What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

I am thinking of creating a event on facebook

CHINA MUST GET A CERTIFICATE OF TRANSPARENCY FROM INDIA

What i think is that there are so many powers that want to destabilize China that it should keep all these matters as State Secrets. I know it hurts a lot but thats the it should be (just my point of view, not saying that govt of China has this philosophy)

you must be one who advocates for military rule in pak, hell not even military rule- because Mushy was transparent ( a hell lot more than China). you probably advocate for taliban like rule- based on that logic u gave above.

BTW can you explain to us how the rest of the developed worlds who don't have state secret killings- managed to prosper for so many decades? dont bother :)

Every country is entitled to its own rules.

However, I fail to comprehend how sentencing a man to death for crimes, as per the State, be treated as 'State Secrets'.

State Secrets are those issues that jeopardise National integrity.

Is sentencing men to death jeopardising National Secret and hence a State Secret?

And are there so many conniving and plotting against the State?

We r very happi if China executes more and more CIA and MI5(british) funded bastrdz (terrorists)....great and happi newz for us....:woot::cheesy:

However, I fail to comprehend how sentencing a man to death for crimes, as per the State, be treated as 'State Secrets'.

Is sentencing men to death jeopardising National Secret and hence a State Secret?

Maybe the men sentenced to death do not want it be public for guilty a shame thing.

Of course China has more executions. The more civilized a society and a regime, the more humane its punishments. If one looks at most of Europe, they have completely banned executions. India has a long, legal process to award death sentence and then too, it must be avoided except in the rarest of rare cases. China, being communist has no qualms about avoiding the death sentence at the drop of a hat. This is their system and it will take time for China to come up to the level of our societies - we must learn to be patient.

what puts the cheery on top to that Gestapo like tactics to put to death NON_violent offenders! that's just amazing..

Of course China has more executions. The more civilized a society and a regime, the more humane its punishments. If one looks at most of Europe, they have completely banned executions. India has a long, legal process to award death sentence and then too, it must be avoided except in the rarest of rare cases. China, being communist has no qualms about avoiding the death sentence at the drop of a hat. This is their system and it will take time for China to come up to the level of our societies - we must learn to be patient.

You call this humane? Or civilized?

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

How about this?

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

what puts the cheery on top to that Gestapo like tactics is that put to death NON_violent offenders! that's just amazing..

so? why should non-violent criminals be executed?

On topic: China should try to reduce the number of executions.

But what is the real number of executions? If you don't know how many executions there are, how can you complain that there are "too much".

NGO-provided numbers are all just guesses and estimations.

Yeah, India is a more civilized and humane society than China with its 1.3 times higher homicide rates.

I must say though, as a law-abiding citizen I prefer to live in inhumane China, at least my chance for being murdered is less than half than if I live in India.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On topic: China should try to reduce the number of executions.

But what is the real number of executions? If you don't know how many executions there are, how can you complain that there are "too much".

Their numbers are all guesses and estimations.

Question is..why don't you know?..why does your govt feel the need to hide such trivial information..does it feel ashamed..the way it imparts justice?

Not long ago China was in similar position..had very poverty rate, now since they reduced their poverty..does than mean draconian laws are justified?

I don't believe that "draconian laws" are justified. The more developed a place is, the less necessary it will become.

Being lectured by Indians though? While their own politicians are stealing trillions of dollars, and hiding them in Swiss Banks, while millions of their own countrymen starve to death?

India trying to position itself as the "world's largest democracy" is just Indian ego trying to ruin the good name of democracy, which works perfectly fine in the developed world.

Back
Top Bottom