What's new

Does India need Secularism?

we should give away kashmir and convert India to Hindusthan .

Why give Kashmir?

Kashmiris are actually Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.

Why should we give away our land?

We already donated such a huge chunk of our land in the name of organized religion.

If they want to be Islamic truly and want a country of their own, why not go to Pakistan?

Kashmir is as much our state as much as it is of the real kashmiris (not the Arab wannabes sitting inside the state now).

if we give up secularism we will suffer the same fate as that of Pakistan....

Secularism is not the same as it is practised in Turkey my friend.

Here it has put the majority community and sister faiths into danger now.

India should not have any Secularism. Hindu rule should reign supreme and all other minorities should bow down to the HINDU PEOPLE as India is a country that belongs to the HINDUS alone.

All other religions should be declared illegal and only the great HINDU religion should be the state approved religion.

It should be permissible for virile Hindu men to RAPE any Non-Hindu woman so that India breeds only GOOD HINDU LADS AND LASSES.

Schools should have only one prescribed curriculum, the one that teaches and promotes the great HINDU DHARAM.

Most of all India name should be changed to HINDUSTAN, the land of the Hindus, from the Hindus and for the Hindus.

India should not have any Secularism. Hindu rule should reign supreme and all other minorities should bow down to the HINDU PEOPLE as India is a country that belongs to the HINDUS alone.

All other religions should be declared illegal and only the great HINDU religion should be the state approved religion.

It should be permissible for virile Hindu men to RAPE any Non-Hindu woman so that India breeds only GOOD HINDU LADS AND LASSES.

Schools should have only one prescribed curriculum, the one that teaches and promotes the great HINDU DHARAM.

Most of all India name should be changed to HINDUSTAN, the land of the Hindus, from the Hindus and for the Hindus.

In short - what Pakistan does...you want a mirror image of Pakistan in India.

not happening Buddy.

@tvsram1992 Please tell me that was a rather malignant attempt at sarcasm.
i want to see what a pakistani response would be
whether to accept kashmir and 140 million muslim population or
leave away kashmir

Why give Kashmir?
Kashmiris are actually Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.
Why should we give away our land?
We already donated such a huge chunk of our land in the name of organized religion.
If they want to be Islamic truly and want a country of their own, why not go to Pakistan?
Kashmir is as much our state as much as it is of the real kashmiris (not the Arab wannabes sitting inside the state now).
Secularism is not the same as it is practised in Turkey my friend.
Here it has put the majority community and sister faiths into danger now.
while agree that we donated loads of land , it would still benefit to us if all muslims go to pakistan even after losing kashmir . atleast the rest of the land will be ours forever . any way what i had said is practically not possible .

Last edited by a moderator:
leave away kashmir

They will accept it. Kashmir isn't the great monkey trap for nothing.

Hinduism is secularism, We don't need to redefine this word. Secularism is needed in those country where minorities are/were annihilated .

India is secular as long as Hindus are alive. when Hindus (and dharmic) religion will go below 60% (which will happen) India will become communal and Hindus will be butchered like Persian and Jews.

80% Muslims decided Pakistan(both east and west) to be Islamic republic . 80% hindus decided India to be secular.. Hindu can not be terrorist, Hindu can not be communal...

your post says what pakistan is doing for minorities

Though I want secularism. .in the interest of knowledge india was present before 1947 as a cultural unit for thousands of years.

And what makes you think those non hindus cannot be converted back?

Why Should they??................And why Does Shiv Sena (Hindu Nationalist Party) hit Bihari & UP Bhiyas Blue and red in Mumbai...............Are they not Hindus................

Why

leave away kashmir

while agree that we donated loads of land , it would still benefit to us if all muslims go to pakistan even after losing kashmir . atleast the rest of the land will be ours forever . any way what i had said is practically not possible .

Yes, we will accept and take KASHMIR, HARYANA, UTTAR PRADESH AND BIHAR ( the poorest of Indian States ) and nearly 250 million Muslims. Problem solved. Only Hindus in Hindustan to be once and for all a great country. We will sign a No war pact with India.

We need Secularism ....... we do not minority appeasement ....

secularism means state wont interfere in personal religious matter. states job is to govern.
The west adopted this by removing church and state and see how they have progressed. the lesser religion the happier they are esp scandinavian country.
on the other hand see the state of islamic countries which has failed to separate religion and state. countries like saudi which could have been super powers have stumbled and is a hell hole , the only reason people are interested in that sh1tole is because of oil and money due to oil.
I think its best if India pretends that there is no religion and does the job its suppoesed to do.. govern.

Yes, KASHMIR, HARYANA, UTTAR PRADESH AND BIHAR and nearly 250 million Muslims. Problem solved. Only Hindus in Hindustan to be once and for all a great country. We will sign a No war pact with India.

Those Muslims you are considering in your wet dream are Indian Muslims who opted to remain Indian in 47 rather than migrate to the heaven that is Pakistan......and get killed.

Yes, KASHMIR, HARYANA, UTTAR PRADESH AND BIHAR and nearly 250 million Muslims. Problem solved. Only Hindus in Hindustan to be once and for all a great country. We will sign a No war pact with India.
that would force us to get back our historical lands :rofl: your option is kashmir+150 million muslims , yes or no or no response .

What is this thing called 'Secularism'?

Why does India need Secularism?

What advantages Secularism offers to Indic Society compared to No-Secularism?

There was No Secularism before 1947, Why Indian society cannot live without secularism? Arguments by the proponents of secularism claim that India will break off without Secularism.

India does not need present day Secularism.. what we have today in the name of secularism is a bastard child of Vote bank politics and caste politics....

We need to redefine secularism in a manner iin which all are equal and all have equal opportunities.... what they make of those opportunities is their prerogative....

Back
Top Bottom