What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
when someone will read ur abusive post on me .. he will know who lost mind.. :lol: :P
though the sedatives seem to be working on u :P
HEHE, somebody should be respected, someone don't!
If someone read your "ridiculous" comments, they will know about you!
Of course, the sedatives is woking on me, In light of your ridiculous level of comments, I think it is not working on you!

when someone will read ur abusive post on me .. he will know who lost mind.. :lol: :P
though the sedatives seem to be working on u :P
Of course, the sedatives is woking on me, In light of your ridiculous level of comments, I think it is not working on you!

4000 indian "warrior" surrended in 1962,when there is only 1000 indian killed in 1962.
A brave army indeed,lol.

In korean war,150000 chinese soldiers were killed,but there was only 20k soldiers surrended.

1) source of ur figures (which will most probably be ccp troll like fact figures :lol:)

2) and is there some Newton formula like X:Y which determines how many to surrender n how many not.!! :lol:

the important point is the few Indian Warriors didnt allow the lakhs of Chinese weaklings to keep AP even though the Indian warriors had no proper clothing or equipment to fight...

2000 Surrenderd.. :lol: what a shame...

what is worse 1000 killed, 4000 surrendered (when they have no equipment left to fight) and that to thousands of soldiers

or 20000 ******* freaking figure... !! what more do u expect from chinese timid weaklings but surrender on this massive scale... :lol: they can only win if they were 20000 and the opposition were 2000... :lol:

I am happy for u that u got peace finally :lol:
and care to read chinese comments u will change ur flags in shame

1) source of ur figures (which will most probably be ccp troll like fact figures :lol:)

2) and is there some Newton formula like X:Y which determines how many to surrender n how many not.!! :lol:

the important point is the few Indian Warriors didnt allow the lakhs of Chinese weaklings to keep AP even though the Indian warriors had no proper clothing or equipment to fight...

lol,the data is quoted from wikipedia.
True warrior should die in battlefield,not surrender.

Did we not display legendary tactics?

Once again outgunned and outnumbered.

Did you fully evict our troops?

what 'you' displayed in kargil cannot be called "legendary tactics". a better phrase is "strategically sly" as it wanted to see india's reaction since pakistan just tested a nuke few months back

and as i said, the general rule is you NEVER fight an enemy who is entrenched in a mountain.

Not a success by definition. :tdown:

the death toll was not acceptable, so in the indian point of view kargil was a partial failure

Razpak, you have guns but you know squat about warfare. :lol: basic between indians and pakistanis i suppose

any kid who knows the basics of warfare will tell you that to evict an well entrenched enemy from an altitude, you need a ratio of 5:1. and even then expect heavy losses. kargil was just that.

one day i hope this "india wants us dead" paranoia will go from all pakistanis so they can focus on other things

"Martial Race" is BULLCRAP. Jews were considered NON martial. what happened.

Let me simplify it for you

To win a fight you need muscle
To win a war you need brains

please, prove me wrong

Please check the summary I posted. Please also check the detailed Tawang thread.

what 'you' displayed in kargil cannot be called "legendary tactics". a better phrase is "strategically sly" as it wanted to see india's reaction since pakistan just tested a nuke few months back

and as i said, the general rule is you NEVER fight an enemy who is entrenched in a mountain.

the death toll was not acceptable, so in the indian point of view kargil was a partial failure

I know it's hard to admit it, but hey you almost did.

I won't rub your nose in it further.

Please check the summary I posted. Please also check the detailed Tawang thread.

i would be grateful if you could guide me to them

I know it's hard to admit it, but hey you almost did.

I won't rub your nose in it further.

i assure you, getting a worthless peak at the cost of hundreds of lives and a ruined international reputation is nothing to be proud of

lol,the data is quoted from wikipedia.
True warrior should die in battlefield,not surrender.

and if u go within and read carefully, those are PLA figures.. :lol:

u can trust snake to safeguard milk, but not chinese/ccp/PLA figures.. :lol:

please, prove me wrong
It is hard to prove it!!
What his mean is that you should comprehend it by analogy!! But it depend on the level of understanding! If you can't reach a certain level, Any single skirmishs can't help you!

2000 Surrenderd.. :lol: what a shame...

what is worse 1000 killed, 4000 surrendered (when they have no equipment left to fight) and that to thousands of soldiers

or 20000 ******* freaking figure... !! what more do u expect from chinese timid weaklings but surrender on this massive scale... :lol: they can only win if they were 20000 and the opposition were 2000... :lol:
So your figure is righ, we are wrong! So, finish the argue, you just need make data, and deny any data from china subjectively, you even can "make" new result of the war!
I am happy for u that u got peace finally :lol:
and care to read chinese comments u will change ur flags in shame
Yes, I am in peace, I haven't tak sedatives, I don't know the taste of it, can you tell me what is the taste of it?
I don't feel shameful, after reading your comments, I feel better! It is new level of "ridiculousness" in this forum! you should go to other forum to make record!

It is hard to prove it!!
What his mean is that you should comprehend it by analogy!! But it depend on the level of understanding! If you can't reach a certain level, Any single skirmishs can't help you!

So your figure is righ, we are wrong! So, finish the argue, you just need make data, and deny any data from china subjectively, you even can "make" new result of the war!

Yes, I am in peace, I haven't tak sedatives, I don't know the taste of it, can you tell me what is the taste of it?
I don't feel shameful, after reading your comments, I feel better! It is new level of "ridiculousness" in this forum! you should go to other forum to make record!

:lol: :lol: definitely working on u. u seem to like them (can u tell how they taste !!)

Isn't Youtube banned in china..?How did this guy post youtube video sitting in china..?Apart from violating the ban of Youtube,OP has intentionaly posted this video as "India Vs China" to demean china..He must be a US agent..

HEHE, good try! I am not good at verb tense! I always mistake it!
You just can mock my immature english! KEEP ON!
try better excuse.. :lol: :lol:
was it mistake of verb !!!!!!! or entire sentence. come again when u r in senses.

This hilarious comparison is an insult to the great Chinese nation. India can't even defeat Pakistan :rolleyes:
it is an insult to the great Indian warrior traditions for weak chinese to even dream about touching their feet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom