What's new

Darra Adam Khel Village Pictures

jin

Reaction score
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.Darra Adam Khel village pictures which i found on youtube. This is not my creation but i belong to these mountains and love to share with you. Here it is shown how the youngsters of the area go to camping, hunting and feasting in these mountains. The famous spot in these mountains is shahbaz neeka which is now no go area because of Army and Taliban. Many of my sunday's feast were on the top with my cousin But now its out of bounds area. Ah for the lost liberty,..
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of my sunday's feast were on the top with my cousin But now its out of bound area. Oh liberty,..
Don't worry my brother, soon you will be feasting on those mountain tops again, InshAllah.

Derra Adam Khel, another beautiful part of my beautiful country.

Inshallah,

Soon evil will be defeated as our nation has given much sacrifices and fought it through many channels, and we are optimistic about our nation's revived emergence.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen Tirah valley and Parachinar. They are no less than Swat but unfortunately nobody knows about them and there is no tourism particularly after the rise of terrorism. I pray this menace of terrorism is over and we explore these hidden treasures.

Have you guys seen Tirah valley and Parachinar. They are no less than Swat but unfortunately nobody knows about them and there is no tourism particularly after the rise of terrorism. I pray this menace of terrorism is over and we explore these hidden treasures.

Yes dear i have seen the beauty of Parachinar and its adjecent Tirah and thats really an undiscoverd treasure of beauty.

I have been there a back after taken my matric exam, in a team of 3, spent 3 days while crossing the Kohe sufaid (Speen Ghar) straight into Khugyani Ningarhar of Afghanistan. It was July but Kohe sufaid was still full of snow. I hardly slept on such height despite continue lit up fire and wearing all my clothes in that stony and windy guest house (Hujra) room built by seasonal Shepherds of that foot hill area. It was amazing in the morning when i saw that i was above cloud. i would say it will compete switzerland in tourism if law and order situation improved and people reservation and mode of thinking changed through education. The peak line of kohe sufaid make Pak Afghan Boundary. The Pakistani side is more rich in beauty and greener as you stand up on the border and start gazing on the descending hills. From there you can see what Tora Bora is and how it would be difficult for anyone to search someone there. From Khugyani i moved to Jalal Abad and then to Peshawar.
I had lost my enough weight in my seven days adventure. That is unforgetable. Inshallah when peace will come abundant oppertunities are there in that sector.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom