What's new

BSF at it again, guns down Bangladeshi national

i did not engage with nepali, nepali did first...so

you have no idea, how much procurement going on for armed forces ;)

i dont want to know.. there is no threat to India from bd ..
you are in arms race with myanmar.. best of luck..

Not at all, he said nothing disrespectful towards you, whereas you began by calling Nepal, a vassal state. Nepal is a fiercely independent country.

And are you joking, your country has a $2B defense budget, barely enough to handle an Indian para military.

ahaha $2B budget only for salaries and other stuff excluding procurement ;)

and that nepali came to insult bd first.. check yourself

i have something for him to show how good force they are...

The UN is an organisation committed to doing good; I've seen it strive to do so in many parts of the world.

But the available evidence does indicate that peacekeepers from Nepal inadvertently spread deadly cholera into the main waterway of one of the poorest, most vulnerable countries on earth.
source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22458006

ahaha $2B budget only for salaries and other stuff excluding procurement ;)

$2B including capital procurement.

Mate, Indian cities have a higher GDP than your entire country, pls stahp. Your entire budget is only about $11B.

India's military budget is 5x that of your entire country.

I'm just trying to educate you.

$2B including capital procurement.

Mate, Indian cities have a higher GDP than your entire country, pls stahp. Your entire budget is only about $11B.

India's military budget is 5x that of your entire country.

I'm just trying to educate you.

lol you need to increase analytical ability... when did i say BD is matching with India ?
and if $2B was only budget for armed forces then how the big plan made to increase troops and equipments with a goal of 2020 ?

lol you need to increase analytical ability... when did i say BD is matching with India ?
and if $2B was only budget for armed forces then how the big plan made to increase troops and equipments with a goal of 2020 ?

Chill maroge sab log. Smugglers/illegal immigrant got shot. Happens..MOVE ALONG! (Not just BDf here..everyone)

Because spending will occur for that troop increase over a span of 7 years. If it will cost $1B in investment, it will be done over that 7 year period. So therefore not more than $150M per year.

Because spending will occur for that troop increase over a span of 7 years. If it will cost $1B in investment, it will be done over that 7 year period. So therefore not more than $150M per year.

do you have any idea how much procurement is going on ? do not talk like foolish on particular topic that you do not know

do you have any idea how much procurement is going on ? do not talk like foolish on particular topic that you do not know

Okay then I will not talk foolish.

I don't particularly care about how much procurement is going on. But any critical-thinking ability you might have been blessed with should tell you that there is only so much that can be done with such limited funds.

520,264,000,000 INR or ~10B USD is the Indian police budget.

Pls stahp.

Okay then I will not talk foolish.

I don't particularly care about how much procurement is going on. But any critical-thinking ability you might have been blessed with should tell you that there is only so much that can be done with such limited funds.

520,264,000,000 INR or ~10B USD is the Indian police budget.

Pls stahp.

and why are you telling me that bold part ? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom