What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always say it is india which is using US against China more than what we assume that it is US which is using india against China. you can't blame US all the time, and I agree with you that China-US conflict may be possible in future, but China-india nuclear war is inevitable and unavoidable. it is better to prepare for the inevitable course of the future. as long as india is there, China's security and sovereignty can't remain safe.
The Pakistanis are very clear on how Hindus think. Pakistanis are noticing that India's "enemy #1" designation has shifted to China. Indian ambition, envy and hate is now focused entirely on China!

不除掉这支毒蛇,华夏永无安日!

This interview with Phoenix TV commentator Ma Dingsheng hits the nail on the head. India's greatest strength is not its ability to engage in direct warfare, but rather it's ability to pretend to be peaceful then backstab. So why should China wait for the backstabbing .... why not play to China's strength / India's weakness?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNGb0MEDMewhZnUyPL67hRvKnpW1KQ&cad=rja

http://v.ifeng.com/mil/201002/3f45f0d9-e3e7-4bd2-bf42-0b0cec035abc.shtml

It was directly quoted from the BBC.

You think I'm going to trust an anonymous Indian on the internet over that? :lol:

Bottom line is, everyone knows your poverty. Which is what makes it so funny when you Indian members troll against other countries.

Even 16 to 20 million is a huge.
I think the whole thing is just a rumor let alone it had been writen in textbook.

My fault. 16 to 20 million.
We should reflect on the behavior of the error, Should not obscure the historical.
Now higher Chinese history textbook records this historic tragedy.

If you check Chinese-Dragon's older threads he was quite friendly with India. I wonder what happened.

I don't have a problem if he is critical of Indians but all the Chinese here needs to understand you guys had the same problems few years back that we are having so at least i don't expect you to use something like deaths to make fun of others..

This interview with Phoenix TV commentator Ma Dingsheng hits the nail on the head. India's greatest strength is not its ability to engage in direct warfare, but rather it's ability to pretend to be peaceful then backstab. So why should China wait for the backstabbing .... why not play to China's strength / India's weakness?

Backstabbing us (like they did before in 1959) is their only real option, because they are too weak to fight us directly.

I don't have a problem if he is critical of Indians but all the Chinese here needs to understand you guys had the same problems few years back that we are having so at least i don't expect you to use something like deaths to make fun of others..

LOL yet you don't criticize your fellow Indian members on this very thread for being racist (Punjabbi Munda) and making fun of the Chinese people who died due to the Great leap forward (JayATL).

Your hypocrisy is staggering but not unsurprising. :D

we were more advanced in 1976 than India was in 1990 in all major indexes of power except GDP (which wasn't behind, but equal): power produced, steel produced, literacy rate, gender equality and population. Us being ahead is the natural product of this technological and educational advantage. If Indians can accept that simple fact, then India can start to really progress. Otherwise...

The Pakistanis are very clear on how Hindus think. Pakistanis are noticing that India's "enemy #1" designation has shifted to China. Indian ambition, envy and hate is now focused entirely on China!

不除掉这支毒蛇,华夏永无安日!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...sg=AFQjCNGb0MEDMewhZnUyPL67hRvKnpW1KQ&cad=rja

??????????????????-20100210?????-??--????--???

what China needs to do is to develop an aggressive offensive policy and work with Pakistan. China can't attack india but China can counter-attack india in self defense as China needs to legitimize any military offensive. therefore, provocation should be made so that the enemy makes a slight mistake and out of frustration attacks China. and the region which can draw the enemy into this trap is Kashmir. indian media has already started highlighting about Chinese lands attaching them to Kashmir, things are going in the right direction. let them open fire first.

It was directly quoted from the BBC.

You think I'm going to trust an anonymous Indian on the internet over that? :lol:

Bottom line is, everyone knows your poverty. Which is what makes it so funny when you Indian members troll against other countries.

Genius, the link i gave is direct from unicef site so they will be more reliable source then BBC..

I know we have poverty and malnutrition and what not.. but how come that was relevant to this thread? and didn't you guys had the similar issues in the past I am here fighting for any comments against my people and my country. You guys are getting cheap and sick day by day and show me a post where i have tried to insult China because it has more deaths or any related issues.

^^^ Indian troll, your fellow Indians have used enough racist comments against me to last a lifetime. :lol: Not to mention the amount of Indians that make fun of Japanese atrocities against us in WW2, or those in China that died from famine.

Your whining here is just a waste of time.

we were more advanced in 1976 than India was in 1990 in all major indexes of power except GDP (which wasn't behind, but equal): power produced, steel produced, literacy rate, gender equality and population. Us being ahead is the natural product of this technological and educational advantage. If Indians can accept that simple fact, then India can start to really progress. Otherwise...

OK, be more advanced for all the decades to come for all i care. Stop being a stupid that's it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom