu woman so that India breeds only GOOD HINDU LADS AND LASSES.

Schools should have only one prescribed curriculum, the one that teaches and promotes the great HINDU DHARAM.

Most of all India name should be changed to HINDUSTAN, the land of the Hindus, from the Hindus and for the Hindus.

India belongs to INDIANS

India should not have any Secularism. Hindu rule should reign supreme and all other minorities should bow down to the HINDU PEOPLE as India is a country that belongs to the HINDUS alone.

All other religions should be declared illegal and only the great HINDU religion should be the state approved religion.

It should be permissible for virile Hindu men to RAPE any Non-Hindu woman so that India breeds only GOOD HINDU LADS AND LASSES.

Schools should have only one prescribed curriculum, the one that teaches and promotes the great HINDU DHARAM.

Most of all India name should be changed to HINDUSTAN, the land of the Hindus, from the Hindus and for the Hindus.

:tdown: Failed attempt to provoke some here, I must say ! Try it somewhere else.

hindus are to blame for it.

Rich pseudos for thinking the world exists in losing disciplines and the poor,well they are poor,they ll be exploited.

basically any idiot pampered by his parents without getting a slap ll turn out like this.

I personally fell anybody who advocates India to become a theocracy should be declared a traitor and shot.

Because that person wants my country to become like Pakistan or Taliban ruled Afghanistan and he is therefore an enemy to the motherland.

Back
Top Bottom