What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Well I had to create an account just for this:

1) China has 90%+ literacy rate. It's literacy standard is higher than India. India government has released 74% literacy rate for 2010. You can see the problem right there.
2) China has invested massive amount of money in secondary education. India has at best "neglected" secondary education (some minor gains in last decade). It doesn't take 2000 years to learn English. There is a great drive in China to make newer generation fluent in English (something completely missing in India).

That being said, OP is just down right weird. China speaks better English than India, says study? Is the article talking about an average Chinese being more proficient than an average Indian or more Chinese speaking English?

Dutch by the way are the most proficient.

That being said, OP is just down right weird. China speaks better English than India, says study? Is the article talking about an average Chinese being more proficient than an average Indian or more Chinese speaking English?

The article is talking about the english proficiency of a few people who took a free ONLINE test. That's the problem right there.

Well I had to create an account just for this:

1) China has 90%+ literacy rate. It's literacy standard is higher than India. India government has released 74% literacy rate for 2010. You can see the problem right there.
2) China has invested massive amount of money in secondary education. India has at best "neglected" secondary education (some minor gains in last decade). It doesn't take 2000 years to learn English. There is a great drive in China to make newer generation fluent in English (something completely missing in India).

Chinese dont speak english,we speak Chinglish.

The article is talking about the english proficiency of a few people who took a free ONLINE test. That's the problem right there.
I am right now testing, you know it is not resting.

China is a Super Power of our Asia. After all this is what China deserve to be. Sure there are some countries those are jealous over China. But as I said China is much mcuh better than India in ALL kind of fields. Well done China :china:

China is a Super Power of our Asia. After all this is what China deserve to be. Sure there are some countries those are jealous over China. But as I said China is much mcuh better than India in ALL kind of fields. Well done China :china:

Now may its soul rest in peace..
Amen

its pathetic to see a pakistani trying to look down on indians on a matter of language , what even worse is that they need china to make us look bad.

request the Mods to close this as its a low quality thread.

its pathetic to see a pakistani trying to look down on indians on a matter of language , what even worse is that they need china to make us look bad.

request the Mods to close this as its a low quality thread.

Its Ok, that's there only source of fun..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom