What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this is a sterotype, but I also believe certain nation/races have military tradition. China for its thousands of years of history were constantly challenged by northern warriors such as Huns, Turks, Juchens, Kitans, Mongols and later Manchus. There're so many fights about live and death of a nation. Countries need to fight for survival are usually better in battle field on average (The only exception is probably Japan, but it has Bushido tradition). And it is no surprise that Art of War were written in 2200 years ago and it is still sold at Amazon.com. I feel India on the other hand don't have the survival need so it is more spiritual and becomes the birthplace of a lot of religions and philosophies.

Turkey is also a warrior country, it takes some great fights to migrate across Asia.
India is the birthplace of many spiritual philosophies but it has a rich military tradition too. Around 300 BC Chanakya's Arthashashtra is considered to be a finest book on india's military practice.
http://sankalpindia.net/drupal/arthashastra-oldest-book-total-management-war-strategies

All armies are good until unless proven on the battle ground. All soldiers deserve respect.

and the thread is still runing``

Although this is a sterotype, but I also believe certain nation/races have military tradition. China for its thousands of years of history were constantly challenged by northern warriors such as Huns, Turks, Juchens, Kitans, Mongols and later Manchus. There're so many fights about live and death of a nation. Countries need to fight for survival are usually better in battle field on average (The only exception is probably Japan, but it has Bushido tradition). And it is no surprise that Art of War were written in 2200 years ago and it is still sold at Amazon.com. I feel India on the other hand don't have the survival need so it is more spiritual and becomes the birthplace of a lot of religions and philosophies.

Turkey is also a warrior country, it takes some great fights to migrate across Asia.

watch from 15:20

Battles BC - Alexander Lord of War - YouTube

what a crap thread...

China to India : we spanked u in '62

India to China : vietnam spanked u

Is there an end to this cyclic argument.. grow up kids !!

I don't think China has any tactic or strategy other than the "human wave" but I guess now with their "all weather friends" they can formulate a new strategy? Wonder what that will be: :)

LoL 1,000 years - nuff said. ;)

Why are the indians taking it so personally, it is clearly apparent in the video, when the soldiers have to pull themselves up, the PLA soldiers are much more stronger, and it is common knowledge that indian men are weaker in upper body strength.

Weren't u present on the IVC and Civilizational Continuity threads claiming that u were entitled to IVC?? what about this 1000 years and that one eyed smile?? Are u now the 1000 years master of India now in this thread??

Weren't u present on the IVC and Civilizational Continuity threads claiming that u were entitled to IVC?? what about this 1000 years and that one eyed smile?? Are u now the 1000 years master of India now in this thread??

epic ownage :woot:

Bring it on, we are waiting...

u know that's what we have been saying the chinis all these years.. if they want arunachal with their shuper powaaah J50s plz crush our military and claim it back.. but they dont reply :(

say we are fookin loosers..so case here is same :rofl:

Bring it on, we are waiting...

without USA ... turkey stands no chance...
even if rest of NATO and turkey comes without USA... NATO will be f u c k e d badly ...

^

LoL. Indians smoking drugs.

Why don't you guys just pick on Bangladesh to show your masculinity.

Pakistani ancestors nothing to do with india, correction......:pakistan:

Pakistan has been largely separate from india, the IVC has very little to do with india, Harrapa and Mohenjadaro are in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom