What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he..... see the biggest troll(s) on PDF complaining....:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, biggest troll ? are you showing off your own resume ?

Will you please stop doing your open defecation on the forum as

usual ? "it stinks" 650 million of you lack the basic human right as a

human being, come back and talk to me when India got that fixed !

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Riots happens in every country. But the number in China is more than combined number of rest of World.

Human rights in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seven rights groups urge IOC’s Rogge to speak out at last on human rights in China- International Society for Human RightsQUOTE]

Hey, you are doing again, so let me show you something about india's caste-democracy.

5b37c2f2cf63c4f25e7e2b80beb657ab.jpg

ce2faf7835fd120640589e9edbad912a.jpg

482e1aafe23674cb86eb3cb4e2bd0b13.jpg
remove the first pic ,it make me uncomfortable

Yes, you are right. Shame on me, when a dog bited me, i bited the dog..... :hitwall:

post reported....:P

next time u use personal words like above remind urself 10 times that ppl on the forum only exxpress their views. IF u r not able to refute them than stop posting but do not fall so low so as to start using foul words......if u cant do anything good al leats dont spoil the name of the country/ppl u represent. Be civilised.

Yeah, biggest troll ? are you showing off your own resume ?

Will you please stop doing your open defecation on the forum as

usual ? "it stinks" 650 million of you lack the basic human right as a

human being, come back and talk to me when India got that fixed !

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Troll.....:rofl::rofl:.., i think u could have done better than giving another example of ur trolling.....:D

p.s: u r hell bent on proving me right even to the few 1 or 2 of those who might think of u otherwise than a troll...!!!!

next time u use personal words like above remind urself 10 times that ppl on the forum only exxpress their views. IF u r not able to refute them than stop posting but do not fall so low so as to start using foul words......if u cant do anything good al leats dont spoil the name of the country/ppl u represent. Be civilised.

He just used a proverb to describe his mistakes with the sense of self criticism.

By the way, your post has been reported as you deliberately tried to defame an innocent member.

HaHa, post reported for talking about got biten by a dog and bite

back ? I thought you will never complain ? well, I am afraid you not

only a troll, but a stupid troll. :smitten::pakistan::china:

He just used a proverb to describe his mistakes with the sense of self criticism.
By the way, your post has been reported as you deliberately tried to defame an innocent member.

as per you if i call u dog u will say its ok n wont report....:rofl::rofl:

look at his post again.. it was not decent at all and 1000000000000000000000% wothy of being reported.....
in fact it is u who r in buisiness of reporting ppl just for the sake of it...
WHENEVER U CANT COME UP WITH COUNTER ARGUMENT .... WHAT U DO.....U REPORT.... MAN GROW UP....
FOR Reporting there has to be a reson also... just reporting is meaningless.....like u do….:lol:

HaHa, post reported for talking about got biten by a dog and bite

back ? I thought you will never complain ? well, I am afraid you not

only a troll, but a stupid troll. :smitten::pakistan::china:

another example to show who u r....nice keep it up....:flame:

Veer is doing exactly what few Chinese were doing with Indian threads. Now look how they are complaining.

My request to stop all this non sense. All sides.

You guys are supposed to discuss Pakistan related issues on DEFENCE.PK!

India Defence - related to Pakistan
China Defence - related to Pakistan

Get this thing through your heads!

Nobody cares about your little forum war! Get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom