What's new

Current status of Indian Russian friendship treaty ?

But , what if in 1971 USA tried to attack India [ i think situation was very close when US send its USS Enterprise to Bay of Bengal]
and soviet ships are ready to back India ...?

may be cold war might have been turned in to real war....

yes 1971 true but you think US would nuke india then ? really did you ever think that... is yes then still russia wont not have nuked anybody
thats the truth

there is a word used Deterrent<maybe i mispelled> that was what USSR was doing then the US dare not attack USSR and vice verca because both would go down the drain ...

you have zero knowledge for visa policies between india and russia so stop the blah blah

1> indians are offered visas in less than 24 hours
2> indian business men get trade licences easily from russia
3> indian goods enjoy preferred status <selected ones>
4> pharma exports are tax free ><some of them >
5> free work permits for indian nationals

now stop the BS spewing since you have no idea

hundreds of indian students come to russia for studies including avaiation,medicine , physics we have indian special professors and tie up with indian univs
on a regular basis millions of russians flok indian cities including goa , russian invest in india is growing big , cultural programes take place on a regular basis even exchange basis

so you have no idea about anything so WHO IS THE JINGO NOW ?

you are right and in short i have Russian girl friend i like to spend my time with her

russia -india are good friend question is how we improve our relation both need each other

Last edited:
india russia friendship will be fine ,russian want to restore their influence in the indian ocean, india can transfuse Billions$ blood to russia's military enterprises every year. su-35,their plan about kuznetsov ,the new production line of mig-29,the T-50 program,possible MMRCA deal,etc,they don't have enough money for any of these if it wasn't india,india is irreplaceable to russia's rebuilding plan

thats a short term idea one day the dollars will stop coming then ?
for that russia is developing a stronger bond via means of trade and investments ...not mentioning the lobby business thats present in capitalist markets now

thats a short term idea one day the dollars will stop coming then ?
for that russia is developing a stronger bond via means of trade and investments ...not mentioning the lobby business thats present in capitalist markets now

never doubt that russian will reintegrate the huge military system ,but these enterprises connects to people's job , it takes time.now it's exclusivity narrow russia's business

Thats the problem dude....some very very old members :rofl: here think that India is of no use to Russia and Russia is the only one helping India..

Really , u r joking?
who said that ....? show me!!!

LOL for your closer ties post and visa rules read my post on this and as i said before do not put words in my mouth and make propaganda posts against whats is reality...

reality says your limited knowledge on this matter is exposed so be in peace till you cross me again

never doubt that russian will reintegrate the huge military system ,but these enterprises connects to people's job , it takes time.now it's exclusivity narrow russia's business

people's jobs is a concern in some fields not all because russia is short of manpower they need more manpower to increase faster production most of the time they are hired from CIS states so taking away jobs is not a big immediate concern in the near future as even the population is going down day by day

you have zero knowledge for visa policies between india and russia so stop the blah blah

1> indians are offered visas in less than 24 hours
2> indian business men get trade licences easily from russia
3> indian goods enjoy preferred status <selected ones>
4> pharma exports are tax free ><some of them >
5> free work permits for indian nationals

now stop the BS spewing since you have no idea

hundreds of indian students come to russia for studies including avaiation,medicine , physics we have indian special professors and tie up with indian univs
on a regular basis millions of russians flok indian cities including goa , russian invest in india is growing big , cultural programes take place on a regular basis even exchange basis

so you have no idea about anything so WHO IS THE JINGO NOW ?

Thats the problem with you....I said many points in context of showing what people to people contact means...and you came up with the visa policy details....is this all that you know ??

what else do you know about India ?? shahrukh Khan and bollywwod as you said in your earlier post..right...even I do not know much about Russian culture that much and i am sure many of us do not know just like many of russians do not know about Indian culture..so thats the point..no people to people mixing...please understand it and then think....or start the crap.
and please dont say many Indo russian cultural surely exchange take place...one are two are not many.

pharma is probably the only field I would single out ,but overall trade is less than even china..infact its just now that they have started to think on increasing the trade.

sorry but you really do not know tourism in India and the russian tourists coming to India....Russia does not even appear in the top ten tourist nation to India.

once again I'll say pleeeease stop th ecarp,learn more...and stop doing jingo dance !!

I must agree with most of the points put forth by the Russian member here. Russia is not the Soviet Union. The relations are now characterized by pure business. In the event of a Nuke attack(with second strike capability of India neutralised), Russia will probably condemn the attacks, then urge both sides not to escalate the situation. It will not take the risk of having its own cities bombed for the sake of India. The treaty is an outcome of the particular circumstances of the time, now no longer valid.

Correct, it would be foolish to think ANY nation would sacrifice itself to be nuked for the sake of another ----> sure, helping in small battles and supplies is one thing, but having 90+ % of your population decimated for the sake of another is a whole different matter.

This is the same for ALL (reasonable) countries. You can NOT expect your best friend or your family to sacrifice their lives for you, nor can they expect it from you. So, how can you expect say USA to sacrifice 300 MILLION PEOPLE for Israel??? :smitten:

Indo-Russian ties are mainly a business transaction, and a shaky one at that.

Really , u r joking?
who said that ....? show me!!!

LOL for your closer ties post and visa rules read my post on this and as i said before do not put words in my mouth and make propaganda posts against whats is reality...

reality says your limited knowledge on this matter is exposed so be in peace till you cross me again

lol..I know your posts..and I have just replied to your funny senseless post....reality is not known by you alone...i said what Russian people think about India and thats the reality...and I'll say again comment on topics you know about or else it goes haywire.

Thats the problem with you....I said many points in context of showing what people to people contact means...and you came up with the visa policy details....is this all that you know ??

what else do you know about India ?? shahrukh Khan and bollywwod as you said in your earlier post..right...even I do not know much about Russian culture that much and i am sure many of us do not know just like many of russians do not know about Indian culture..so thats the point..no people to people mixing...please understand it and then think....or start the crap.
and please dont say many Indo russian cultural surely exchange take place...one are two are not many.

pharma is probably the only field I would single out ,but overall trade is less than even china..infact its just now that they have started to think on increasing the trade.

sorry but you really do not know tourism in India and the russian tourists coming to India....Russia does not even appear in the top ten tourist nation to India.

once again I'll say pleeeease stop th ecarp,learn more...and stop doing jingo dance !!

lol again

people to people contact ....
interms of education
concerts
programmes
exchange programmes
trade

what more contact do you want ?

what else do you know about India ?? shahrukh Khan and bollywwod

i know much more about india than you knwow about russia how many times have you been to russia i have been to india more than a dozen times my russian friends work in bangalore, hyderabad,kolkata ,chennai,vizak i have been to all these places and even more so when you say people to people contact and talk about india dont assume that you can take me for a ride

i can speak 3 different subcontinent language including bengali,kannada which i learnt separately in moscow state univ so dont bull crap me about india ok...

no people to people mixing.

who said people to people mixing is not there ?what kind of mixing r u talking about go to delhi you will find a russian community with russian wives and indian husbands hundreds of them ...

go to mumbai you will find ukranian and russian girls working in various dance troops

go to hyderabad and see russian professors go to vizak and see host of russian technicians
go to bhilai you will see
to to bangalore hal sector ...

so stop the people to people bull crap just because you dont know or havent met any you assume things get out of the room and from the counter and see for yourself and about tourists to india you are joking because russian population is not high enough to show in figures but take a trip to goa or ask somebody who went there

lol..I know your posts..and I have just replied to your funny senseless post....reality is not known by you alone...i said what Russian people think about India and thats the reality...and I'll say again comment on topics you know about or else it goes haywire.

for your stupid post i will show youmembers in this forum who are indians and have been to russia or cis and know the details

ask
satishcsc
duhastmish
LCA tejas
PtldM3

so you are not the only indian here many indians have been here and seen whats th reality which you havent so dont BS

lol again

people to people contact ....
interms of education
concerts
programmes
exchange programmes
trade

what more contact do you want ?

i know much more about india than you knwow about russia how many times have you been to russia i have been to india more than a dozen times my russian friends work in bangalore, hyderabad,kolkata ,chennai,vizak i have been to all these places and even more so when you say people to people contact and talk about india dont assume that you can take me for a ride

i can speak 3 different subcontinent language including bengali,kannada which i learnt separately in moscow state univ so dont bull crap me about india ok...

who said people to people mixing is not there ?what kind of mixing r u talking about go to delhi you will find a russian community with russian wives and indian husbands hundreds of them ...

go to mumbai you will find ukranian and russian girls working in various dance troops

go to hyderabad and see russian professors go to vizak and see host of russian technicians
go to bhilai you will see
to to bangalore hal sector ...

so stop the people to people bull crap just because you dont know or havent met any you assume things get out of the room and from the counter and see for yourself and about tourists to india you are joking because russian population is not high enough to show in figures but take a trip to goa or ask somebody who went there

Again....:no:

you are talking about what you know...how does it represent every Russian ?? You talking about Russian communities ?? please check again when you come next time..there are community made for many other countries as well..and they are all active in the same way..you went to just learnt about russian community , then its your problem...lol

and why are you looking from your prospective only ?? the people to people mixing is not strong..if you lk about these things then my friend, there are people from all over the world coming to india in equal numbers and participating in different activities...I am sure you do not know about it....these small things do not mean we have a people to people contact..

you fing more of your people in Goa cause thats the hottest touring destination in india not because its a special special made for russians...anyways I dont think you will ever understand so let it be....two years more probably..lol

for your stupid post i will show youmembers in this forum who are indians and have been to russia or cis and know the details

ask
satishcsc
duhastmish
LCA tejas
PtldM3

so you are not the only indian here many indians have been here and seen whats th reality which you havent so dont BS

ha ha lol..thats why I said you wil never understand...tell me one thing what are you trying to prove here ?? are you saiyng that Indian and russian peopl think like wise or they think in a different ways ??

If you saying Russians think india as their friend then ..I have no problems with it...but dont ask me to belive it...I know some might be thinking that way but not most of them..and you just proved by saying about India's role in georgian conflict..anyways...

If you are saying no, not all the russian people think India as good for them then I agree with you.:lol:

Again....:no:

you are talking about what you know...how does it represent every Russian ?? You talking about Russian communities ?? please check again when you come next time..there are community made for many other countries as well..and they are all active in the same way..you went to just learnt about russian community , then its your problem...lol

and why are you looking from your prospective only ?? the people to people mixing is not strong..if you lk about these things then my friend, there are people from all over the world coming to india in equal numbers and participating in different activities...I am sure you do not know about it....these small things do not mean we have a people to people contact..

you fing more of your people in Goa cause thats the hottest touring destination in india not because its a special special made for russians...anyways I dont think you will ever understand so let it be....two years more probably..lol

you are talking about what you know...how does it represent every Russian ??

since together with PTLDM3 i am the other active russian member i have a right to stand what i feel similarly why do you think that what you know stands for india as a whole you are an individual and there are many indians here who agreed to what i said
dont put your ignorance as the reason to justify your claims

so what do you want ?
you want to say russia must nuke anybody who attacks india is it what you are saying?

or you want to say russia -india relations are not close or " people to people"

or you want to pass down your ignorance as the idea of indian mainstream society and what an avg indian thinks

how will you know what an avg russian community thinks because you have nevet met them ,talked to them just made up a fabrication as i said i had internation with indians many times in person and i know how they think , how they act and so on

what is your point anyway that india has done a lot for russia is is then when did i deny that i just said nuking is a baseless thing as india would not do that inacase of russia gets nuked because in simple petty things on world stage india takes neutral stand i drew a parallel to georgia to show what i meant

your argument is baseless on this parameters and which ever paramets you are talking you mentioned visa rules then backtracked saying you want people to people then again backtracked said its not possible to say about indian avg thinks and vice versa when i said i know in detail again backtracked

guy you just lost it there is no point you are making all your arguments are baseless and false

ha ha lol..thats why I said you wil never understand...tell me one thing what are you trying to prove here ?? are you saiyng that Indian and russian peopl think like wise or they think in a different ways ??

If you saying Russians think india as their friend then ..I have no problems with it...but dont ask me to belive it...I know some might be thinking that way but not most of them..and you just proved by saying about India's role in georgian conflict..anyways...

If you are saying no, not all the russian people think India as good for them then I agree with you.:lol:

i have one word for you ....
you dont know me many here do including pakistani members so next time when you talk about my preferences take a look around i have stood by indian policies in this very forum many a times when i felt they were right i had many a heated debate with pakistani members here regarding india so dont say a word about me without knowing...
some of the posters in this thread know me well and how i supported india on many threads against china and pakistan ask aimarraul he knows me

but you are giving me bullcrap why would as an ordinary russian endanger the live of my family and friends by nuking anybody
a friend does not mean you go and nuke .....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom