What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Pakistan internal matter. Who are Indians here to comment about this?

Mohammad Ali Jinnah had a house in Bombay which Pakistan government request Indians to let them use as Consulate. Did they allow that? Show us your true 'secular' credentials and then talk to us.

IVC had nothing to do with your India and even Old India for that matter. There were no cultural and traditional similarities between IVC spread areas and India, except for a limited portion which is indeed miniscule.

:D :D :D :D :D

What an awesome Ambassador of Pakistan You are. Lov ya. :P

Its Pakistan internal matter. Who are Indians here to comment about this?
Most of the topics on PDF are Pakistan's internal matter. the discussion if the reason for this forum. :D

How come he was one?? Do explain

Pakistani Logic ! Its simple ...

Bhagat singh was fighting against foreign elements so he was terrorist because he was NON-MUSLIM & mujaaheeds/talibans fighting against foreign elements are freedom fighters because they are MUSLIMS.

Freedom fighter hone ke liye Momin-e-Mard hona zaroor hai :enjoy:

By their definition George Washington-Benjamin Franklin are terrorist from USA & Bhagat Singh - Chandrashekhar Azad are terrorist from East.

Just like coniferrous trees are seen only in coninferous regions, all real freedom fighter are born on earth in region between Egypt & Pakistan.

Maa Kasam....Pakistani Logic Rocks :china:

Me and Truthseer are having casual fun talk and I am not offended by his statements. We often talk in this way and pass these funny comments.

You better keep out of it. No need to put your nose where it doesn't belong. BTW I didn't kill any Muslims, don't know why are you referring to me. If you don't admit him as your hero, who cares. I am not asking you to admit anything.

This is an open forum Krait. Your comments are publicly seen. You should not treat this place as a lover's corner where you can not be seen by others.

Your comments were offensive and needed an appropriate response for you to understand the hurt that you cause by making such public comments.

And I will not restrict my comments because you don't like them.

We are discussing naming of a street in Pakistan for Bhagat Singh who is not a Pakistani Hero. And you may like to understand this fact, as it is considered highly inappropriate and offensive by majority Pakistani posters.

Krait, are you on Pakpassion? You seem familiar
Nope buddy. Hearing this name first time. BTW why do you come so less on the forum ? At least visit member club.

Pakistani Logic ! Its simple ...

Bhagat singh was bombing elements so he was terrorist and he was NON-MUSLIM & mujaaheeds/talibans fighting against foreign elements are freedom fighters because they don't bomb innocents.

Freedom fighter hone ke liye Momin-e-Mard hona zaroor hai :enjoy:

[/I]
Fixed for you!

it's drop not catch :woot:

I am not Kamran Akmal!

Nope buddy. Hearing this name first time. BTW why do you come so less on the forum ? At least visit member club.
One of my class mates is here and knows who I am. So I restrict my posting because the guy likes to air my posts in class.

As for PP, it's a Pakistani cricket site. You remind me of one of the Indian mods there

Most of the topics on PDF are Pakistan's internal matter. the discussion if the reason for this forum. :D

And you Indians shout yourself hoarse when India's internal matters are discussed here.

That is why we do not want an Indian Hero named street here in Pakistan.

The epic and awesome moment when youtube is banned in Pakistan and an Indian plan is evaporated :P
i thought atleast pakistani cyber knowledge about ip surfing , https would be better than history . my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom