What's new

Current status of Indian Russian friendship treaty ?

first frankly speaking nobody is gonna nuke russia

coz if tat happens then the agressor be prepared to get wiped off from earth

but INDIA'S scenario is differnt

but if u r asking INDIAN public view then tey will say we will support RUSSIA no matter wat

but if u r asking INDIAN public view then tey will say we will support RUSSIA no matter wat

thats correct...But an honest question..like we Indians keep jumping over the Indo russian friendship ...do the general people of russia support this friendship this enthusiastically ?? keeping in mind ,India and Russia do not have people to people contact as we used to have in soviet era.

(No doubt russian govt. values it, and my question is a personal query )

thats correct...But an honest question..like we Indians keep jumping over the Indo russian friendship ...do the general people of russia support this friendship this enthusiastically ?? keeping in mind ,India and Russia do not have people to people contact as we used to have in soviet era.

Valid point.
Also,not every Indian jump over these treaties.Only those few hundreds familiar with those.
But ordinary russians dont give a crap on any treaties with India.
Which can be see through the eyes of Goa for example.where Russian residential complexes hold a hoarding "No Indians Allowed".
be it a descrimination or safety or whatever the reason be.( why main russian gals get raped in goa beaches? )
also at the same time as many common indians dont give a crap regarding the same treaties,except those international political enthusiasts and defence FBs.

The Indo-russian relations in general were high at secretary levels and political levels.

I personally have as many russian friends who were Ex-employees of MIG and Sukhoi.They had a feeling that India survives because of Russia.But I also had good interaction with some top tier folks at the secretary level.These people have a tendency of getting along with Indians,be it monetary cause or friendship.I have visualised both ends.

But at the end of the day,neither an indian in Russia or a Russian in India feel the same unacquainted.

So far at the strategic level,relations were better than the best.But when it comes to people-people relations (except folks like me dating with a russian gal few years back :) they suck at their best. There need to be more exchances in the culture and social level.Exchange of students(offering more leverage to foreigners ).At the economical level,the relations just started nurturing and it will take time to reach their peak.

Truely, I don't know how much Russia needs India, but offcourse India always need Russia.

P.S. Russia need India for $$$ but its worth against trust.

If no body is nuking any body then why did you ask that silly question ?? so you got a silly answer :pop:

the conflict between Russia and georgia was not of the nature that we are talking about or the kind where 3rd party needed to be involved in a war....India saw more wars than russia where it fought ALONE.

If you are asking India's role when Russia is nuked,then please wait for that, you will get the answer when that happens.

think before you :blah: :blah: Russia knows what India did..you arent a pandit to tell us whom should india supported ...If iran was voted againts inspite of it being in the interest of rusia then we all know how Russia helps china inspite of knowing the fact how dangerous it can b for india..so stop the BS now.

nobody is nuking anybody is for the thread and the posters for this BS thread

India saw more wars than russia where it fought

get educated ...then blah blah ...

If you are asking India's role when Russia is nuked,then please wait for that, you will get the answer when that happens.

the answer is not that but india is expecting russia will nuke anybody if they attack india russia is not asking india to nuke anybody so get that straight it was the members here that said russia will nuke anybody if they attack india so got hat answer...

and about the pandit part that i will let it be as i know very few members here know even .01% of russia its history or the current form before opening their big mouth

know how Russia helps china

yes helps again get educataed trade is not helping its a two way journey and get over that russia will clean your mess just because we need funds

the answer is not that but india is expecting russia will nuke anybody if they attack india russia is not asking india to nuke anybody so get that straight it was the members here that said russia will nuke anybody if they attack india so got hat answer...

If Russia is not asking India ,when did India ask Russia to nuke the countries that attacks India ?? wake up !! If its about the members for whom you asked the question,then better tell them what you know..dont ask silly questions when you yourself know that russia never asked India to nuke anyone.

and about the pandit part that i will let it be as i know very few members here know even .01% of russia its history or the current form before opening their big mouth

your posts does not make any sense..go back to my post..read it...understand it..and then reply..pleeeeeeeeease !!

yes helps again get educataed trade is not helping its a two way journey and get over that russia will clean your mess just because we need funds

dont stop your trade..dont clean India mess...do what is in the interest of Russia...thats just fair..similarly it was foolish of you to ask why India did not get involved in gergia-russia conflict...India did what was in the interest of it.

please do not reply if you do not understand my posts...i regret quarreling with a Russian member cause I respect your country.

If Russia is not asking India ,when did India ask Russia to nuke the countries that attacks India ?? wake up !! If its about the members for whom you asked the question,then better tell them what you know..dont ask silly questions when you yourself know that russia never asked India to nuke anyone.

your posts does not make any sense..go back to my post..read it...understand it..and then reply..pleeeeeeeeease !!

dont stop your trade..dont clean India mess...do what is in the interest of Russia...thats just fair..similarly it was foolish of you to ask why India did not get involved in gergia-russia conflict...India did what was in the interest of it.

please do not reply if you do not understand my posts...i regret quarreling with a Russian member cause I respect your country.

If Russia is not asking India ,when did India ask Russia to nuke the countries that attacks India ?

whats the thread about then ... there is a question posted here based on this thread and the question is based on the use of ICBMS and nukes check the first post then reply...

did not find anything worthwile to read again explain what is there is read...

please do not reply if you do not understand my posts...i regret quarreling with a Russian member cause I respect your country

do not make propaganda posts ... and stop telling me to reply as you are none from the management here to say that ... also all my posting in thsi forum in the last 2 years have been within forum rules so stop the BS i have fought and argued wih pakistani members , when i felt they were wrong now when the indians are jumping to such propaganda i am not supporting this
so argue as much you want i have lots of time on hands

whats the thread about then ... there is a question posted here based on this thread and the question is based on the use of ICBMS and nukes check the first post then reply...

a member asked was it true that russia had said that it will nuke the country that will nuke India..that what the question was...you could have simply told him the answer if you knew anything on that..thats it !! what was the need to ask a question to member wether India will nuke any country who attacks Russia..if you already know that no one will nuke anyone....now you go and check if this is correct or not...

did not find anything worthwile to read again explain what is there is read...

you replied to the part where it was told that you are not a pandit to tell who should India support ..and how did you reply ?? by posting that very few members know the history of Russia..how is it related ?? that why please understand what is being said.

do not make propaganda posts ... and stop telling me to reply as you are none from the management here to say that ... also all my posting in thsi forum in the last 2 years have been within forum rules so stop the BS i have fought and argued wih pakistani members , when i felt they were wrong now when the indians are jumping to such propaganda i am not supporting this

Oh great if the posts are within forum rules...I am not asking to stop replying..your wish whatever you do...I am asking you to understand what is being conveyed and then reply...thats it !!

so argue as much you want i have lots of time on hands

lol..no sorry buddy..I dont have time in my hand ...your replies are not worth answering or else I would have spent more time on this thread...:wave:

one question

" WHAT HAPPENS IF ANYBODY ATTACKS OR NUKES RUSSIA "(assuming russia dosent do anything in return which is very very unlikely) ? will india take action against the said country?

It depends.
But you have to look at the treaty through Indian mirror. India wanted backup and approached Russia,where its needs were satisfied.period

India got more than what it actually needed.

And the Georgian case you are talking is completely irrelevant.India took a nuetral stand,due to Kashmir issue.
what you or some fanboys on this forum look at is the statements thats been published in the media.And its notoriously common that the media frenzy boys were left behind dueto some un-authorised reports.

It depends.
But you have to look at the treaty through Indian mirror. India wanted backup and approached Russia,where its needs were satisfied.period

India got more than what it actually needed.

And the Georgian case you are talking is completely irrelevant.India took a nuetral stand,due to Kashmir issue.
what you or some fanboys on this forum look at is the statements thats been published in the media.And its notoriously common that the media frenzy boys were left behind dueto some un-authorised reports.

exactly that india needed a backup and got more than its deserve but does the treaty ever say that russia will nuke anybody who attacks india and which treaty is this text based on the soviet one or the present bilateral one with russia then just one word russia is not soviet union and vice versa
whats about kashmir russia recognizes kashmir as a whole territory to be a part of india
and yes where do equate me with the fanboys i just pointed out that this is a useless bullshit thing to say ....

a member asked was it true that russia had said that it will nuke the country that will nuke India..that what the question was.

exactly what the answer should be to a grey cell devoid question .... i thought it was a joke and it is truely a joke and i answered accordingly
could you please enlighten me when was this said said by whom which year and so on .....

you replied to the part where it was told that you are not a pandit to tell who should India support

exactly like you do not understand when talking about russia and who should it support and what it must do whats wrong with my answer then ...

lol..no sorry buddy..I dont have time in my hand ...your replies are not worth answering or else I would have spent more time on this thread...

i am no buddy buddy boy here so dont address me that way as i dont address anybody here that way the last 2 years if my replies are not worth answering then dont reply but i have a right to post my views against your jingo dance you like it or not

the highlighted part based on what parameter? any figures ? what people to people contact is missing now that was there before? russia is not soviet union no equation is drawn between the two in terms of policies

the highlighted part based on what parameter? any figures ? what people to people contact is missing now that was there before? russia is not soviet union no equation is drawn between the two in terms of policies

Just wanted to share one personal experience here...In me project there used to be a russian colleague and the day he saw me he said "hindi russi bhai bhai"(Indian Russians are like brothers).... If you think the same bonhomie is there in the youngsters then obviously nothing changed...

Mind it i am not judging anything just wanted to share a personal experience

Just wanted to share one personal experience here...In me project there used to be a russian colleague and the day he saw me he said "hindi russi bhai bhai"(Indian Russians are like brothers).... If you think the same bonhomie is there in the youngsters then obviously nothing changed...

Mind it i am not judging anything just wanted to share a personal experience

not on this thread topic but what i gather now from the college youth is this about india
1> india is ShahrukhKhan
2> india is bollywood song
3> india is spicy food
4> india is goa
5> india is saree with decor
6> india is friend
7> india is hot and lots of people
8> india is a powerful economy

thats why an avg guy knows about india i guess but evrybody respects indians if they know if you are from there the old know indira gandhi and raj kapoor still but the youth thinks indus are good people
still they dont think russia will nuke anybody if they attack india

Back
Top Bottom