What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

What the hell is your logic? First you said there is a 'secret'. Then you said you won't believe any number released by the administration. Finally you draw the conclusion that China is black, West is white.

Okey here is my question. How much tax did you payed the Chinese government to do the statistic for you? Or how mush of tax payers' money do you think the government should waste on this stupid thing? As long as most people in China with what's going on, there is no need to give you dam shlt.

Chinese are the believers of eugenics, in their view the executions are a way of eliminating bad gene pool.

:lol: Indians talking about value of innocent person life ???

Gijrat, Orrisa, Smajhota Express, low cast Hindus' persecution and so on the list is very long. Manipur has also some contradicting realities

:argh:

Stupid arguement, what you said practically applies to every nation in the world over the last 1000 years. :agree:

could you explain why there are so many rape in delhi?is it a way of creating good gene?:hitwall:

Are rapes done by govt of India?..because executions are done by govt of China.

_51849480_death_penalty_464gr.gif

i don't know what people want here

You want that those who deserved to be punished should not be punished???

How come world's worst offenders ended up in China..such that their execution rate is 20 times their nearest competition(that too Iran!!)?
On the top of it there is no accountability..on who gets executed?

i don't know what people want here

You want that those who deserved to be punished should not be punished???

who says they are deserved in all cases or even in a majority of cases when it comes to china? read the article, that SS Gestapo china runs--- calls giving out information of on who and how many they murder as a govt a STATE SECRET!

The London-based group said it could not determine the exact number of executions in China because the figure is listed as a state secret, but it estimated that China executed thousands of people in 2010 for ''a wide range of crimes that include nonviolent offences and after proceedings that did not meet international fair trial standards.''

I presume these executions are the manner in which one keeps law and order to the desired level, if rapid progress is to be made.

Hitler, Stalin et al also were quite ruthless by international standards, but then there are those who would say that if such ruthlessness was not shown, then the countries would not have progressed as fast they did.

Some races are genetically attuned by history to be ruthless or should I say, hardy and impervious to human dignities, compared to others.

Subjective, one would say!

Are rapes done by govt of India,because executions are done by govt of China.
Oh great
So if government just watch bad things happening in their capital it is better then punishing those. great!!!

How come world's worst offenders ended up in China..such that there execution rate is 20 times their nearest competition(that too Iran!!)?
On the top of it there is no accountability..on who gets executed?
If you cant prove they are wrong better assume them to be right.

''a wide range of crimes that include nonviolent offences and after proceedings that did not meet international fair trial standards.''

shameful- Included on those excutions are people who commit crimes like - write blogs about democracy or tibetains too ! non viloent crimes that even international community says does not mean the fair trail standards. how do kill someone for non violent crime?

Oh great
So if government just watch bad things happening in their capital it is better then punishing those. great!!!

If you cant prove they are wrong better assume them to be right.

I presume law has it own slow course and so it appears that things are not happening.

Convicted terrorists languish in jail and are not executed as sentenced to death because of the various levels of courts and Pardons.

I agree that it is frustrating, but then that is how a democracy is run!

Back
Top Bottom