Not open for further replies.
Because of USA, Japan, maybe India!

We don't forget Eight Nations Alliance!

Russia - Mongolia, North East (Manchuria), Xinjiang

UK - Hong Kong, South China, Tibet

Jap - North East, Shandong, Taiwan

German - Shandong

France - Guangxi, Yunnan, Islands in S. China Sea

USA - not try to cede Chinese territory that time, but support spitting China now!

Also, disbanded Austria-Hungary, Italy.

That's why many territorial dispute between Chian and neighbouring!

UK -> India (still try to cede our Tibet)

France -> Vietnam (still try to cede our Guangxi and Islands in S. China Sea

Jap -> South K-dog (still try to cede our Manchuria)

WOW, CHINA HAS PROBLEM WITH ALL ITS NEIBOURS??? Now tell which neibouring country you have no border dispute. Looks like india is better off compared to china with neibours.

Because of USA, Japan, maybe India!

We don't forget Eight Nations Alliance!

Russia - Mongolia, North East (Manchuria), Xinjiang

UK - Hong Kong, South China, Tibet

Jap - North East, Shandong, Taiwan

German - Shandong

France - Guangxi, Yunnan, Islands in S. China Sea

USA - not try to cede Chinese territory that time, but support spitting China now!

Also, disbanded Austria-Hungary, Italy.

That's why many territorial dispute between Chian and neighbouring!

UK -> India (still try to cede our Tibet)

France -> Vietnam (still try to cede our Guangxi and Islands in S. China Sea

Jap -> South K-dog (still try to cede our Manchuria)

And you guys are saying we are the only one who is having issues with the neighbours :rofl: :rofl: ..You know SPF you just put water on the Chinese people claims that they have no issue with neighbors other than India..:woot:

WOW, CHINA HAS PROBLEM WITH ALL ITS NEIBOURS??? Now tell which neibouring country you have no border dispute. Looks like india is better off compared to china with neibours.

We don't forget Western Whites' & Japanese crime against China!

You India has vested interest, but we China lost many territory due to fuckin' Western Whites' & Samll Jap conspiracy!

Look you again started all the BS and off topic trolls.

So you are the sole license holder of bullshit, but my post is fact.

Why are you feeling hot coal in your underwear.:taz:

As you have mentioned MASTURBATION!!!! is it related to topic.

BTW i will prefer f**k, but what can i do Chinese girls don't arose me.:no:

Come down, stay on topic, plz.
BTW i will never think of touching an indian girl, bcoz the HIV carry rate of them are too high, it is high risk for me. No offence, just my personal thinking. :chilli:

Last edited:
Come down, stay on topic, plz.
BTW i will never think of touching an indian girl, bcoz the HIV carry rate of them are to high, it is high risk for me. No offence, just my personal thinking. :chilli:

ha ha

We are not interested with Indian girls ~ full of bad smell :devil::rofl:

We don't forget Western Whites' & Japanese crime against China!

You India has vested interest, but we China lost many territory due to fuckin' Western Whites' & Samll Jap conspiracy!

If those who committed evils (e.g. crimes against humanity) against you in the past, REPENT then we should forgive them.

The current japanese people are no longer war-mongering (bar a few exceptions like Koizumi), so we should FORGIVE them.

Likewise, we should not bar anger or hatred towards all Indians -- especially the unfortunate Dalits. Only the guilty should be punished, not collective punishment!

:smitten:

Buthan,mayanmar,Bdesh,nepal,srilanka....but you have problem with every one...tiwan,japan,rusia,india,kazkaistan,mayanmar....

Buthan,mayanmar,Bdesh,nepal,srilanka....but you have problem with every one...tiwan,japan,rusia,india,kazkaistan,mayanmar....

Could you tell me which kind problem we have with kazkaistan and myanmar???
And stop using "......", "......." means nothing.
The problem we have with Taiwan is our country's national problem.

Google Back to Google News
China sentences Tibetan film-maker to six years: family

(AFP) – 4 days ago

WASHINGTON — A Chinese court has handed a six-year prison term to a Tibetan film-maker who made an internationally watched documentary in which ordinary people aired grievances, his family said Wednesday.

Dhondup Wangchen, 35, had trekked across the Himalayan territory for five months asking about topics including Chinese rule, the exiled Dalai Lama and the Olympics which Beijing was preparing to hold in August 2008.

The self-taught film-maker was arrested in March that year as major protests erupted in Tibet. He had just completed the film, "Leaving Fear Behind," which has since been screened in more than 30 countries.

The court in Xining in Qinghai province handed him a six-year sentence after authorities accused him of subversion, his family said in a statement.

"My children and I feel desperate about the prospect of not being able to see him for so many years," said his wife Lhamo Tso, who fled to safety in India with their four children in 2006 before he started filming.

"We call on the Chinese authorities to show humanity by releasing him. My husband is not a criminal; he just tried to show the truth," she said.

The family said that the court barred him from bringing a lawyer and that the verdict was delivered quietly on December 28.

Wangchen, who had no formal education, made the film with assistance from his cousin Gyaljong Tsetrin, who has political asylum in Switzerland.

Tsetrin said that his cousin had contracted Hepatitis B through rough treatment in jail.

"I ask myself how he will survive in prison for six years," Tsetrin said.

A Tibetan monk who worked on the film, Jigme Gyatso, spent seven months in jail in 2008 during which colleagues said he was beaten, hung by his feet from the ceiling for hours and kept tied to a chair for days.

Correct your tense a little bit.

CHINA HAD PROBLEM WITH ALL ITS NEIBOURS. And China has resolved all of them except with that of India.

India has resolved none its land issue. Of course that is "better off" in India's incredible term. :lol:

Correct your tense a little bit.

CHINA HAD PROBLEM WITH ALL ITS NEIBOURS. And China has resolved all of them except with that of India.

India has resolved none its land issue. Of course that is "better off" in India's incredible term. :lol:

lolz had? reading this above statements of SPF you guys have problems with your neighbours and even have problems with US who don't share any borders with you :woot: ..Unlike your country we dont have land issue with all the neighbours only two countries and should we have to count yours? ;) ..I think you and Deckinraj had a good discussion about the land issues and humble nature :)

Killing chicken to warn monkey!

China should terminate diplomatic relationship with India because India and Indian are supporting Tibet independence!

I'm certain that the Indian guys in here are mostly in the fringe. Not the majority opinion.

China was weak in th late 19th century and was very close to being colonialized. The difference is that British kick Europeans out of most of India. So India became Brits. China was too big for just one European nation to take over, so each European nation wants a piece of China. Another difference between China and India at the time before European encounter was that China was a single nation state for continuously for almost 800 years (Except for a 1-2 year rebellions) and except for some time between 906-960 , China was a single political entity since 5th century AD.

FG ..relax...the international diplomacy is not run by people here on this forum...and ...do you think few lampons here will have any effect on Indo china relationship...its beyond...few fanboy... posters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom