What's new

BSF a medieval force/ Lacks humanity and civility

It is just a propaganda video to tell the world that BD is infested with Talibans and Lashkers, and therefore, they should be killed when crossing border. But, when, instead, BSF kills only innocent cow traders, this propaganda becomes a meaningless bias.
Dude, there's a proper platform for trading across the border. Not just run into the other country and then shouting "unfair". If I want to go to China, I won't just take a bike and cros the LAC. Naturally PLA will attack me thinking of me as an intruder even if I don't intend to be.

BSF has been told to shoot illegal entrants into our territory and living in Sikkim, I know it too well. There's no point of cursing BSF because that's their job: to not allow illegal immigrants or even infiltrators into the country; whether they are cattle traders, businessmen, industrialists, farmers or what not.

That designation is limited inside your territory as it is for our working class in Indian borders.

There's no reason for you to curse BSF if they shoot those who cross illegally into our lands from your side. India is not a state of Bangladesh and neither are you our state any longer. So live in your country freely; why jump and come here and then cry this and that about our security forces?

It is just a propaganda video to tell the world that BD is infested with Talibans and Lashkers, and therefore, they should be killed when crossing border. But, when, instead, BSF kills only innocent cow traders, this propaganda becomes a meaningless bias.

Come on Man...when you say something then it is a fact and then when we say some fact then it is a propaganda....grow up bro...

BSF tortures Bangladeshi youth to death
Sun, Sep 5th, 2010 11:52 am BdST

Chapainawabganj, Sept 5 (bdnews24.com)-- Indian border forces have allegedly tortured a Bangladeshi youth to death.

The deceased, 'Saidul', 18, was identified as son of Azhar Ali of Dakatpara village under Shibganj Upazila in Chapainawabganj.

Major Nazrul Islam of Chapainawabganj 39 Rifle Battalion said BSF troops from Nimtita camp in West Bangal, India, forcibly took Saiful into Indian Territory on Saturday at around 12.30pm when he was fishing in the river Padma at Monohorpur on Bangladesh side.

He said, "BSF beat him up severely and tossed him into the river."

Later his relatives and local people rescued him with the help of BDR and sent him to Rajshahi Medical College at around 2pm on the day, said Major Islam. "Saiful died at the hospital at around 8pm."

The BDR official also said that BSF soldiers from the same camp had tortured another Bangladeshi citizen Nurul Islam in the same way on Tuesday.

Injured Nurul Islam, however, was rescued and hospitalized, said BDR officials.

BSF tortures Bangladeshi youth to death | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

It seems BSF has a thing for harming innocent people severely than throwing them in the river. But it's only natural, trying to hide the evidence, like every other criminal.

I think this type of crimes they are doing just because of their hatred to Bangladeshis which has originated from their superior complexity. Has BD done any harm of India ever as India does? Then why they behave like this - the brutality. At least, Awami league is in power and India is getting whatever they need from BD. Then why? Perhaps it's happening for their devil soul and for our innocent soul and silence.

BTW, all these news should be forward to human rights co.s like Canada.

I think this type of crimes they are doing just because of their hatred to Bangladeshis which has originated from their superior complexity. Has BD done any harm of India ever as India does? Then why they behave like this - the brutality. At least, Awami league is in power and India is getting whatever they need from BD. Then why? Perhaps it's happening for their devil soul and for our innocent soul and silence.

BTW, all these news should be forward to human rights co.s like Canada.

India hate our existence as sovereign and all most success full nation. It never welcomed the formation of the then Pakistan. It was managed to divide united Pakistan and as a result it had thought that small land with huge populated bd could not survived as independent nation but we survived and on the way to become med income nation near in future. A successful Muslim nation is not good for Akand Bharat.

It seems BSF has a thing for harming innocent people severely than throwing them in the river. But it's only natural, trying to hide the evidence, like every other criminal.

BSF troops are the descendents of all those Maratha criminals who dared to invade our land in mid-18th Century. Coward Marathas would not dare fighting our troops, but would do plunders behind our line. The criminals were expelled by Nawab Alivardy's troops, a few years after which they lost the battle of 3rd Panipath at the hands of Ahmed Shah Abdali. These new BSF Marathas need another punishment.

Let's say if bangladeshi economy started booming and poor Indians started to intrude into Bangladesh for better opportunity What would bdr would do at the border with them when crossing illigally ???

India hate our existence as sovereign and all most success full nation. It never welcomed the formation of the then Pakistan. It was managed to divide united Pakistan and as a result it had thought that small land with huge populated bd could not survived as independent nation but we survived and on the way to become med income nation near in future. A successful Muslim nation is not good for Akand Bharat.

I beleive Mr Zakir...you are too fond of accusing anything that comes on your way to accuse India...How can you come to a conclusion that India hate your existence???And again you are telling that India never welcome the existence of Pakistan....????1st of all, you are Pakistani or Bangladeshi????.........Please dont tell me that we are Paksitan and Bangladesh are brother for ages..:azn:.....

The fact is that India always try to come on top of the head for Paksitan ....It never has any issue with any Government or people of Bangladesh at any point of time.Beleive me...if Bangladesh always tells us that Bangladesh people dont like indian people for whatever reason , still then Indian people has always welcomed bangladesh people as their closest friend....But yes we have difference with Pakistan and that is still continuing...but why do you always compares bangladesh with Paksitan??...Dont you think that Bangladesh India relationshiop is different that India Pakistan relationship? And also i beleive, Bangladesh is too much more developed socially,econimically to drawn into the table along with Paksitan.....so dont drag pakistan india relation into the picture when India and Bangladesh are talking with each other..I hope it make sense to all bangladeshi friends...

Editorial
Border killings
Why can't the BSF be reined in by its government?

In spite of assurances by the Indian government and pronouncements of declaring moratorium on BSF firing, deaths of Bangladeshi civilians continue to occur at the hands of the BSF.

It appears that a new method of handling apprehended Bangladeshis has been evolved. In one recent instance a Bangladeshi cattle trader was caught by the BSF while crossing the border. He was severely beaten up by his captors. The matter was confirmed by the local BDR commander. Later, reportedly, he was thrown in the Padma River after cutting his tendons. This is the second such incident of beating to death by the members of the same BSF camp in less than a week.

One wonders whether the BSF has changed its modus operandi insofar as handling of 'trespassers' is concerned. It is quite inconceivable that a person taken into custody should be subjected to inhuman treatment instead of being proceeded against as per the law. Even trespassers have the right to the established legal procedures instead of being summarily dispatched.

It is regrettable that death is still occurring at BSF hands. We had in the columns of this paper brought out the need to sensitize those guarding the borders, particularly on the Indian side, to refrain from precipitate actions. The number of Bangladeshi deaths along the border is not in sync with the efforts to usher in the new era of friendship and amity that the two governments are working for.

During the visit of Sheikh Hasina to New Delhi in January, both the prime ministers had agreed that “the respective border guarding forces exercise restraint and …prevent loss of lives.” In fact similar commitments were also made by the Indian side at a subsequent meeting in March this year between the heads of the two border forces. The BDR chief had taken up with his counterpart the issue of firing by the BSF along the Indo-Bangla border resulting in the death of innocent Bangladeshi civilians. Where is the reflection of those sentiments, we wonder?

The BDR has for its part exercised restraint when needed. A case in point is when during July Indian civilians had intruded into our territory not a single shot was fired by the BDR. So much was the BDR restraint that in fact it had to face the flak of the locals for their 'inaction.'

We feel the matter should be taken up at higher level of the governments. The manner of the killings calls for investigation by the Indian government. Needless to say, such deaths only help in causing apprehension and distrust rather than improving relationship between the two neighbours which is of utmost import to both.

All the ideas of successful border management will come to naught if such aggressive attitude is not curbed.

Border killings

A comment that caught my attention:
"The cause of border killing is deep rooted. If you look at the border killing, you will find that only the cattle traders are killed. Why? You have to think seriously to find it out. The BSF is beating, killing and throwing their bodies in the river. Why? it is a kind of retaliation. Something works in the mind of the BSF members. You have to find out what deep rooted belief they have in their mind. Please think and find out."
- Anonymous in USA

Answer could be found on WB walas becoming more centric and populating WB with other ethinicites. As IND is marching on to be a global player, ethnic diversification of its states are happening and simultaneously the mere, pesky smuggler's utility are expiring. Hence the rough state ness of BSF by center is understandable.

BSF is central force and WB has no say about it's policy. Although BSF has to comply the laws of state but WB Govt can't prevent them from shooting down people crossing border illegally. Apart from Kolkata, there is no other ethnicities in other places.

In recent times, some state officials were vocal about immigration problem. Although frankly speaking I haven't seen many Bangladeshis here apart from 1,2 cases which is normal.

BSF is central force and WB has no say about it's policy. Although BSF has to comply the laws of state but WB Govt can't prevent them from shooting down people crossing border illegally. Apart from Kolkata, there is no other ethnicities in other places.

In recent times, some state officials were vocal about immigration problem. Although frankly speaking I haven't seen many Bangladeshis here apart from 1,2 cases which is normal.
Dada, 'Ami Koi Ki aar Amar Sarinda Bajay Ki' er meaning Bhujen? Please re-read it to find out you are way off the core of my citation, thanks.

What kind of a Thread is This???? BSF a medieval force/ Lacks humanity and civility????

Let's say if bangladeshi economy started booming and poor Indians started to intrude into Bangladesh for better opportunity What would bdr would do at the border with them when crossing illigally ???
See, you Indian's minds are glued with the root of chauvinism. Even understanding Muslims of BD were to generate 10 or more % of growth, still then they wouldn't behave like you guys. Because for them, Material/Maa'l/Goods belongs to Almighty and they only possess it for time being. During the golden era of Omar, Abu Bakar sheer wealth were possessed by Muslims, but only to be fairly distributed. That type of justness was even seen Aurangajeb/Alamgir's dealings. And in smaller scale philanthropists Edhi, Imran demonstrated similar zeal. The bottom line is I guess is the philosophical difference. We were taught not to be voracious without looking after our neighbors whereas you wanted to kick neighbor out while eating up to neck. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom