What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

He said Khoini Khayel ba ka? Means, did you eat Khaini?

Sattu or Satwa or Satua is basically gram (brown chickpeas) flour mixed with barley flour and is used to make dough with water and eaten like that with Chutney (Preferably green Mango Chutney) and raw Onion.

Sattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I too speak Bhojpuri (My dad is from Buxar/Kaimur), but it would be wrong to term it as a language. It is more of a dialect.

Thanks for explaining, hamake samajh mein na aayal Satwa & Lalluwa kaa ha. khoini kaa ha?

Yes so useless they replaced French with it here. I don't see people lining up to learn Hindi.

Well thats because they can get away with English in India unlike in China. So your preposition just isn't true. Entire business community in India exclusively deals in English. Also not all Indians speak Hindi. English more than Hindi is the link language in India.

So Tractor/Truck whatever, do we believe that China is really speaking good English?

I think its very good, Mandarin is an useless language in any case, you people would find life simpler, and get to know the world better.

i know mandarin is as useless as ur indian scientists``

just let u know mandarin has the biggest speaking population, apparently ur master language english ranked the second, u should be happy that u speak better english than chinese` :D

Well thats because they can get away with English in India unlike in China. So your preposition just isn't true. Entire business community in India exclusively deals in English.

True, and despite Mandarin being one of the most difficult languages to master they still have classes from elementary school to college. They want to deal business in China and they will have to learn, not the other way around.

True, and despite Mandarin being one of the most difficult languages to master they still have classes from elementary school to college. They want to deal business in China and they will have to learn.

I hope you know that Hindi is taught in almost all schools along with another regional language? This apart from English. So an average Indian student knows 3-4 languages - both to read and write!

I hope you know that Hindi is taught in almost all schools along with another regional language? This apart from English. So an average Indian student knows 3-4 languages - both to read and write!

In China as well. If you have a specific ethnic language you learn that first, and then Mandarin. English is mandatory as well.

BTW I was talking about America.

True, and despite Mandarin being one of the most difficult languages to master they still have classes from elementary school to college. They want to deal business in China and they will have to learn, not the other way around.
From my understanding Mandarin is the easiest language to learn and master for the grammer is too simple.

It is no point in telling foreigners who think they know more about India than Indians.

Well thats because they can get away with English in India unlike in China. So your preposition just isn't true. Entire business community in India exclusively deals in English. Also not all Indians speak Hindi. English more than Hindi is the link language in India.

the difference is in china business activities are mostly conducted in mandarin, they use english when liasing with foreign carriers like UPS, DHL, or Fedx, or foreign based business entities.

same applies to Japan and S.Korea, there are both international business super powers yet they use their own language to conduct business.

on topic, indian do speak better english than chinese````poeple may draw the false conclusion of chinese speak better english is because the indian accent``??

True. You do whatever it takes to get the business right.! But I think Indians are lucky that they understand more than one language. I myself can speak and write in at least 5 different languages, 7 if you consider mild proficiency. So learning a new language comes easy to us. I think this would help us in the future as we integrate more and more with outside world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom