What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

who says they are deserved in all cases or even in a majority of cases when it comes to china? read the article, that SS Gestapo china runs--- calls giving out information of on who and how many they murder as a govt a STATE SECRET!

Just assumptions. They are state secrets after all.

All of us know it is very difficult to carry an independent investigation in China. Its not a big thing if investigations couldn't find appropriate reasons for all the executions!!

Oh great
So if government just watch bad things happening in their capital it is better then punishing those. great!!!

If you cant prove they are wrong better assume them to be right.

In a democracy it is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around..on the top of it, why is it state secret?..what has Chinese govt have to hide?..is their trial process not transparent enough?..why a person on a death row becomes a state property..such that all his organs harvested?

In a democracy it is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around
so if not proven wrong China is inocent :p

..on the top of it, why is it state secret?..what has Chinese govt have to hide?..is their trial process not transparent enough?..why a person on a death row becomes a state property..such that all his organs harvested?
i am also in favour of keeping things secret. No need to tell the whole world that a High rank Govt official of your country was punished for this reason. Or xyz tried to destabilize the government by doing this this and this. It allow people to say a lot of :blah::blah::blah:

Just assumptions. They are state secrets after all.

All of us know it is very difficult to carry an independent investigation in China. Its not a big thing if investigations couldn't find appropriate reasons for all the executions!!

come again? you seem to say that hiding is good in this case. hiding how many of its own citizens are killed by govt is good? . also if you read the highlighted parts - they kill non violent offenders too... is that again something that is cool w/ you? oh! wait a minute you guys have similar laws too in pakistan..

so if not proven wrong China is inocent :p

But China is not a democracy! ;)
i am also in favour of keeping things secret. No need to tell the whole world that a High rank Govt official of your country was punished for this reason. Or xyz tried to destabilize the government by doing this this and this. It allow people to say a lot of :blah::blah::blah:

But how would you know..if he was destabilizing the govt?..maybe somebody high up in the CPC had a personal vendetta against him..wanted him dead!!

Transparency and accountability are an essence of free and fair trial process.

come again? you seem to say that hiding is good in this case. hiding how many of its own citizens are killed by govt is good? . also if you read the highlighted parts - they kill non violent offenders too...
they choose this style yearsssssssssssss ago for China. You dont like them you dont practise them

is that again something that is cool w/ you? oh! wait a minute you guys have similar laws too in pakistan..
All the love for Pakistan!!

Bring it on ......... :sniper::sniper: (trolling zindabad :lol:)

Transparency and accountability are an essence of free and fair trial process.

They certainly dont need any Cerificate of transparency and accountability from Pakistan, India, America etc

One can get a certificate only if transparency is there in the first place.

why, are you not familar with your blashphemy laws? is that an incorrect statement I made- please correct me if I'm wrong!

Keep discussing Pakistan in this thread. Certainly not :offtopic::offtopic:

They certainly dont need any Cerificate of transparency and accountability from Pakistan, India, America etc

Of course they do--- you remember the movie blood diamonds? or have heard that term? guess what trade sanctions should be imposed on china for similar behaviour...IMHO

Keep discussing Pakistan in this thread. Certainly not :offtopic::offtopic:

what a minute- it is totally in context when you Mr Pakistan are coming to the aid of china for laws that even the international community, in that article say - have not met the fair trail standards. you sir are defending china and so in that context and that specific part " non violent offenders are killed by the Chinese govt too"-- is A-OKAY with you- because you have similar laws in Pakistan? A very fair question to ask...

what a minute- it is totally in context when you Mr Pakistan are coming to the aid of china for laws that even the international community, in that article say - have not met the fair trail standards. you sir are defending china and so in that context and that specific part " non violent offenders are killed by the Chinese govt too"-- is A-OKAY with you- because you have similar laws in Pakistan? A very fair question to ask...

Sorry if my support for China has hurt you so much

And Mr Justice i have not stopped you from asking these questions

Of course they do--- you remember the movie blood diamonds? or have heard that term? guess what trade sanctions should be imposed on china for similar behaviour...IMHO

I am thinking of creating a event on facebook

CHINA MUST GET A CERTIFICATE OF TRANSPARENCY FROM INDIA

What i think is that there are so many powers that want to destabilize China that it should keep all these matters as State Secrets. I know it hurts a lot but thats the it should be (just my point of view, not saying that govt of China has this philosophy)

Back
Top Bottom