What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

He said Khoini Khayel ba ka? Means, did you eat Khaini?

Sattu or Satwa or Satua is basically gram (brown chickpeas) flour mixed with barley flour and is used to make dough with water and eaten like that with Chutney (Preferably green Mango Chutney) and raw Onion.

Sattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I too speak Bhojpuri (My dad is from Buxar/Kaimur), but it would be wrong to term it as a language. It is more of a dialect.

Ah thought so it meant sattu! Whats Lalluwa though? BTW Is there a slight difference between Buxar Bhojpuri and Bhojpuri spoken in Banaras? I think your Bhojpuri is more similar to the dialect spoken in Ballia/Gazipur?

Ah thought so it meant sattu! Whats Lalluwa though? BTW Is there a slight difference between Buxar Bhojpuri and Bhojpuri spoken in Banaras? I think your Bhojpuri is more similar to the dialect spoken in Ballia/Gazipur?

Yeah, I think it can also be a regional difference of dialect as well. My Mom was brought up in Patna, so she probably speaks a little bit differently from someone in Bhojpur or somewhere else would.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Naahi Babua more like it :lol: What are the odds, three Bhojpurias here on PDF:cheers:

Yes, "Babua" :lol: :cheers:

Kaa bhai hum smjhi yaha fasad hui raha hoga. Eeha to shanti chayi bhayi hai

:laugh: Subcontinent is in itself is racist and obsessed with skin colour despite the fact that we ourself a blackies

anyway so we are speaking about Hinglish or Chinglish or Pinklish

:laugh: Subcontinent is in itself is racist and obsessed with skin colour despite the fact that we ourself a blackies

I never found any Indian obsessed with his/her skin color, or race, or gene. :P

If you have even a iota of sense left in you, can you show a single instance when someone made a reference of India as America. Dont talk $hit.

So, why worry if the poor man Tanling dreams as he writes?

People like to dream.

Life is never easy for those who dream.

Have some compassion for them as they struggle and dream.

Bhojpuri bolatani bucchiya. Or atleast trying to:P

I never found any Indian obsessed with his/her skin color, or race, or gene. :P

Maybe it depends from person to person in the subcontinent, but I would agree with Jana here for the most part. Examples of this are:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom