What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly post what insulting remarks I made buddy. I don't assume or try to speak for all Indian posters. I speak for myself only.

Don't you have someone else to lecture about. Move on.

Here is your offensive remark .....

You are breaking every norm of Trolling. Junior Tehrik-e-Taliban :rofl:

Tehrik-e-Taliban is a terrorist organization and calling a Pakistani in the manner is calling him a terrorist.

In my opinion this is not only insulting, it is highly offensive as well.

And this is what I referred to.

And I don't lecture people like you. You don't deserve it.

Man there's this Moderator Aeronaut or Astronaut, the guy won't stop following me.
The moment I say any truth about Imran Khan, my post's deleted on the grounds of Name-calling.
Guess from now on I be referring to Imran Khan by His Excellency. :D

who is the guy in your avtar

History.

Calling a bomb planting terrorist a hero.

He was lucky to only be hanged. I believe that the British should have stabbed every part of his body, starting from the legs and continued till they reached the heart

No wonder Pakistan is what today ...

Read Mohd Ali Jinnah's thought on Bhagat Singh,he would have slapped your face for saying this if he was alive.

No, it was made for Muslims. Non-Muslims can stay because we don't want them to go to terrorist India and get infected

For your Information You are unwanted here also many Pakistanis are staying India & dont want to go back.

Also our borders are tightly guarded you dont have pole-vaulting options like Bangladeshi have.

Here is your offensive remark .....

Tehrik-e-Taliban is a terrorist organization and calling a Pakistani in the manner is calling him a terrorist.

In my opinion this is not only insulting, it is highly offensive as well.

And this is what I referred to.

And I don't lecture people like you. You don't deserve it.
I called him that :P

:angry:....I was resisting to not go for a smoke. :angry:

Resisting to GO for a smoke, I take it?
Hey, what the hell, ya only live once. ;)

but please i suggest you get a life.. rather than follow this thread closely

Can't. Mullahs be waiting to blow me.
They say I'm not following their version of Islam.

Actually as Krait said, there is too much fun, reading new pakistani version of history :D :lol:

It is equally funny as well as surprising to to hear the Indian perception of historical facts. At times it is downright laughable.

For your Information You are unwanted here also many Pakistanis are staying India & dont want to go back.

Also our borders are tightly guarded you dont have pole-vaulting options like Bangladeshi have.

I am not unwanted, Hindus are neither

Resisting to GO for a smoke, I take it?
Hey, what the hell, ya only live once. ;)

Can't. Mullahs be waiting to blow me.
They say I'm not following their version of Islam.

LOL.. they are next only to Steve Jobs on being authoritarian.

its ok.. anytime you come to mumbai , i will tell you about some great places...

It is equally funny as well as surprising to to hear the Indian perception of historical facts. At times it is downright laughable.

Like what? Taking inheritence from invaders and IVC, pakistani past as usual? :P

Like what? Taking inheritence from invaders and IVC, pakistani past as usual? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom