What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore ke ek Chowk ko le kar baithe ho hujoor...

Lahore its self is named after Raja LAVA ...son of Lord Shri Rama !:victory:

Hindu spawned lies, lack of historical knowledge

i thought atleast pakistani cyber knowledge about ip surfing , https would be better than history . my bad

It's a point of yours to insult/annoy/disprove me. Why should I use a proxy for that? :P

It would never be named after a hindu afterall whatall do we expect from Pakistan

Look it just dosent matter, we are pakistanis and we are not going to identify with a athest hindu back ground indian

i dont think most people care who he is or what he did

the emnity and hatred is now ingrained and i dont want roads named after my enemy
you are a brit... first you converted from hindu to islam and now from paksitani to british.. good going chameleon

This is an open forum Krait. Your comments are publicly seen. You should not treat this place as a lover's corner where you can not be seen by others.

Your comments were offensive and needed an appropriate response for you to understand the hurt that you cause by making such public comments.

And I will not restrict my comments because you don't like them.

We are discussing naming of a street in Pakistan for Bhagat Singh who is not a Pakistani Hero. And you may like to understand this fact, as it is considered highly inappropriate and offensive by majority Pakistani posters.
Its an open forum and we can say anything as long as other is not taking offense.

I was talking with a Pakistani poster and his imaginative title given to me. No one is treating it is as lover's corner, we are treating it as a forum to have talk on matters that concern us and as a good sport.

BTW, what was offensive that I said ? I didn't ask you to admit Bhagat Singh as your hero. No Pakistani poster on this thread, except you, have any problem with me. Ask around. I know my limits and I don't cross it buddy. So back off and don't make it a Quarrel Street.

Let MODs decide what is Highly inappropriate and offensive and You can PM them if you want. Let me know the reply.

you are a brit... first you converted from hindu to islam and now from paksitani to british.. good going chameleon

He was always Muslim. Ancestors don't matter, they are neither here nor there

Hindu spawned lies, lack of historical knowledge

Mr. Konkani you are talking to a LEVA patil here who knows his roots well.

Okay If you are ignorant about your city all I can say is.

Sir, do research your self & share correct knowledge with us.(Google or LEVA patil community too)

And you Indians shout yourself hoarse when India's internal matters are discussed here.

That is why we do not want an Indian Hero named street here in Pakistan.
Ask MODs, they made the rule that Indian social issue that has nothing to do with Pakistan are banned topic. They made the rules. Not us. We are just following their rules and report when it is broken. You can do it too if any rule is broken.

You don't want it, we are not forcing you. We are discussing it. As simple as that. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom