What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz had? reading this above statements of SPF you guys have problems with your neighbours and even have problems with US who don't share any borders with you :woot: ..Unlike your country we dont have land issue with all the neighbours only two countries and should we have to count yours? ;) ..I think you and Deckinraj had a good discussion about the land issues and humble nature :)

The issue with US is mainly over Taiwan. The secondary issues are over North Korea, Iran and trade. The secondary issues would inevitably happen between two countries that has golbal interest. India can make it an issue with US base in Diego Garcia if it chooses to. But currently, India is too weak to challenge the US. But so is China for most part.

FG ..relax...the international diplomacy is not run by people here on this forum...and ...do you think few lampons here will have any effect on Indo china relationship...its beyond...few fanboy... posters.....

must effect

If USA and India don't give up Tibet independence supporting policy, no way to improve Sino-USA and Sino-Indian relationships!

If those who committed evils (e.g. crimes against humanity) against you in the past, REPENT then we should forgive them.

The current japanese people are no longer war-mongering (bar a few exceptions like Koizumi), so we should FORGIVE them.

Likewise, we should not bar anger or hatred towards all Indians -- especially the unfortunate Dalits. Only the guilty should be punished, not collective punishment!

:smitten:

relations are getting better but it was not that long ago that Japanese leader still visited shrines dedicated to convicted war criminals how can we forget when they continuously remind us with acts like that?

Dear all Pakistani and Chinese members,

Report this poster and get him banned.

His main target is to flame and derail the thread. He wants to create misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Chinese here. Do you want that?
[/COLOR]

:china:

Brother, he is 100% qualifly for a dirty Indian in full display, i have

already reporting his post many times, let him enjoy himself while it

last. :smitten::pakistan::china:

I have reported him a number of times. But it seems reporting is not working. He is still alive and is posting craps everywhere.

I think, he has special permission. :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, lets ignore that poster.

I do not know why shchinese got banned.

:china: :china: :china:

I have reported him a number of times. But it seems reporting is not working. He is still alive and is posting craps everywhere.

I think, he has special permission. :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, lets ignore that poster.

I do not know why shchinese got banned.

:china: :china: :china:

Don't worry brother, have faith on the management,

He won't be around for too long. :smitten::pakistan::china:

People's Armed Police execute prisoners, according to the Laogai Research Foundation.[91] According to Amnesty International, China executes more people each year than the rest of the world combined.[92]

That's is untrue, the USA executes MORE than China for almost every single year in the last 100 years of records. That's considering a country with only 1/5 the population. ==== That's not mentioning the "extra-judicial" executions and tortures USA carries out. Over a million Iraqis MURDERED by basterd white supremacists!!! How about tens and tens of thousands of Afghans who've been captured *and now are missing by USA and UK and "nato" troops?

Now India executes EVEN MORE. What happened to the hundreds of thousands of Chinese living in Calcutta who "simply disappeared"???? How many hundreds of thousands in NE and Kashmire that are butchered by your basterdly soldiers and officials.

You think some old photo of an execution "proves" anything?! Amnesty International is a STOOGE ORGANIZATION,= How can USA and India alone far exceed china's.=????

India and White Controlled Regimes are a black hole. CIA-led mass killings in Campuchia is a classic example, this has been TESTIFIED personally by those involved. I remember last few years, they installed some white observers to "CENSOR" talk of their "involvement".... fvcken lame, the same basterds who murdered over 100 million people directly and indirectly caused countless more suffering is playing this game. AI is a joke! Why don't they investigate the Zionists Khazars and their Rothschild buddies????:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Also a picture from ziopedia.... lame. Let's not forget those fvcken zionist khazars murdered millions of my people.

Oh, an in the "LaND OF THE FREE" executions are a family event.................

they are actually, Family gets to watch their loved one die though a glass window.

Then again the victims get to see revenge.

So its balances out.

People's Armed Police execute prisoners, according to the Laogai Research Foundation.[91] According to Amnesty International, China executes more people each year than the rest of the world combined.[92]

who took this photo and how is it he/she is not dead themselves.

The CCP does not take kindly to things like this.

they are actually, Family gets to watch their loved one die though a glass window.

Then again the victims get to see revenge.

So its balances out.

If some bad guy killed your family with nonsense, you will say "hey, guy, well done, you are free"?????
We neednt to respect people who dont respect the other's life.

Is this related to the topic???
If you thik so, I think these is aslo related to the topic. Stay on topic, plz.

cda923b9871a255b6c640af4cb986b3a.jpg

70437c4401a985fb2d1f59a6ddde801c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom