What's new

BSF a medieval force/ Lacks humanity and civility

Weren't BD and India on friendly terms? I'm a teenager and lived outside Pakistan most of my life, so I don't know the happenings. Can somebody confirm anything?

Ya... India is our big DADA... :rofl::rofl:
And we are totally dependant on Indian Protein. Thats why Indians are little irritated, they dont like us look healthy while taking their protein and Indians look malnurished...

Ya... India is our big DADA... :rofl::rofl:
And we are totally dependant on Indian Protein. Thats why Indians are little irritated, they dont like us look healthy while taking their protein and Indians look malnurished...

Uhmm, I take it that BD and India aren't on great terms... though I don't exactly know the situation because I can't understand the sarcasm (because i don't know the situation in the first place). Please explain

Sorry, but I failed to understand how shooting smugglers at border will help India on her expansionism, rather India shooting on her feet if she has such plans by making BD overtly cautious.

With the relation getting better with BD and BD's good economic growth, I'm sure this problem will also be sorted out.
In order to understand Multi-Layered and facade's policies of expansionist-predators, someone has to realize the reach of mighty, persistent 'Force and deception' first. In the mix of Sub-Continental division, Indians schemed and succeeded to get the bigger chunk of land, then its leaders formulated policies on keeping it together while harassing small neighbors.

After decades of protectionism/national cultivation, its leaders carefully calculated to reap the fruit of globalization by riding on Uncle/West's necks. Fruits of which endeavor was over 8% consistent growth that paved way the path of forgetting and shooting on smaller neighbors with more vehemence.

And you are dead wrong on perceiving that relation between BD & IND are getting better as your created Puppet- GOVT has no relevance with people's wish similarly to the Kharazi's one with Afghans and Maliki's one with Iraqis. Infect the puppets have been suffocating people of BD to an extent that polluted air in inside their bodies are creating millions of small tumors, which tense to be cancerous. Also deep down the inside, our hatred against you are multiplying because of preventing us from getting out of economic slavery. Latest of it is Pranav's warning Hasina against signing BD-CHN road link. BTW, we would have achieved over 10% growth by now if you hadn't engineered the change of power player and I don't know where you see economic uplifting whilest you have caused us to regress from the past performance. Knowing it well that you can get away due to our defenceless ness, you aren't shooting on your foot, especially when slave uncle and West don't understand the magnitude of stomach ache of Indian spice.

Last edited:
Uhmm, I take it that BD and India aren't on great terms... though I don't exactly know the situation because I can't understand the sarcasm (because i don't know the situation in the first place). Please explain

Indian cows are regularly supplied to a cow-eating BD.

In order to understand Multi-Layered and facade's policies of expansionist-predators, someone has to realize the reach of mighty, persistent 'Force and deception' first. In the mix of Sub-Continental division, Indians schemed and succeeded to get the bigger chunk of land, then its leaders formulated policies on keeping it together while harassing small neighbors.

After decades of protectionism/national cultivation, its leaders carefully calculated to reap the fruit of globalization by riding on Uncle/West's necks. Fruits of which endeavor was over 8% consistent growth that paved way the path of forgetting and shooting on smaller neighbors with more vehemence.

And you are dead wrong on perceiving that relation between BD & IND are getting better as your created Puppet- GOVT has no relevance with people's wish similarly to the Kharazi's one with Afghans and Maliki's one with Iraqis. Infect the puppets have been suffocating people of BD to an extent that polluted air in inside their bodies are creating millions of small tumors, which tense to be cancerous. Also deep down the inside, our hatred against you are multiplying because of preventing us from getting out of economic slavery. Latest of it is Pranav's warning Hasina against signing BD-CHN road link. BTW, we would have achieved over 10% growth by now if you hadn't engineered the change of power player and I don't know where you see economic uplifting whilest you have caused us to regress from the past performance. Knowing it well that you can get away due to our defenceless ness, you aren't shooting on your foot, especially when slave uncle and West don't understand the magnitude of stomach ache of Indian spice.

Rant with a big R. What India have achieved today is the fruits of decades of hard labour by her leaders, common men, entrepreneurs. No uncle or anyone didn't help us in our testing time, neither gonna help us in future. This is very lonely planet, you gotta look after yourself. And no, India isn't forgetting her smaller numbers by achieving a 9% growth, rather after being able to stand up on her feet, now she's trying to mend the relations with her neighbours.

Rant once again. You people yourselves voted AL to gain a 2/3 majority in a fair election conducted by your military. What has India got to do with it? It's not that we had very bad relationship with Khaleda govt. Except khaleda's jamati friends, everyone else maintained a calculated relation with India.

Rant with a big R. What India have achieved today is the fruits of decades of hard labour by her leaders, common men, entrepreneurs. No uncle or anyone didn't help us in our testing time, neither gonna help us in future. This is very lonely planet, you gotta look after yourself. And no, India isn't forgetting her smaller numbers by achieving a 9% growth, rather after being able to stand up on her feet, now she's trying to mend the relations with her neighbours.

Rant once again. You people yourselves voted AL to gain a 2/3 majority in a fair election conducted by your military. What has India got to do with it? It's not that we had very bad relationship with Khaleda govt. Except khaleda's jamati friends, everyone else maintained a calculated relation with India.
Nope, glorifying 'Indian Ego' with a big E. And people have voted AL, the Bharati Geet has been re-written by me several times here with big 'Nos'. Also like the having of Midnight sun,"Indian cows" providing nourishment for her neighbors is invisible.

Lie, damn lie and statistics then acting cute again. Creating extra ordinary environment to provide even more extra ordinary outcome on India's favor have been seen by BD's Guenia Piggs for last 50 yrs. And stop beating Jamaati dead horse as you aren't fuelless to find anti-Indian ALer's alive.

Back
Top Bottom