What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

^^^ and sale of such products though illegal happen in Pakistan.

Yeah, I think it can also be a regional difference of dialect as well. My Mom was brought up in Patna, so she probably speaks a little bit differently from someone in Bhojpur or somewhere else would.

I think the version that your mum speaks is the most popular version of Bhojpuri. Is she actually from Patna or Champaran/Saran area?

Heard of the Metrosexual Man?

It means

Definition of METROSEXUAL
a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes.

The footballer Beckham is one.

Ah thought so it meant sattu! Whats Lalluwa though? BTW Is there a slight difference between Buxar Bhojpuri and Bhojpuri spoken in Banaras? I think your Bhojpuri is more similar to the dialect spoken in Ballia/Gazipur?

Yes, there is a slight difference between Bhopuri spoken around Varanasi, and in Ghazipur. Both my parents belong to Ghazipur, different villages (one is from Gahmar), but my grandparents died when dad was very young, so he moved across the border to Buxar, and since then we call ourselves Biharis lol. So yeah, you very rightly noticed where my Bhojpuri style came from. :enjoy:

That's exactly what my Mom & Mom's parents say all the time, along with "Babu" :D

Yeah, that's because you are younger than they are lol But when someone is older, then you either call bhaiya, or babuji to show your affection/respect. Needless to say the expression of respect is paramount in that culture, hence all the suffixes :D

You really can't help yourself can you.

I wonder why Indians here are fine with such racism.

Take three guesses!

Do as to others as you wish others to do unto you is a hint! ;)

Do you know the meaning of racism?

You all use it so glibly and without thought.

If you wade through the stuff that you chaps have purveyed, you will notice that anything that has a whiff of anti Chinese communist automatically turn into the epithet 'racism'!

If as per one of your friendly fan claims that it is only that people from the subcontinent are obsessed with colour and metrosexual enhancement and China smells of roses in this context, it is essential to bring the fact to the forefront.

Public service, if you will!

China is not the subcontinent.

Yet, they dream of colour and eyelids!!
Some one dream colour and eyelids here,but I don't.Many chinese in white colour are in problem of ugly face especially eyelids.

Yes, there is a slight difference between Bhopuri spoken around Varanasi, and in Ghazipur. Both my parents belong to Ghazipur, different villages (one is from Gahmar), but my grandparents died when dad was very young, so he moved across the border to Buxar, and since then we call ourselves Biharis lol. So yeah, you very rightly noticed where my Bhojpuri style came from. :enjoy:

Faaar I swear I have went past Gahmar, sounds so familiar! I have relatives in Ghazipur villages. Revatipur and Nagsar? are they anywhere close to Gahmar?

Btw is it Buchiya or Babuni? Or do they have the same meaning?

Do as to others as you wish others to do unto you is a hint! ;)

A Pakistani Member talks about Indians using whitening products and you you make racist comments on Chinese. Makes total sense.

Do you know the meaning of racism. If you wade through the stuff that you chaps have purveyed, you will notice that anything that has a whiff of anti Chinese communist automatically turn into the epithet 'racism'!

How does making racist comments on Chinese have anything to do with anti-communism?

She was born and raised in Patna, however her parents belonged to a small village known as Khujwa in Bihar. She probably grew up listening to them.

Google tells me Khujwa is in Siwan District, Saran Division,Bihar so I was bang on money:D

So you must be happy with it, as China is leading in the tourism destination. :)

In fact there is a black man jump off building. They said it was to escape the police.
But we believe that the black are drug trafficking.
Only undocumented, he did not need to jump off building. And if he is caught by the police drug trafficking, he would die.

Faaar I swear I have went past Gahmar, sounds so familiar! I have relatives in Ghazipur villages. Revatipur and Nagsar? are they anywhere close to Gahmar?

lol Revtipur is my mami's village. I can walk to it from Gahmar (But then, I walk a lot, and I can swim back from there for sure lol). Nagsar too I have been to quite a few times with my friends there. It is very famous for its pretty girls and Mangoes, almost everyone there owns some area that produces a lot of Mangoes. Only rival to my Gahmar lol

Back
Top Bottom