What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Please think carefully. If the police really want to deport them, Can they hide?
Vietnamese, Mongolian, North Koreans... they have the ability to hide. But the black can easily be found.

@Cross1993 How do you know these people are illegal? Just cause they are African you assume they are illegals?

Please think carefully. If the police really want to deport them, Can they hide?
Vietnamese, Mongolian, North Koreans... they have the ability to hide. But the black can easily be found.

Just because they are black, so its safe to assume them as illegal immigrants, right? :what:

:coffee: I live in Guangdong. There are many illegal immigrants in Guangdong, police does not deport them.

^^^^^^^^^
they might be tourists, a picture can't prove them as illegal immigrants.

Exactly. Check this out:

China cracks down on African immigrants and traders
This southern city in China's Guangdong province has drawn hundreds of thousands of immigrants from across Africa in the last decade: from Burkina Faso and Somalia, Ivory Coast and Ghana, Tanzania and Angola. The banner and the dwindling numbers of traders here attest to an immigration crackdown that has alienated many and left young men injured and languishing in detention, community leaders say.

"You go home: the police are knocking on your door. You are on the street: police will hold you. You are on the bus, inside a restaurant – it's everywhere," says Ojukwu Emma, president of the Association of the Nigerian Community, whose compatriots account for almost half the migrants.

Out of Africa and into China, immigrants struggle
Around them, a crowd of over one hundred Africans chanted, some holding sticks as others smashed potted plants and blocked traffic, demanding justice from the Chinese police after officers chased the man out of a high-rise window in a tightening security crackdown on illegal overstayers in the city this year.

"They don't like black people to stay in China any more. They want us to go," said Frank, one of the Nigerians at the protest on July 15 that was filmed by witnesses.

"They treat us like animals," added Frank, an illegal overstayer, who wouldn't give his name for fear of reprisals.

The spontaneous protest - a rare direct confrontation between foreigners and authorities in China - is a vivid reminder of the challenges faced by Beijing's stability-obsessed Communist Party as it engages with the world and builds up trade links abroad.
This I presume is the story related to the previous pic of Africans being surrounded by Chinese police.

Google for more....

So bottom line, China is no different or benevolent almost on an altruistic level. Illegal immigrants are not welcome anywhere. Illegal is the important term here.

:pop: Tourists? My friends, the tourists are almost occupied Guangzhou. So many tourists...

What does "equal manner between you and me" mean? I am calm, why are you getting excited?

I dont understand you. Please do not use any translator, especially those Chinese to English ones, the essence of the message is lost in translation, coming up such delightful unfathomable drivel such as you posted above.
Why do you think I used translator and getting excited?You are god or something?If drivel make you delightful,let it be.I think you do know what I typed.

Why do you think I used translator and getting excited?
Its quite evident that you do. If not for nationalistic feeling, many of your compatriots would say the same thing.
You are god or something?
I dunno, but some did say so!! Ask those girls if true ;)
If drivel make you delightful,let it be.I think you do know what I typed.
Again, honestly, I dont know what you were trying to say. If I did, even it your statement made any meaning whatsoever, I would have responded appropriately. Thats why I asked you to clarify.

Its quite evident that you do. If not for nationalistic feeling, many of your compatriots would say the same thing.

I dunno, but some did say so!! Ask those girls if true ;)

Again, honestly, I dont know what you were trying to say. If I did, even it your statement made any meaning whatsoever, I would have responded appropriately. Thats why I asked you to clarify.
I really don't know what you are speaking now and do not want you to clarify.

I knew it. You did not understand what I was saying. I can sympathize with you on that.

So Tractor/Truck whatever, do we believe that China is really speaking good English?

I think its very good, Mandarin is an useless language in any case, you people would find life simpler, and get to know the world better.

You should not say Mandarin useless in any case.For me just say it make me feel like a real human.

:lol: Thats epic bro, thats my language too, I can barely speak Bhojupuri though, but understand it. :cry:one day I must master it.

Didn't understand a word of that though:confused: Whats satwa and Lalluwas?

Don't worry, I barely pass with my Bhojpuri as well, although my parents speak it very well (my Mom at least) as they were born in India, & my mother was brought up in India till she married my Dad in Pakistan. My Dad is ok at it, as he moved to Bangladesh when he was 3 (in 1947), & he is more fluent in Bangla than Bhojpuri. I don't know a single word of Bangla though. Talking to my mom's parents in India over the phone has helped me hold onto Bhojpuri a little bit, otherwise I would have never learnt it. Hindi is getting popular with my cousins in India as well, & they aren't fluent enough in Bhojpuri either.

Didn't understand a word of that though:confused: Whats satwa and Lalluwas?

He said Khoini Khayel ba ka? Means, did you eat Khaini?

Sattu or Satwa or Satua is basically gram (brown chickpeas) flour mixed with barley flour and is used to make dough with water and eaten like that with Chutney (Preferably green Mango Chutney) and raw Onion.

Sattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I too speak Bhojpuri (My dad is from Buxar/Kaimur), but it would be wrong to term it as a language. It is more of a dialect.

So Tractor/Truck whatever, do we believe that China is really speaking good English?

I think its very good, Mandarin is an useless language in any case, you people would find life simpler, and get to know the world better.

Yes so useless they replaced French with it here. I don't see people lining up to learn Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom