What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this related to the topic???
If you thik so, I think these is aslo related to the topic. Stay on topic, plz.

cda923b9871a255b6c640af4cb986b3a.jpg

70437c4401a985fb2d1f59a6ddde801c.jpg

Yes, this is the topic. :china: :china:

Let me post more, but my net connection is not working properly. Dammit.... :angry:

Indians living in border areas neighbouring China are beginning to envy fast-paced development brought by Beijing to the point of regretting being Indian, a senior member of India's ruling Congress party has warned.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, a former senior diplomat and cabinet minister with responsibility for India's volatile north-east region, described the development that China was bringing to its south-west and Tibet as “simply spectacular”.

He said impoverished people in India's north-east were asking themselves: “What is the mistake we have made by being Indians [rather than Chinese]?” He also warned of the consequences of families divided by the colonial-era border “beginning to hear stories about the kind of progress happening on the other [Chinese] side”.

India is highly sensitive to Chinese encroachment on its borders. China and India fought a war in 1962 over disputed border territory, and China has in the past year become more strident about its claims to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, which it considers to be South Tibet.

The friction has manifested itself in disputes over Chinese visas for residents of Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir, obstacles to multilateral lending programmes and a protest by Beijing over the visit by Manmohan Singh, India's prime minister, to Arunachal Pradesh before a state election.

Mr Singh shared some of his concerns with the US Council on Foreign Relations in November, saying he feared that China had become more “assertive” in the region.

China's aims in south Asia have continued to be a sore point in the new year. S.M. Krishna, India's foreign minister, has expres*sed New Delhi's unhappiness at China's assistance to neighbouring Pakistan and called Beijing-backed projects on the Pakistan side of the line of control in disputed Kashmir “illegal”.
Some senior Indian analysts claim that India has deliberately withheld infrastructure development from its border regions to prevent China from being able to penetrate deeply into India in case of an invasion across the Himalayas. But Mr Aiyar, a close associate of Rajiv Gandhi, the assassinated premier, criticised successive Indian governments of the “complete neglect of infrastructure development” in Arunachal Pradesh, saying that its absence was “much to the disappointment of the people over there”.

Over the past six decades, he said, the north-east had been “transformed from the second richest part of British India to the laggard region it is today”. Indian visitors to Tibet are struck by the modernisation that has taken place in Lhasa, the region's capital, road-building projects and a high-altitude railway link to China's main network, in spite of their reservations at Beijing's erosion of Tibetan culture and Buddhist religious practice.

A member of parliament from India's north-eastern state of Meghalaya, however, said China made itself felt across the border not with its physical infrastructure or military might but by a flood of competitive consumer goods. He said that cheap Chinese goods were freely available, with imported telephone accessories being sold at a 10th of their Indian equivalents.

Financial Times

An absolutely rubbish article ....without any reference.....no links...may be its result of mental mast.... of the writer...or may be its picked up from an an anti India blog...just to satisfy false egos.

Yes, this is the topic. :china: :china:

Let me post more, but my net connection is not working properly. Dammit.... :angry:

Dont worry take your own time..we can wait :) ..post it in a systematic order okz :cheers:

We chinese dont wanna do that, just your indian fellow start trolling in every thread. Dont believe me? See previous post.

Brother, that idiot who posted those pathetic pictures was banned

before, ignore him. He ain't worth your breath.

:china::cheers::china:

We chinese dont wanna do that, just your indian fellow start trolling in every thread. Dont believe me? See previous post.

Come on he said he want to do it and now you saying you guys dont want to do it..There was an entire thread with these kind of pictures about India not so long ago :) ..So dont say we Chinese dont wanna do it..this thread is started with a intention to troll :)

Dear all Pakistani and Chinese members,

Report this poster and get him banned.

His main target is to flame and derail the thread. He wants to create misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Chinese here. Do you want that?
[/COLOR]

:china:

Brother, he is 100% qualifly for a dirty Indian in full display, i have

already reporting his post many times, let him enjoy himself while it

last. :smitten::pakistan::china:

he he..... see the biggest troll(s) on PDF complaining....:rofl::rofl:

Dear all Pakistani and Chinese members,

Report this poster and get him banned.

His main target is to flame and derail the thread. He wants to create misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Chinese here. Do you want that?
[/COLOR]

:china:

So I'm become the fear of you all, and you all have to collectively conspire and unite against a single Indian.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1.) Is this related to topic.
2.) Is it not something call conspiracy.
3.) No matter i get banned or not you can't suppress the truth.

I'm not got banned because i always replies in cultured manner and never derails the thread.:taz:

BTW if they banned me it is up to my choice, if i like i can make zillion IDs and still join the forum in different names. So don't derail the thread.:bunny:

Last edited:
Violence in China's restive western region of Xinjiang has left at least 156 people dead and more than 800 people injured, state media say.
Several hundred people were arrested after a protest, in the city of Urumqi on Sunday, turned violent.
Beijing says Uighurs went on the rampage but one exiled Uighur leader says police fired on students.
The protest was reportedly prompted by a deadly fight between Uighurs and Han Chinese in southern China last month.
The BBC's Chris Hogg says the violence is some of the worst reported in the country since Tiananmen Square in 1989.
'Dark day'
Eyewitnesses said the violence started on Sunday in Urumqi after a protest of a few hundred people grew to more than 1,000.
Xinhua says the protesters carried knives, bricks and batons, smashed cars and stores, and fought with security forces.
Wu Nong, news director for the Xinjiang government, said more than 260 vehicles were attacked and more than 200 shops and houses damaged.
Most of the violence is reported to have taken place in the city centre, around Renmin (People's) Square, Jiefang and Xinhua South Roads and the Bazaar.
See detailed map of Urumqi city centre
The police presence was reported to be heavy on Monday.
Adam Grode, an American studying in Urumqi, told Associated Press: "There are soldiers everywhere, police are at all the corners. Traffic has completely stopped."

A witness in the Xinjiang city of Kashgar told AP there was a protest there on Monday of about 300 people but there were no clashes with police.
It is still unclear who died in Urumqi and why so many were killed.
The Xinjiang government blamed separatist Uighurs based abroad for orchestrating attacks on ethnic Han Chinese.
But Uighur groups insisted their protest was peaceful and had fallen victim to state violence, with police firing indiscriminately on protesters in Urumqi.
Dolkun Isa, a spokesman for the World Uyghur Congress (WUC) in Munich, disputed the official figures, saying the protest was 10,000 strong and that 600 people were killed.
He rejected reports on Xinhua that it had instigated the protests.
Xinhua had quoted the Xinjiang government as blaming WUC leader Rebiya Kadeer for "masterminding" the violence.
But Mr Isa said the WUC had called on Friday only for protests at Chinese embassies around the world.

More than 260 vehicles were destroyed in Urumqi, officials said
Alim Seytoff, the vice-president of another Uighur group - the US-based Uighur American Association - condemned the "heavy-handed" actions of the security forces.
"We ask the international community to condemn China's killing of innocent Uighurs. This is a very dark day in the history of the Uighur people," he said.
When asked about the rioting, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said that all governments must protect freedom of speech and "the life and safety of civilian populations".
A spokesman for UK PM Gordon Brown said Britain was urging "restraint on all sides".
Italian President Giorgio Napolitano said he had raised the issue of human rights with visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao in Rome.
Internet blocks
The Uighurs in Urumqi were reportedly angry over an ethnic clash last month in the city of Shaoguan in southern Guangdong province.
A man there was said to have posted a message on a local website claiming six boys from Xinjiang had "raped two innocent girls".

Police said the false claim sparked a vicious brawl between Han and Uighur ethnic groups at a factory. Two Uighurs were killed and 118 people were injured.
BBC sources in China report they have been unable to open the Twitter messaging site in Shanghai and that message boards on Xinjiang on a number of websites were not taking posts.
Reports from Xinjiang suggest some internet and mobile phone services have been blocked.
Analysts say the government's so-called Great Firewall of China, which it uses to block unwanted internet material, will prevent large-scale dissemination of information but that dedicated internet users can bypass it fairly easily.
BBC China editor Shirong Chen says there has been ethnic tension in Xinjiang since before the founding of the People's Republic.
Some of its Uighur population of about eight million want to break away from China and its majority Han Chinese population.
The authorities say police are securing order across the region and anyone creating a disturbance will be detained and punished.
However, our China editor says there may be questions asked about their inability to prevent a protest they knew about days in advance

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Scores killed in China protests

Riots happens in every country. But the number in China is more than combined number of rest of World.

Human rights in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seven rights groups urge IOC’s Rogge to speak out at last on human rights in China- International Society for Human RightsQUOTE]

Hey, you are doing again, so let me show you something about india's caste-democracy.

5b37c2f2cf63c4f25e7e2b80beb657ab.jpg

ce2faf7835fd120640589e9edbad912a.jpg

482e1aafe23674cb86eb3cb4e2bd0b13.jpg

The second picture was a Indian citizen practcing his rights to agitate :) ..its new for you thats why you got confused... and third one , did you see Indian flag in the protesters hand?..its common in India dude..to protest against injustice and some time people got their spirit up and do some thing stupid and police lathi charge them :D

BTW are you the one who said 3-4 posts earlier that you chinese dont want to do it ? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom