What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was resident of Old India and not Pakistan. You people do have a wild stretch of imagination.

EXACTLY. Now next tym do remember this when u talk bout IVC. :D :D :D. OTherwise I will bring this post to memorise u. (Hadd hai yaar inki)

You are breaking every norm of Trolling. Junior Tehrik-e-Taliban :rofl:

Should I call you Jr. Modi - the Muslim Killer. Many of your ilk would be proud of such a reference.

Bhagat Singh was an Indian Hero and he is not treated as a Pakistani Hero by any stretch of imagination.

You admit this is a suicide troll ID!

I suspect.. Only that id can admit if he is suicide troll or not.. Admission is a 1st person verb..

Anyway, English lesson aside, it doesnt take an Einstein to deduce that a person with 14 posts making such comments is not new to the board..

Boy, ain't this one of the finest threads in a while?
Having a lot of fun. :D

I started same thread but it got closed to days back but it got closed ! :cry:

On Topic :
People who run from their History end in reaching doom. Foreign heroes like MBQ,Ghazni,Ghauri belonged to different culture copying or idolizing them will be betrayal to the soil/land where our fore-fathers have been born & buried.

Pakistan & India has some shared common history & heroes the sooner they will learn it sooner they will be on track.

Dont show the enlightened people enlightenement mate :D they are real history creators :P

Should I call you Jr. Modi - the Muslim Killer. Many of your ilk would be proud of such a reference.

Bhagat Singh was an Indian Hero and he is not treated as a Pakistani Hero by any stretch of imagination.

We were joking, dude. Don't get serious, please. It's what the Indians want

Dont show the enlightened people enlightenement mate :D they are real history creators :P

Learn to spell enlightenment

why do you consider him an Indian hero.. He was from Faislabad...

Indian hero or not, ENLIGHTENED pakistani society thinks, he belongs as much to pakistan as much to india...

Me and Truthseer are having casual fun talk and I am not offended by his statements. We often talk in this way and pass these funny comments.

You better keep out of it. No need to put your nose where it doesn't belong. BTW I didn't kill any Muslims, don't know why are you referring to me. If you don't admit him as your hero, who cares. I am not asking you to admit anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom