What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thread dragged by Chinese members into the gutter.
Some really tiring and sick people.Thread done for me,but i learnt that some people fail to approach a thread with some logic.(Chinese members here,distributing thanks and gone haywire are good examples)
:wave:

I hope u r not blind. I asked about your claim on "millions starving in India each year" and answered with Malnutrition which does not even have any thing about millions starving to death in India..

The Question again is "How many people starve to death in India and back it with authentic source?"
Read it slow this time, it will help understanding the post better and post the direct links if you are able to find any...

LOL, arguing the "semantics" as usual, because you have nothing else to offer.

Check my above link for the Unicef report on India.

When people die from "malnutrition" that usually means they don't have enough nutrients to eat, i.e. they die because they don't have enough good food to eat.

Some really tiring and sick people.Thread done for me,but i learnt that some people fail to approach a thread with some logic.(Chinese members here,distributing thanks and gone haywire are good examples)

If you can't even read the title then you are truly idiotic. This thread is about China not India and it was a Indian member who started flaming. In fact I'll go back and bring the post here.

And you STILL have not attempted to explain your racist attack against Chinese people. :lol:

http://indiafactbook.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/india-on-various-global-ranking-studies/

India on various Global ranking studies :lol:

Global Hunger Index (GHI)

India’s score is 23.7, with a rank of 66th out of 88 countries, categorized under Alarming

The Human Development Report UNDP

India 134 out of 182 countries , categorized under Medium Human Development

Global Peace Index

India’s ranked 122 with 2.422 score

GREENDEX, a worldwide ranking based on consumer choice and environment

Ranked 1st with a Score of 59.5 among 17 countries

Global Corruption Index

Transparency International has downgraded India’s ranking from 72 to 85 in the list of world’s corruption-plagued countries

WEF The Global Gender Gap Report

India ranked 114 lisetd very poorly on the economic, education and health sub-indexes.

WEF Global Information Technology Report

India is down four places this year, at 54th

Failed State Index 2010

India positioned 87. Read country report from here

CIA world fact book on Account Balance

India listed as 182, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus)

World Health Organization Statistical System
WHO | WHOSIS | Search

Ranking 12 key countries and territories on a scale from one to 10, with 10 as the worst possible score, the business executives in the Political and Economic Risk Consultancy (PERC) survey rated India as having the region’s most inefficient bureaucracy. India scored 9.41 Singapore scored 2.53.

Sorry i broke my promise.
Advise to Indians:Chinese are saints,always correct ,perfect people to live with,China is the best country so no need to argue against it,China is rich,it doesn't have poverty issues,it doesn't overestimate itself and overreacts and Indians are dumb.

Now please don't reply to the Chinese fanboi(s!!) :D

LOL, arguing the "semantics" as usual, because you have nothing else to offer.

Check my above link for the Unicef report on India.

When people die from "malnutrition" that usually means they don't have enough nutrients to eat, i.e. they die because they don't have enough good food to eat.

The link you posted didn't had anything related to what you are claiming.. What a shame!! Post a direct link not just make up things that the link i posted had this and that..

What ridiculous logic. :rofl:

Chinese people in Hong Kong, are the same as those in the Mainland. So why aren't Hong Kong people going crazy due to the free media?

:)you did not understand my post or the sarcasm in that analogy . Did you miss the day that IQ test was rendered or did you reverse engineer/ copy/paste someones else's answer ;)

The link you posted didn't had anything.. What a shame!! Post a direct link not just make up things that the link i posted had this and that..

More arguments about "semantics". You are desperately grabbing at straws. :no:

Here is the quote from this BBC article:

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

If you can't even read the title then you are truly idiotic. This thread is about China not India and it was a Indian member who started flaming. In fact I'll go back and bring the post here.

The Indian members here are just hilarious.

The thread title is about China, it has nothing to do with India. Yet they are all jumping on this thread, and claiming that we were the ones who derailed it. :lol:

Only stating a fact. I live in the America but I'm happy when the quality of life for the rest of my family in China rises significantly.

I have no problem with that but i do have a problem when some idiots make fun of others for a problem you too are suffering. Doesn't matter how big the problem is.. You do have poor people and so other countries and every body is doing its best to solve the issue... Chinese here are making claims which they themselves have no idea about... And what's wrong with you guys, why do you need to bring poverty, malnutrition, 1962 war etc on each and every thread?
Can't you guys stick to the topic? I know you hate India but show your hatred in relevant threads..

BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village 15 May 2010

_47849534_foodpic.jpg

The World Bank estimates that one third of all the very poorest people in the world live in India, and stories like those from Ganne have now inspired a national Right To Food campaign.

"We think it should go in building people's nutrition levels. You can't have a country which is weak, which is hungry, which is anaemic. How can you have a nation like this?"

"For a family of five to have reasonably good nutrition, nothing like meat or fish or any such thing, but just one egg per person per day, one banana, some dhal, some vegetables, a reasonably balanced diet - it would cost more than 200 rupees ($4.4; £3) per family per day," he says. :cry:

I have no problem with that but i do have a problem when some idiots make fun of others for a problem you too are suffering. Doesn't matter how big the problem is.. You do have poor people and so other countries and every body is doing its best to solve the issue... Chinese here are making claims which they themselves have no idea about... And what's wrong with you guys, why do you need to bring poverty, malnutrition, 1962 war etc on each and every thread?
Can't you guys stick to the topic? I know you hate India but show your hatred in relevant threads..

And yet you are fine with your pal Punjabbi Munda making racist comments against us. :lol:

What goes around comes around. And just look at the state of India today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom