What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
:police:

And another Pakistani bites the dust!

If you only knew, Rafi, that this has been debated before, and that the good general's conclusions are only one of several, this could have been a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
:police:

And another Pakistani bites the dust!

If you only knew, Rafi, that this hasd been debated before, and that the good general's conclusions are only one of several, this could have been a possibility.

I know brother. crede quod habes, et habes

yesterday in ur comments u were taunting indians to have been ruled by foreigners for thousand years..... and once u claimed that u are a descendent of HINDU WARRIOR MANGA of PORUS ARMY.... so exactly who are ..... were ur ancestors turks, mughals, arabian or were they from PUNJAB............. CONFUSED AREN'T U?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinigami, please check the total numbers involved on each side in 62. Please also check what happened on the ground in the Tawang- Bomdi La - Se La sector. It was a copybook implementation of what has been described in para 9, 10 and 11 of China Today's comment.

A belligerent attitude is no substitute for homework.

i read it and i will pose the same question again:

"can you show me any skirmish where outnumbered chinese troops won?"

yesterday in ur comments u were taunting indians to have been ruled by foreigners for thousand years..... and once u claimed that u are a descendent of HINDU WARRIOR MANGA of PORUS ARMY.... so exactly who are ..... were ur ancestors turks, mughals, arabian or were they from PUNJAB............. CONFUSED AREN'T U?????

If you remember Atanz' basic point, he could be all of these.

i read it and i will pose the same question again:

"can you show me any skirmish where outnumbered chinese troops won?"

We showed it at length. I can't do your research for you.:woot:

Let me ask you a question.

Were all your ancestors always Hindus?

no doubt about it .... always and always ... and we are proud of our ancestors ...
and we dont consider Hindu to be right way to explain our believes ... the right word is Bharatvarshi ... the noble ppl of land called Bharata

Let me ask you a question.

Were all your ancestors always Hindus?

yes bro... they were always hindus..... even u were there in the discussion .... rafi ji was proud of his ancestors.... but yesterday he very proudly mocked indians of having been ruled by the invaders.... so isn't he confused.... and i have read many threads and most of the pakistani are proud of those invaders........ and then u all open thread on civillization continuity and what not..... u can accuse indians of anything but every indian is proud of being indian.... and i think pakistanis shoul hate the invaders same way indians do.... then u can justify ur love for ur land........ IF U ARE PROUD OF YOUR LAND?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom