What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir if the women are not covering according to Islam its their fault too

So these women dont believe in your islam. But what do you believe in? Do you believe you must watch them and then stone them?

Its purely based upon the consideration that this religious symbolism can be misued by miscreanst for any criminal or terrorist incidence.

Your question was no where does it say it is forbidden. The answer is, yes, it is.

Further more, burqa/niqab is not Islamic at all it is purely an arab dress.

Its dress of Islam before Islam no women use to cover her head or face in Arab

sir both orders co-exists
men should lower their sights
women should cover themselves

So the woman doing this is not following your religion. Are you going to explain it to her or force her so that you do not have to lower your sights?

So these women dont believe in your islam. But what do you believe in? Do you believe you must watch them and then stone them?
Women are ordered to cover themselves in Islam and Islam is from GOD and GOD know better than you

Women are ordered to cover themselves in Islam and Islam is from GOD and GOD know better than you

All women are not muslim, just like all men arnt muslim. Not everyone takes God as seriously as you might. Now again .. What as a muslim man must you do if the women is not dressed according to what you are used to?

sir both orders co-exists
men should lower their sights
women should cover themselves

But why do you guys go to extremes? Cover yourself does not mean wear a sack - though a sack would cover you better than a burqa would. The main objection I think, is that your thinking is always to the idiotic extreme. the more ignorant the better, it seems, for you guys - try living in the real world instead of living life in a imagined past -- there is now and there has always been fashion, and fashions change - but for you guys the very idea of change is a threat to your imaginary world.

All women are not muslim, just like all men arnt muslim. Not everyone takes God as seriously as you might. Now again .. What as a muslim man must you do if the women is not dressed according to what you are used to?
If that women is living in Islamic Country state can punish her as for men they have to keep their eyes down always

But why do you guys go to extremes? Cover yourself does not mean wear a sack - though a sack would cover you better than a burqa would. The main objection I think, is that your thinking is always to the idiotic extreme. the more ignorant the better, it seems, for you guys - try living in the real world instead of living life in a imagined past -- there is now and there has always been fashion, and fashions change - but for you guys the very idea of change is a threat to your imaginary world.

Sir you secular want to go to extremes we just follow Islam

The issue is lack of intel information, lack of strict checking NOT the burqa despite many objections over it that is another issue. but as far as security is concerned you can NOT even search a skirt clad lady if you are a security personal so coming up with stupid notion that burqa caused the blast and above all i will say again you need to probe properly if it was a WOMAN at all in the first place because earlier all claims of woman suicide bombers turns wrong.

If that women is living in Islamic Country state can punish her as for men they have to keep their eyes down always

And if the government disagrees with your statement of them being "fahash" then some men of that country will "make" those women do what they want according to their beliefs? My religion being a sunni muslim says you are insane, what does your religion say? Oh wait.. I might be out of "my" religion because I dont agree with you so it is okay for you to "make" me do what you want. And then you will come out of the court house and lots of your men will hail you with garlands around your neck.

And if the government disagrees with your statement of them being "fahash" then some men of that country will "make" those women do what they want according to their beliefs? My religion being a sunni muslim says you are insane, what does your religion say? Oh wait.. I might be out of "my" religion because I dont agree with you so it is okay for you to "make" me do what you want. And then you will come out of the court house and lots of your men will hail you with garlands around your neck.

i wonder why you guys always drag religion in support and against women. i hate both sides. you guys need to shut up and lay off let us the women decide what we believe and what we wear.

its purely secuirty issue and in my personal opinion burqa is not the prime factor behind these incidents.

i am sure even this fresh calim of a woman bomber will turn out fabricated just like previous incidents or stemed out of panic

i wonder why you guys always drag religion in support and against women. i hate both sides. you guys need to shut up and lay off let us the women decide what we believe and what we wear.

its purely secuirty issue and in my personal opinion burqa is not the prime factor behind these incidents.

i am sure even this fresh calim of a woman bomber will turn out fabricated just like previous incidents or stemed out of panic

Why would you hate what I am saying?? I am actually agreeing that it is ONLY supposed to be the womans right to choose. They are suggesting islamic republic of pakistan and women will do what we tell them because majority of the men can not hold their drool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom