What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

Wrong, educated in the US. The best schools too. Indian democracy is a mirage to keep the unlearned masses down. That's why there is absolutely no social mobility in India. If your father lived in the slums, you lived in the slums. True democracies don't work that way.

How can you claim that?
Our former President/missile man was the son of Boatman.
My father was the son of a village Postmaster and today he is the Deputy Accountant general of a State.
I can give several such anecdotes.

how can Aramsogo think that? here is where you have to understand the social structure of the Chinese in the US. No kidding that comment he made about social mobility is exactly the Chinese experience in the US.

Why? because of the segregation tendency of the people immigrating from China. A vast number of Chinatown’s residents do not attempt to learn English, resulting in that social immobility. i.e.work in restaurant pass it off to kid who works in the kitchen next and for generation same cycle.

The vast majority of employees in Chinatown were born in China, the majority of businesses are owned by those born in China, speaking Chinese a requirement for employees. All others, either trying to work, live and sometimes even shop in Chinatown, are muscled out or are met with fierce resistance.

how can Aramsogo think that? here is where you have to understand the social structure of the Chinese in the US. No kidding that comment he made about social mobility is exactly the Chinese experience in the US.

Why? because of the segregation tendency of the people immigrating from China. A vast number of Chinatown’s residents do not attempt to learn English, resulting in that social immobility. i.e.work in restaurant pass it off to kid who works in the kitchen next and for generation same cycle.

The vast majority of employees in Chinatown were born in China, the majority of businesses are owned by those born in China, speaking Chinese a requirement for employees. All others, either trying to work, live and sometimes even shop in Chinatown, are muscled out or are met with fierce resistance.

Cut the Chinatown crap. My father has a PhD in solid state theoretical physics from Berkeley. I make 6x what my father ever made. The US has the highest social mobility in the world. Now, where's my Slurpee JayAtl.

He can't cut the crap because he's racist. That's it. A typical illiterate ghetto dropout, just look at how he talks.

Cut the Chinatown crap. My father has a PhD in solid state theoretical physics from Berkeley. I make 6x what my father ever made. The US has the highest social mobility in the world. Now, where's my Slurpee JayAtl.

They have to stick to the States because there is much less hope in their subcontinent country. China is different.

So say- your father is Yuen-Ron Shen:)

shen.gif

and a Berkeley professor of that caliber makes 120-150K/yr-- so you are saying they give noodle delivery boys by night , drive through teller ( that too one who is not a citizen - you had no idea what a pledge of allegiance is ) by day 700-800K a year! ...

Come on- you know you have failed your father ... I don't expect you to have honor like the Japanese But atlest run off to china and quite being a burden to the old man. :no:

is that logo your family crest they wear on a green hat and prance about Shanghai?

Wrong, educated in the US. The best schools too. Indian democracy is a mirage to keep the unlearned masses down. That's why there is absolutely no social mobility in India. If your father lived in the slums, you lived in the slums. True democracies don't work that way.

actually democracy is suited for civilized society,if the people are not civilized no form of democracy can exist in the country for long.
as far as social mobility is concerned many people have been lifted from poverty in the last decade and the shifting will continue,you dont have to worry about that,china was also at india level about 20-25 years ago so no need to bash india all the time

I admit I did not have the endurance going through every single page in this thread, but even quickly skipping through I am starting to appreciate how our Indian friends managed to gain their independence without violence from their former British master. I have to say it is a feat to be reckoned with.

Just read this on ToI - so barbaric this regime is. Apparently, they even executed a mentally unstable Brit. If foreigners are treated this way, we can only guess how the poor Chinese citizens must be surviving here. My prayers and condolences are with the Chinese people.

Barbaric?

Maybe, but it is much much less barbaric than letting criminals kill 2,000,000 innocent children year after year without punishing the criminal.

actually democracy is suited for civilized society,if the people are not civilized no form of democracy can exist in the country for long.
as far as social mobility is concerned many people have been lifted from poverty in the last decade and the shifting will continue,you dont have to worry about that,china was also at india level about 20-25 years ago so no need to bash india all the time

The is simply not true. Read today's Wall Street Journal about India's Flawed Miracle.
Calorie consumption by the bottom 50% has been declining since 1987.
Poverty is INCREASING. India had 101 million people in deep poverty in 2005. Today that number is 111 million.

Read the article. It will dispel a lot of the myths in this forum.

Drug trafficking is a capital punishment is your internal matter. But when u people say chinese are good people does not stack up well with the fact that so many people are being convicted for it ?

Also, It is not as if drug traffickers are inexistent in other countries. Besides, executions in china more than sum of all other countries ? Do you see any problem ?

And, INDIANs had their fair share of communal riots, agreed. But communal riots in INDIA is an excuse to derail this thread. Afterall, no govt of any sane country can ever pull off a TIANANMEN SQUARE

China punishes the murderers, so China is prevented from being “the murders capital”

India loves murderers, so India is a murder capital. India is 'murder capital' - Hindustan Times

I still don’t understand why you democratic people love murderers who kill 2,000,000 children a year and turn your country into “murder capital”?

Is that your culture or tradition? Can you enlighten us?

BTW, Tiananmen square killed about 300+, and was happened 20+ years ago. And you still remember it and hate it. Your elected murderous government exterminates 2,000,000 children a year, and it kills year after year, and it is killing now, today, and you still love it as your “democratic” government.

You either have math problem or mental problem. Otherwise the only explanation could be that your relatives must have been killed by the Chinese when they served as British pawn in Shanghai, which causes your hatred, …

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom