What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the government disagrees with your statement of them being "fahash" then some men of that country will "make" those women do what they want according to their beliefs? My religion being a sunni muslim says you are insane, what does your religion say? Oh wait.. I might be out of "my" religion because I dont agree with you so it is okay for you to "make" me do what you want. And then you will come out of the court house and lots of your men will hail you with garlands around your neck.

Sorry Sir Islamic government will not disgree but Zardari government the traitor of Islam will disagree

i wonder why you guys always drag religion in support and against women. i hate both sides. you guys need to shut up and lay off let us the women decide what we believe and what we wear.

its purely secuirty issue and in my personal opinion burqa is not the prime factor behind these incidents.

i am sure even this fresh calim of a woman bomber will turn out fabricated just like previous incidents or stemed out of panic

because For Muslims Islam is everything for a Muslims his whole life depends on Islam and its orders

And if the government disagrees with your statement of them being "fahash" then some men of that country will "make" those women do what they want according to their beliefs? My religion being a sunni muslim says you are insane, what does your religion say? Oh wait.. I might be out of "my" religion because I dont agree with you so it is okay for you to "make" me do what you want. And then you will come out of the court house and lots of your men will hail you with garlands around your neck.

Sir don't hide yourself by calling yourself sunni Muslims orders of Islam are very much clear but you are afraid of the orders of ALLAH than its your problem but Islam will be implemented sooner or later

because For Muslims Islam is everything for a Muslims his whole life depends on Islam and its orders

Leave it to the invidual if he or she thinks like that or not and its between God and the individual.

Your moral policing wont have any value for other person. and above all you must reform your ownself instead of reforming others

Lets agree, burqa does present a serious security challenge!!! I'd say its a perfect choice for suicide maniac and one can reach the target rather easily - undetected.
Banning burqa doesn't necessarily mean we are deviating from Islam and i am certain no where in Islam it's mentioned to "WEAR BURQA". Hijab suffice and does the job nicely.

I see lot of Muslim girls here who want to be part of society and work at corporates without having to compromise on skirts etc. Below are few example,
i think it does the job??? And part of the problem lies within us Men - we just don't want to let a girl pass without having to stare??? isn't that right???

;)

Fashion-Hijab-by-Dian-Pelangi.jpg

wlhsetrms.jpg

Sir don't hide yourself by calling yourself sunni Muslims orders of Islam are very much clear but you are afraid of the orders of ALLAH than its your problem but Islam will be implemented sooner or later

So now im not a sunni muslim and im hiding? The reason why others hide as well is because of violence. I am not scared of violence, I am very used to it all my life. More like me will emerge and bring your false walls down. At least I will give you the option of reasoning above all else.

Why would you hate what I am saying?? I am actually agreeing that it is ONLY supposed to be the womans right to choose. They are suggesting islamic republic of pakistan and women will do what we tell them because majority of the men can not hold their drool.

I only hate when MEN come up with their idea or dress code for women, when Men come up with their definition of modernity and modesty for women.

i dont give a damn if a man thinks what attire a woman should wear to look good, modern or modest .

I say let me decide if i like all cover all dress thats my own choice if i like otherwise that is also my personal choice and i dont care if i look ugly to a man in covered body or if i look otherwise in some other attire

then also ban saris we are not bharatis also ban jeans we are not westerers, ban dhotis too :laugh:

lolzzz your excuse is the weakest on earth lolzz

coz saree , dhoti and jeans wearing people are not exploding and killing others in your country.

I only hate when MEN come up with their idea or dress code for women, when Men come up with their definition of modernity and modesty for women.

i dont give a damn if a man thinks what attire a woman should wear to look good, modern or modest .

I say let me decide if i like all cover all dress thats my own choice if i like otherwise that is also my personal choice and i dont care if i look ugly to a man in covered body or if i look otherwise in some other attire

And?? When did I suggest you not wear a burqa if you want to?? I am explaining to the gentlemen that are suggesting islamic republic of Pakistan will make all women cover themselves with black rice bags.

Leave it to the invidual if he or she thinks like that or not and its between God and the individual.

Your moral policing wont have any value for other person. and above all you must reform your ownself instead of reforming others

Madam Islam is a whole system its not limited to just an individual its deals with whole society and so we can't leave it on an individual

And?? When did I suggest you not wear a burqa if you want to?? I am explaining to the gentlemen that are suggesting islamic republic of Pakistan will make all women cover themselves with black rice bags.

Madam its not our choice its order of ALLAH and no women are men is smarter than ALLAH

Lets agree, burqa does present a serious security challenge!!! I'd say its a perfect choice for suicide maniac and one can reach the target rather easily - undetected.
Banning burqa doesn't necessarily mean we are deviating from Islam and i am certain no where in Islam it's mentioned to "WEAR BURQA". Hijab suffice and does the job nicely.

I see lot of Muslim girls here who want to be part of society and work at corporates without having to compromise on skirts etc. Below are few example,
i think it does the job??? And part of the problem lies within us Men - we just don't want to let a girl pass without having to stare??? isn't that right???

;)

Fashion-Hijab-by-Dian-Pelangi.jpg

wlhsetrms.jpg

banning Burqa is not deviation but a betrayal with Islam

Sir we are suggesting women cover up according to the orders of ALLAH I don't what you have to say about ALLAH

Care to elaborate?

because covering of face is the order of ALLAH and banning burqa which very much fulfills this requirement you are betraying ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom