What's new

Current status of Indian Russian friendship treaty ?

First India needed US permission to launch surgical strikes which they ultimately could not then India wants US to punish Pakistan to punish 26/11 perpreators then India needs US to destroy Pakistan's Secret Services, then India even needs Russia to launch nukes at Pakistan..Guys please grow a pair of balls.

the language u just spoken doesnt fit to the senior member dude.... :hitwall:

and please understand the topic that we are discussing then make a comment

first prove that wrong.

Secondly prove
India is not a ally of Russia.

Thirdly prove wrong that in case of India being nuked completely by Pak or China and India failing to acheive second strike....
Russia if it doesnt attack it will or cannot provide India with nukes and other means to strike back with a deadly second strike......

fourthly,

prove that there is a 100% GUARANTEE that Russia will not launch a strike and NOT EVEN SUPPLY MATERIALS TO LAUNCH SECOND STRIKE(s)...(coz otherwise it will be foolish to take such a risk by China/Pak againsty India even if they assume they can acheive no second strike from India...coz that is too big a risk to take)

Even the slightest perception that there is a Chance that Russia will strike back or provide India with nukes and other thinkgs to strike back is reason enough to make the enemy think zillion times before doing such a thing....

prove you what ? there is no document from the govt agencies of either india or russia which states that russia or india will do incase of conflict so that is good enough you have to look into the words of the doctrine i have the full version of it with me which was first proposed in dec 2009 later ratified

and about proving that india is not an ally then prove this india is an ally of the US too on WOT and so is pakistan ,moreover india used to say earlier that it belonged to non aligned nations during cold war also india and pakistan both allies shows them to be indirect allies so rest away your ally debate india and russian relations is bilateral ,india and russia is not allied militarily like the NATO nations or US ech nato nation is a military alliance
Even the SCO is not a military alliance as of now so no point to prove here as what you are saying is not correct ...also why it does say about allies and not CIS countries because countries like serbia is not within CIS yet a Russian allied country

prove that there is a 100% GUARANTEE that Russia will not launch a strike and NOT EVEN SUPPLY MATERIALS TO LAUNCH SECOND STRIKE(s)...(coz otherwise it will be foolish to take such a risk by China/Pak againsty India even if they assume they can acheive no second strike from India...coz that is too big a risk

this is speculation and ranting you can go on and go say that US will not help pakistan from a return strike prove to me this ? can you or US will not supply F-22.S or drones to india to fight CHina prove me this ? can you
so stop the speculation and no country ever cares other than safeguarding their own *** even if russia tries and helps india to strike back by nukes it will be to stop any alliance from challenging the region and nothing more ....
kill 2 birds with one stone but again what i am saying is speculation so

prove me that russia will supply to you nukes during conflict ? leasing a nuke sub is not like nuking a country get over this fixation that somebody will save you , india has to fight its own war and so too russia what can be done is co-operation and not nuking

Also anyone knows India and Russia are allies...it is one of the strongest and oldest military and political and time tested alliance

no i do not know please enlighten me on the india russia time tested military alliance over centuries , how many wars they fought together ? how many times ?

India-Russia dont need to disclose their real bonds to the world.....
paper bonds are for those who are from outside the family.....
u dont do paper bonds with ur real brothers, u talk to them at home and away from public eye....

how are you so sure did they tell you in your ear? let me say india and russia are doing all the secret projects and deals in your dining room

comment such as there is baseless on open forums yes and last week US was having a secret meeting with PAF to offer some F-22s secretly how do you say that is?

Last edited:
Thirdly prove wrong that in case of India being nuked completely by Pak or China and India failing to acheive second strike....
Russia if it doesnt attack it will or cannot provide India with nukes and other means to strike back with a deadly second strike......

do you think russia dosent care about russia china relations or trade their trade is more than what is with india and they share borders and russia didnt sell advanced equipment to china
right from SU-27 to S-300 china got whatever best russia had too so have you heard of a nato nation selling all their best equipment to say belarus

what kind of alliance is this ? if russia-china who are founders of SCO is not a military alliance so no way is india a military ally

First of all India don't need anyone else to fight her war, we strongly believe in our armed forces , and our forces are sufficient to deal with any kind of threat..

if now russia [soviet] is not same as it was in 1971 neither india also....

do you think russia dosent care about russia china relations or trade their trade is more than what is with india and they share borders and russia didnt sell advanced equipment to china
right from SU-27 to S-300 china got whatever best russia had too so have you heard of a nato nation selling all their best equipment to say belarus

what kind of alliance is this ? if russia-china who are founders of SCO is not a military alliance so no way is india a military ally

You are getting it wrong all the way.
There is no way to compare a strategic alliance to an economical one.
For example US and China are trading partners and were once great friends.that doesnt undermine the cold feet dragging between the two.
India and US are emerging as good partners in the international scene,but it didnt guarantee that the relation will be militarily viable(Indians still tink US an enemy and many military programs takes this stance into consideration)Indians didnt submitted themself to yankees despite of stong economic relations.
India-China trade is also significant,that didnt write-off their rivalry and both counter one another.It makes me clear that you didnt get a chance to go through the recent Russian doctrine that was amended in 2009 which takes a an account of China(as an enemy in disguise).Yet Russian-chinese relations high on economical world.
However,there were no standard friends or enemies ,but if one takes an account of the long standing and time tested relationships of Indo-russians many unpublicised treaties and exchanges of know-hows and supports at the international domain were an eye opener.
It makes me no proud to brag about these treaties,since it projects the weakness of India at the same time.But its as important to educate folks that all mountains you see from distance dont offer a smooth ride.
I have been taking note of these things since 1974, my memory might have been diminishing with passage of time :P may have forgotten as many names of those centerline figures crucial on both sides in framing such treaties based on national security.

Back
Top Bottom