What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Indian troll, your fellow Indians have used enough racist comments against me to last a lifetime. :lol: Not to mention the amount of Indians that make fun of Japanese atrocities against us in WW2, or those in China that died from famine.

Your whining here is just a waste of time.

Don't end up Gambit where you classify all Indians the same. At least give jbond197 a chance. He seems reasonable.

^^^ Indian troll, your fellow Indians have used enough racist comments against me to last a lifetime. :lol: Not to mention the amount of Indians that make fun of Japanese atrocities against us in WW2, or those in China that died from famine.

Your whining here is just a waste of time.

I have seen you crying of racist comments all over the forum.. Stop trolling and report any post that seems racist to you. don't try to cash it to earn people's sympathy...

I am a very reasonable person. Through objective observation, I can say that there's about 30% indians here that are also reasonable people, and 70% hardcore racists. But we should try to get along to keep the quality of the forum up. Otherwise it will degenerate to another Youtube filled with low IQ KKK members.

I have seen you crying of racist comments all over the forum.. Stop trolling and report any post that seems racist to you. don't try to cash it to earn people's sympathy...

Yeah I do report them, but Indians are just too persistent. They always re-register and come back.

Read this permanent notice from the moderator. :wave:

Berzerk said:
Dear Indian members,

Using racist and offensive terms to address anyone on the board is strictly prohibited! Some of the Indian members are casually using the term "C***ks" to address our Chinese members on the forum. In future, anyone found using these pathetic terms will be banned immediately. Your cooperation in this regard will be appreciated!

Thanks

Link -> http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/36630-addressing-chinese-members.html

I would prefer that they NOT delete the comments though. I think it would be a good idea for everyone to see it. So everyone will see their true colours.

I am a very reasonable person. Through objective observation, I can say that there's about 30% indians here that are also reasonable people, and 70% hardcore racists. But we should try to get along to keep the quality of the forum up. Otherwise it will degenerate to another Youtube filled with low IQ KKK members.

Agreed. On this forum, I would say 70% sounds about reasonable.

Beijing looks warily at Egypt uprising

The Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen, is downplaying Egyptian protesters' joy and emphasizing the need for stability in Cairo.

Reporting from Beijing —
Wary of the parallels between Tahrir and Tiananmen, Beijing is hardly celebrating the popular uprising in Egypt that brought down an authoritarian regime.

The Chinese government offered a sobering assessment Saturday of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's resignation. Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said in a statement that China hoped "the latest developments help restore national stability and social order at an early date."

News coverage of the 18-day uprising has emphasized looting, rioting and violence, while downplaying the jubilation of the protesters in Cairo's Tahrir Square. A short editorial Saturday in the state-run English-language China Daily used the word "stability," a favorite of the Chinese Communist Party, seven times. It warned that "any political changes will be meaningless if the country falls prey to chaos in the end."
But Chinese dissidents and critics greeted Mubarak's downfall with undisguised glee.

"Today, we are all Egyptian,'' Ai Weiwei, a dissident and artist, said in a Twitter posting. "It only took 18 days for the collapse of a military regime which was in power for 30 years and looked harmonious and stable. This thing [the Chinese government] that has been for 60 years may take several months.''

In a bold retort to the party's rhetoric about stability, the influential new business magazine Caixin editorialized on its Web page Saturday: "It is autocracy that creates chaos, while democracy breeds peace. Supporting an autocracy is in reality trading short-term interests for long-term costs."

From the beginning of the protests in Egypt last month, the Chinese propaganda machine sought to limit and direct coverage. Although the story was too big to expunge, news media were directed to run reports only from the state-run New China News Agency. On some social networking sites, searches for the word "Egypt" were blocked.

As in Egypt, China's leadership in 1989 was challenged by a nationwide, popular uprising.

Although those protests were famously quashed by the tanks that rolled into Beijing's Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government has reason to watch events in Egypt with trepidation. China, like Egypt, is plagued by high inflation and unemployment rates among recent university graduates.

"Our economy is doing much better than Egypt's, but the political systems have some striking similarities," said Minxin Pei, a Chinese-born political scientist at Claremont McKenna College.

"Both regimes have narrow bases of support in their society, which means the system is fundamentally fragile.… And there's been this obsession with stability, which prevents governments from taking the necessary reforms to open up the political system."

barbara.demick@latimes.com

But we can all have the access to some basic "human right" like "sanitation facilities" meanwhile a so-called democratic country having trouble for over 600 million of its people lacking such....:no:

When a so-called democratic regime that failed to feed her people properly which end up "top the world hunger chart" on a yearly basis and children have to learn to "eat mud" to fight hunger, what kind of democracy is that?:lol:

In a democratic country like us media has guts to show the true color of society,for the country where every thing is under media control, who knows whats going on??? World knows what happen when communist curtain was pulled out from USSR.. Who knows whats hidden beneath Chinese communist curtain..

We Indian have seen communist working at Kolkata and Kerla, they have make these two places Hell... The HDI at these communist state are worst than any other province of India.....

I don't have a problem if he is critical of Indians but all the Chinese here needs to understand you guys had the same problems few years back that we are having so at least i don't expect you to use something like deaths to make fun of others..

You are the right.
Chinese Boy. We should respect the dead. I think we should not carries it a joke.

HAha,i hope you have mirrors in your house,or did they all crack up when you stood in front of them?
:lol:lol:

I asked you to explain your earlier comment and you have refused to do so repeatedly. :wave:

Funny guy, living in a land of poverty. :azn:

In a democratic country like us media has guts to show the true color of society,for the country where every thing is under media control, who knows whats going on??? World knows what happen when communist curtain was pulled out from USSR.. Who knows whats hidden beneath Chinese communist curtain..

We Indian have seen communist working at Kolkata and Kerla, they ave make these two places Hell... The HDI at these communist state are worst than any other province of India.....

in a legendary democratic country, people are arrested for saying " i hate sonia gandhi", tens millions of people took arms to fight the government.

You are the right.
Chinese Boy. We should respect the dead. I think we should not carries it a joke.

You mean like how Indians make fun of the millions of Chinese people who died to the Imperial Japanese Army in WW2?

Anyway, you're right. Shouldn't sink to their level.

I asked you to explain your earlier comment and you have refused to do so repeatedly. :wave:

i still own a PC,is it the same in your overestimated nation?:D
oops,i am also living in a land,which is growing at 9 percent.:wave:

About me owning a computer, the GDP per capita of Hong Kong, is 30 times more than the GDP per capita of India. So no need to worry about that. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom