What's new

Do Pakistanis like America?

It is complicated to answer this. But personally I like United States very much for many different reasons. But it is its arrogant foreign policy and military intervention that no one likes including Europeans and Canadians. So it is complicated.

Hate America?

Yes we do. No we don't.

The answer varies to context. We don't hate the citizens. Why would we?
But yes, we do hate the Administration and Military establishment.

If someone steals your money and buys a nice car, do you think you deserve to drive it?

That does not make any sense in this context

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Hate America?

Yes we do. No we don't.

The answer varies to context. We don't hate the citizens. Why would we?
But yes, we do hate the Administration and Military establishment.

Like i mentioned before the very same citizens elect the govt that u do not like

Like i mentioned before the very same citizens elect the govt that u do not like
And latter regret doing so, abuse them, and want them to leave the office?
Do you know how popular Bush is now in the same people wwo elected him?
Same is happening with Obama now.

But do they chose the Military who is the real nuisance for the world?

I fish and shoot with a Pakistani that lives in my town, he owns a carwash here. We just fish and talk about the new rifle we want or how spoiled our kids are. I know he has a lot of family living here in the states, and I try to stop by when his mother is in town. Some of the best cooking on the planet!

How does it not make sense? The US is a thief and has built the country through the theft and exploitation of the non-western world. They're development and high lifestyle stems directly at the expense of the rest (non-western world). They got rich while making and keeping the exploited dirt poor.

So if a thief steals YOUR money and buys a beautiful car, you would have no problem with it. You are too kind.

Fun fact: The worlds biggest and most expensive diamond once belonged to India, guess who possesses that diamond now?

:cray:

ok...i voted for David Cameron in the last elections..
But hell did i know if he will attack Libya and cause so much bloodshed? No i didn't know that.
Same is the situation for most Americans..They don't vote for the President so that he goes attacking countries..An average American is lured by financial promises and better health care...Promises that they make every election but never fulfill...
Plus there is a hell lot of brainwash going on in USA..People know nothing good about Muslims and Muslim world but they would know if a woman is raped in a secluded corner in distant mountains somewhere in Pakistan...Shall we hate them for being brain wash..or shall we hate their Government who is doing this on purpose?
A sane person will know the answer.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Real democracy does not exist in america. Its well known that a small disciplined minority of rich wasps and jews run america. The election you see is an illusion.

America is a “Failed Democracy": Its People want Peace, and its Elected Officials make War

America is a “Failed Democracy": Its People want Peace, and its Elected Officials make War

ok...i voted for David Cameron in the last elections..
But hell did i know if he will attack Libya and cause so much bloodshed? No i didn't know that.
Same is the situation for most Americans..They don't vote for the President so that he goes attacking countries..An average American is lured by financial promises and better health care...Promises that they make every election but never fulfill...
Plus there is a hell lot of brainwash going on in USA..People know nothing good about Muslims and Muslim world but they would know if a woman is raped in a secluded corner in distant mountains somewhere in Pakistan...Shall we hate them for being brain wash..or shall we hate their Government who is doing this on purpose?
A sane person will know the answer.

well in Uk we dont have democracy 75% of the people voted against cameron or could not be bothered to vote

Real democracy does not exist in america. Its well known that a small disciplined minority of rich wasps and jews run america. The election you see is an illusion.

Real democracy does not exist anywhere..Its all a hoax.
I voted for a Government in UK who says they don't have money to spend on Public but have money to pay Billions to bail out Banks and make every law in Favor of corporates and against General Public..
Its all about who can shout louder and prove the other wrong..and thanks to media dominance the western world can shout out loud and show their positive side to the world and negative side of the rest of the world..so we lose they win..Not because we are bad..But because we cant shout louder than them.

Real democracy does not exist anywhere..Its all a hoax.
I voted for a Government in UK who says they don't have money to spend on Public but have money to pay Billions to bail out Banks and make every law in Favor of corporates and against General Public..
Its all about who can shout louder and prove the other wrong..and thanks to media dominance the western world can shout out loud and show their positive side to the world and negative side of the rest of the world..so we lose they win..Not because we are bad..But because we cant shout louder than them.

yet western vested interest are so proud of their so called democracy and go to wars to introduce it to other countries . Back to topic pakistanis dont hate poor americans who are a victim of their own elites propaganda. but we hate govt and their foreign policy that is dictated by a small group of well disiplined jews. Wake up americans

The US as a nation, & the American people Pakistanis have no problem with. It is the US government's policies that everyone hates. Regular US citizens that visit Pakistan are given hospitality, & treated with respect. People are ready to put their lives on the line to protect their guests in Pakistan. The US as a nation is a great country, founded on great ideals, made up of great intellectuals & thinkers, & they are the reasons why the US is still # 1 today (although the gap between the US & the world has shrunk), even though the current generation of folks here is trying very hard to get the US off that helm.

Back
Top Bottom