What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010, India's inflation rate of over 10%, Population growth rate 1.4%, But only 9% GDP growth rate. It means that India is getting poorer.
You say that India will soon catch up with China?

Do You know the RMB has been undervalued? China's GDP also has been grossly underestimated.
And India is overrated.

PS: 2010, China's GDP growth rate 10%.
??????2010?????????10%_??_???
Coming to underestimation and overestimation, i will believe credible links not any chinese wuuxiiy buuxii hoxiyoui link.
US defence secretary warns China not to ?underestimate? US military power
Gates warns China not to underestimate US power | The Australian
China told not to underestimate US - Taipei Times
Overestimating the Chinese middle class - China.org.cn
China may overestimate strength - Australian leak
Paper dragon: are we overestimating China's superpower strength? - Free Online Library
China overreacting to U.S. arms sales - The China Post

Bye bye!

I hear Chinese people have the highest IQ. Then why does the govt shield china from news about T square or skype or disallow the Chinese people access to a joint press conference ( questions and answer session) of obama and their president?

do they think the Chinese people will go crazy if they have access to such news? -that they can't handle watching such news? - I'm baffled why treat the citizens with kid gloves , when you have such smart citizens.

2010, India's inflation rate of over 10%, Population growth rate 1.4%, But only 9% GDP growth rate. It means that India is getting poorer.
You say that India will soon catch up with China?

Do You know the RMB has been undervalued? China's GDP also has been grossly underestimated.
And India is overrated.

PS: 2010, China's GDP growth rate 10%.
??????2010?????????10%_??_???
Coming to underestimation and overestimation, i will believe credible links not any chinese wuuxiiy buuxii hoxiyoui link.
US defence secretary warns China not to ?underestimate? US military power
Gates warns China not to underestimate US power | The Australian
China told not to underestimate US - Taipei Times
Overestimating the Chinese middle class - China.org.cn
China may overestimate strength - Australian leak
Paper dragon: are we overestimating China's superpower strength? - Free Online Library
China overreacting to U.S. arms sales - The China Post

Bye bye!

I hear Chinese people have the highest IQ. Then why does the govt shield china from news about T square or skype or disallow the Chinese people access to a joint press conference ( questions and answer session) of obama and their president?

do they think the Chinese people will go crazy if they have access to such news? -that they can't handle watching such news? - I'm baffled why treat the citizens with kid gloves , when you have such smart citizens.

What ridiculous logic. :rofl:

Chinese people in Hong Kong, are the same as those in the Mainland. So why aren't Hong Kong people going crazy due to the free media?

Here is a quote from this BBC article:

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

You think you can point a finger at China when everyone knows what India is like? :rolleyes:

Yes we have,but we are improving and improving almost at a better rate than everyone

india has more rich than poor now - Google Search

As i said,Chinese can continue to live in their wet dreams.
:wave:

for your indian fellows' sake, stop embarrassing yourselves. it is good that some indian population try to learn how to live like human-being.

you have a longway to go before celebrate anything. currently majority indian population live under bottom 30% of human society. many sub-sahrah coutries are better than india.

Sure. According to the UN and the World Bank, two million children starve to death in India every single year.

Malnutrition in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (The World Bank links are at the bottom of the page).

And here from BBC:

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

I hope u r not blind. I asked about your claim on "millions starving in India each year" and answered with Malnutrition which does not even have any thing about millions starving to death in India..

The Question again is "How many people starve to death in India and back it with authentic source?"
Read it slow this time, it will help understanding the post better and post the direct links if you are able to find any...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom