What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indian members here are just hilarious.

The thread title is about China, it has nothing to do with India. Yet they are all jumping on this thread, and claiming that we were the ones who derailed it. :lol:

Because you guys have a habit of bringing India into any discussion what so ever you do..

I hear Chinese people have the highest IQ. Then why does the govt shield china from news about T square or skype or disallow the Chinese people access to a joint press conference ( questions and answer session) of obama and their president?

do they think the Chinese people will go crazy if they have access to such news? -that they can't handle watching such news? - I'm baffled why treat the citizens with kid gloves , when you have such smart citizens.

anyone , anyone- Bueller Bueller !

Because you guys have a habit of bringing India into any discussion what so ever you do..

and the same links on stats on Inida. but here is what cracks me up about them. Chinese love to show links to articles and stats but they themselves fudge every fact or simply don't report stats of their internal strife's and issues for others to verify it.

example: They never had close to 30 million die just a few decades ago of starvation according their govt :) or there was no SARS outbreak in china or better yet the last earthquake had hardly any deaths.

Yeah Indians here showing their mentality. :rofl:

Can you not read the thread title? This is a thread about "China", you're the ones trolling here.

Go back to the land of poverty, stop trying to get attention that you don't deserve.

Yeah Indians here showing their mentality. :rofl:

Can you not read the thread title? This is a thread about "China", you're the ones trolling here.

Go back to the land of poverty, stop trying to get attention that you don't deserve.

Check all your post on this thread. How many of them were on topic? a habitual troll you are...

And yet you are fine with your pal Punjabbi Munda making racist comments against us. :lol:

What goes around comes around. And just look at the state of India today.

Did I said I am fine with that?? Don't assume too much will you.. If you have a problem with the post then hit the report button... Don't try to cash it on every other thread which you are in habit of..

and the same links on stats on Inida. but here is what cracks me up about them. Chinese love to show links to articles and stats but they themselves fudge every fact or simply don't report stats of their internal strife's and issues for others to verify it.

example: They never had close to 30 million die just a few decades ago of starvation according their govt :) or there was no SARS outbreak in china or better yet the last earthquake had hardly any deaths.

Yeah, who said? An anti-China racist named Frank Dikkoter.

1958-1962 famine in China, We have 16~20 million people starved to death.
That history has been written into textbooks:
µÚ78ÆÚ£º1958-1962¡ª¡ªÖйú´ó¼¢»Ä_°Ù¶ÈÎÄ¿â

In 2004, SARS brought us pain. Every day, the Government announced that the national mortality data of patients:
??"??"??_???

Wenchuan 2008 Earthquake. Victims: 69 225. Every day we announce the loss:
????__

Indians may not understand. Because China's strict household registration system, Population loss can not hide.

Indians have a slave mentality and they want to pull China down to their level. They are so envious of China's success. They are waiting to backstab.

The only solution is to liberate the poor of India by overthrowing their ruling class the high caste northern Hindi-speaking Hindus. Otherwise, India is just a hungry wolf waiting to pounce on China from behind.

Just look at Indian slave mentality.... they are nothing more than irrational, spiteful barbarians :taz: ..... every minute they remain in power in New Delhi is a crime against humanity.

If you check Chinese-Dragon's older threads he was quite friendly with India. I wonder what happened.

Long story, but basically I was called a "slanty-eyed chink" far too many times by Indians. Time and time again, constantly and repeatedly.

If it makes anyone feel better, I would never discriminate against Indian minorities living in Hong Kong. That would be against my basic principles.

Anyway, in Pakistan defence forum, I will respond to Indian trolls in any way I think is best.

Long story, but basically I was called a "slanty-eyed chink" far too many times by Indians. Time and time again, constantly and repeatedly.

If it makes anyone feel better, I would never discriminate against Indian minorities living in Hong Kong. That would be against my basic principles.

Anyway, in Pakistan defence forum, I will respond to Indian trolls in any way I think is best.

I just want to let the trolls know that you were accused of being an "Indian troll" hiding under Chinese flags by that idiot Challenger. Only makes them look more foolish any ways.

Indians have a slave mentality and they want to pull China down to their level. They are so envious of China's success. They are waiting to backstab.

The only solution is to liberate the poor of India by overthrowing their ruling class the high caste northern Hindi-speaking Hindus. Otherwise, India is just a hungry wolf waiting to pounce on China from behind.

i always say it is india which is using US against China more than what we assume that it is US which is using india against China. you can't blame US all the time, and I agree with you that China-US conflict may be possible in future, but China-india nuclear war is inevitable and unavoidable. it is better to prepare for the inevitable course of the future. as long as india is there, China's security and sovereignty can't remain safe.

1958-1962 famine in China, We have 1600~2000 million people starved to death.
That history has been written into textbooks:
µÚ78ÆÚ£º1958-1962¡ª¡ªÖйú´ó¼¢»Ä_°Ù¶ÈÎÄ¿â

In 2004, SARS brought us pain. Every day, the Government announced that the national mortality data of patients:
??"??"??_???

Wenchuan 2008 Earthquake. Victims: 69 225. Every day we announce the loss:
????__

Indians may not understand. Because China's strict household registration system, Population loss can not hide.

i think you meant 16 to 20 million. China never had 2000 million people

I just want to let the trolls know that you were accused of being an "Indian troll" hiding under Chinese flags by that idiot Challenger. Only makes them look more foolish any ways.

Challenger is back, as the above user 6642.CN.

This time around he doesn't seem so bad though, maybe because my perspective is a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom