What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, watch your back. If USA does not support taiwan for 1day. It will be another Tibat.

Chinese, can you guys give 5 points why you are threatening Taiwan. I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

Taiwan issue is due to Chinese civil war between Nationalist party and communist party!

If you don't know history, please go to take Chinese history tutorials!

Ok. thanks for the info. But I have not heard about the news that Taiwan is trying to take over mainland china. Do you have any link for reading.

You have google, search it.
And as faithfulguy said,
Taiwan is ROC "Republic of China" Naitonalist Chinese
China PRC "People's republic of China" Communist Chinese
There is no two nations, just two parties. What ever china is under Communist Chinese or Naitonalist Chinese control, Taiwan is still a part of china.
And Taiwan issue is nothing about this thread, if you wanna know more, go to the China defence section. Stop trolling here.

That is why most Indian muslims or Pakistani were originally from the lower caste. They do not want to be regard as lower castes any more and want to progress. However, in traditional caste system. So many of them turn to Islam in the past thousand years.

From the Chinese or Western perspective, the caste system might look backward and controlling if we look at it from our the perspective of our own culture. However, every society has its own benefits and its important not to judge another culture from outside of the culture. Its ok to learn and try to understand, but not judge or criticize as we are not part of the society.

Mod please look here the Chinese are unnecessary dragging Muslims and Pakistanis and calling them of low caste people.

These type of remarks does not have anything with the topic but as usual they trolls and derails all the threads to there non topic gossips and trolling.:sick::sick:

Please act before i reply them in the language they will understand, then you can not have double standers that refraining Indians and allowing Chinese to trolls as mush as they like.

You have google, search it.
And as faithfulguy said,
Taiwan is ROC "Republic of China" Naitonalist Chinese
China PRC "People's republic of China" Communist Chinese
There is no two nations, just two parties. What ever china is under Communist Chinese or Naitonalist Chinese control, Taiwan is still a part of china.
And Taiwan issue is nothing about this thread, if you wanna know more, go to the China defence section. Stop trolling here.

Oh Taiwan is not a different country and part of china. If it is part of china then why it has different currency?

Oh Taiwan is not a different country and part of china. If it is part of china then why it has different currency?

HK and Macau use different currency from China's,

Are HK and Macau not part of China???

France and Germany use the same currency - Euro,

Are France and Germany the same country???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a stupid argument concerning India's exist with the support of

name related to Indians to start with;

The Indian Citizenship Act of 1924 granted U.S. citizenship to all Native Americans

So go by your logic, does this also proof of the exist of India in

1924 too ?

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:smitten::pakistan::china:

Do you happend to know why Colobus named native of North America Indians??If not i suggest read some books related to it :D

HK and Macau use different currency from China's,

Are HK and Macau not part of China???

France and Germany use the same currency - Euro,

Are France and Germany the same country???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HK is recently part of china. I know that. You can use US doller almost anywhere in the world. That means I am not saying that entire world USA.

I have not found anywhere in the internet regarding
Taiwan threatening mainland china take over. If you happen to see please provide link.

Last time talk Taiwan on this post.
Taiwan never claim they are a nation, so it is no different currency.
Is it too hard to understand for your IQ?
Stop trolling here, otherwise I will report you.

HK is recently part of china. I know that. You can use US doller almost anywhere in the world. That means I am not saying that entire world USA.

Taiwan threatening mainland china take over. If you happen to see please provide link.

Even though some Taiwanese claim independence because of CCP, but most of Taiwanese like Chinese mainlanders, think Tibet are part of China!

Taiwanese may think that they are not Chinese, but most of them think that they are Hua Ren (Han Chinese people).

This is only political problem!

According to both ROC and PRC consistute!

HK is not British colony or terrority and Macua is not Portugalese colony or terrority.

HK is just Chinese territory under British governing, just a lease area!

China after 1945, don't admit unequal treaties!

Even though some Taiwanese claim independence because of CCP, but most of Taiwanese like Chinese mainlanders, think Tibet are part of China!

Taiwanese may think that they are not Chinese, but most of them think that they are Hua Ren (Han Chinese people).

This is only political problem!

Why china wants to use force to takeover taiwan. If they want they can unify like east and west Germany??

DON'T DO YOUR BULLSHIT OR MASTURBATION!!!![/COLOR]

Look you again started all the BS and off topic trolls.

So you are the sole license holder of bullshit, but my post is fact.

Why are you feeling hot coal in your underwear.:taz:

As you have mentioned MASTURBATION!!!! is it related to topic.

BTW i will prefer f**k, but what can i do Chinese girls don't arose me.:no:

DON'T DO YOUR BULLSHIT OR MASTURBATION!!!![/COLOR]

Look you again started all the BS and off topic trolls.

So you are the sole license holder of bullshit, but my post is fact.

Why are you feeling hot coal in your underwear.:taz:

As you have mentioned MASTURBATION!!!! is it related to topic.

BTW i will prefer f**k, but what can i do Chinese girls just don't arose me.:no:

Why china wants to use force to takeover taiwan. If they want they can unify like east and west Germany??

Because of USA, Japan, maybe India!

We don't forget Eight Nations Alliance!

Russia - Mongolia, North East (Manchuria), Xinjiang

UK - Hong Kong, South China, Tibet

Jap - North East, Shandong, Taiwan

German - Shandong

France - Guangxi, Yunnan, Islands in S. China Sea

USA - not try to cede Chinese territory that time, but support spitting China now!

Also, disbanded Austria-Hungary, Italy.

That's why many territorial dispute between Chian and neighbouring!

UK -> India (still try to cede our Tibet)

France -> Vietnam (still try to cede our Guangxi and Islands in S. China Sea

Jap -> South K-dog (still try to cede our Manchuria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom