What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I mentioned earlier they have every right to wear it but they have no right to refuse from opening up for clarification or security checks.

That's a reasonable compromise and we should educate our people to accept it. The checks would be conducted by uniformed female security officers. I cannot see that reasonable people would object to such an arrangement.

As a bonus it would create lots of new jobs for women as security officers. Levy a security tax to pay for this scheme.

what are the differences please tell us.
what we have different then arabs of 1400 years ago???
we kill our own daughter . we are even cruel we kill them before there birth.
we tease women. we dont give them there rights. in the name of modernism we ask them to come as a showpeace to bazar. offices. what a girl does sitting in a five star hotel at the counter???? just a showpeace. thats not the respect what islam gives to women.

Your religion like other religions will fade away with imposing to do what you think is right. You cannot press your rules and laws on to people who do not want them. To you they will be a showpiece, to them they are actually providing a service and getting paid for being a "concierge". You can call it showpiece and scratch your head as to why you see a woman out in the open. You have the right to goat herd and bring meat for the women to cook in your house and force them to do what you want for now, you cannot and will not go do that in someone elses house.

In simple words for you:

The Quran does not say that women are required to wear niqab or anything specific to cover up. It is not Islamic law. Hence, man made and not part of our religion.
Surah Ahzab orders women to cover her face

Your religion like other religions will fade away with imposing to do what you think is right. You cannot press your rules and laws on to people who do not want them. To you they will be a showpiece, to them they are actually providing a service and getting paid for being a "concierge". You can call it showpiece and scratch your head as to why you see a woman out in the open. You have the right to goat herd and bring meat for the women to cook in your house and force them to do what you want for now, you cannot and will not go do that in someone elses house.
Sir if you are living in a Muslim country you will have to follow Islamic Rules or other wise don't live their

I want you to explain to me if a muslim sees a womans face, what must he do? I do not want to know what a christian or hindu does. A muslim by definition has to be chaste of mind and spirit. If you cannot fight the urge to gawk at women you cannot blame another human being and cover it up. It is a process where you have to first let the women have equal standing in society and the process will either have chaste women who will cover themselves up accordingly or become like the men that are today and be "fahash". It is their choice just like it is the choice for men. Again you cannot ban the burqa, you can just ban men imposing on women to wear it.

i dont know why are we fighting!

Most cloth of Shalwar Kameez today are see through and also very attractive that's the problem

And you have trouble controlling "yourself" and other "muslims" from being hypnotized by a female body?

And you have trouble controlling "yourself" and other "muslims" from being hypnotized by a female body?

Sir See through is against the conditions of Niqab and Pardah

i dont know why are we fighting!

I would never fight with you brother, I only want you to understand that there is a much bigger fight for men right now. We need to control ourselves first, we should not condone to chastising women for no fault of theirs.

See the Quran has just given you the obvious thing to cover, now how fitting and how loose the garments have to be, leave it up to the woman wearing it. Mind you the Quran doesn't clearly say cover the hair either. It clearly says cover the Breasts and it uses the word Jilbab to cover the breasts. Typically a Jilbab was used to place a loose fitting cloth over the woman's breasts so that it was appropriately covered, since its a loose cloth it was fitted as a head gear and it hung from the head.

But it should be your personal interpretation on what is right or wrong or simply irrelevant.

Sir Islam says your garments should not be tight and see through first read Islam man

I would never fight with you brother, I only want you to understand that there is a much bigger fight for men right now. We need to control ourselves first, we should not condone to chastising women for no fault of theirs.

Sorry sir if the women are not covering according to Islam its their fault too

Sir See through is against the conditions of Niqab and Pardah

Yes that is very "fahash". That is why God gave us eyelids. I am sure you will not be driving 80 miles an hour and see one of these fahash women in your windscreen. Use your mind accordingly.

sir both orders co-exists
men should lower their sights
women should cover themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom