What's new

Breaking News: China dispatched jets to counter Indian jets

no validity.there is no official infomation about this event.all quoted from indian media.

Chinese Govt has not debunked the report either. Rather it chose to be silent while the Chinese media were quoting the news report from India.

no validity.there is no official infomation about this event.all quoted from indian media.
Quoted by some of idiotic Indian media which even Indians don't take seriously.

I think Mods should close this thread. Nothing reliable in this news. No point of discussion.

Quoted by some of idiotic Indian media which even Indians don't take seriously.

I think Mods should close this thread. Nothing reliable in this news. No point of discussion.

Why don't you say you don't like this news report? Be straightforward in delivering your message please. Why should Mods close this thread? Because you don't take it seriously?

Please man, don't act like a mouthpiece on behalf of all Indians.

:lol: oh man oh man. You guys need to learn to like your own country. Jinnah must be turning in his grave knowing how ashamed his citizens are of his creation.

shame on u bloody .....
we are proud of HIM and PAKISTAN ............... shame on u bloody looser ........

:lol: oh man oh man. You guys need to learn to like your own country. Jinnah must be turning in his grave knowing how ashamed his citizens are of his creation.

shame on u bloody .....
we are proud of HIM and PAKISTAN ............... shame on u bloody looser ........

And pakistan will forever always be cheerleaders while being boned in the back (Iran, Afghanistan)

btw take your countrymen with you, I know how much you people love to hide behind our flags. You have a history of that.

we are proud ........... what i know that west lover ur girls and u feel proud on ur girls satisfying europeans and americans .
bloody characterless looser

RAW officials are military professionals. You should know how the RAW recruitment is held. I don't think they will act like laymen. When the RAW report says the Chinese jets had nukes ready to deliver then it must be true otherwise the report would never categorically mentioned the 'N' word.

R&W has nothing to do with the military. Nothing whatever. You are thinking of Military Intelligence.

shame on u bloody .....

shame on u bloody .....

we are proud ........... what i know that west lover ur girls and u feel proud on ur girls satisfying europeans and americans .

Since you seem to be deeply engrossed in the study of sexual norms between western and eastern cultures, you should read up on 'grooming' and its background and details. It will add to your thesis reading material. Not all of it may be pleasant.

Since you seem to be deeply engrossed in the study of sexual norms between western and eastern cultures, you should read up on 'grooming' and its background and details. It will add to your thesis reading material. Not all of it may be pleasant.

look i have nothing to do with u , u don't have guts to object to comments made regarding my nation .......so u should keep quiet here too .......... don't be hypocrite ......

That's interesting. Are ALL the girls in pakistan, YOUR GIRLS ?

Do you own them ? This is quite new to me.

i respect all those indians here who respect us but not those like hindustani fellow ..
i apologize if my comments hurt u but dear his derogatory remarks blew my top ...
when mods don't block such persons and indians fellows rather like his comments than this is the out come ........

Why don't you say you don't like this news report? Be straightforward in delivering your message please. Why should Mods close this thread? Because you don't take it seriously?
Please man, don't act like a mouthpiece on behalf of all Indians.
I am not acting as mouthpiece of all Indians. I don't have any say over what others think. I just expressed my views. Kindly provide me a trusted source for this news.

Either there are dodgy news source or weird conclusion that since Chinese media didn't say anything about it, there must be something fishy. These are the only arguments given by posters here.

Chinese and Indian media sources which are trusted ones, also don't say anything about aliens, should I use same logic there too.

That's interesting. Are ALL the girls in pakistan, YOUR GIRLS ?

Do you own them ? This is quite new to me.
u need to read to quote to which i answered ...
so don't need to be panic if your ............... are ok

it was post regarding India and china but .. a member mr hindustani started to use derogatory words regarding my nation but none of indian fellow objected his remarks now u are feeling panic , stop hypocrisy

look i have nothing to do with u , u don't have guts to object to comments made regarding my nation .......so u should keep quiet here too .......... don't be hypocrite ......

(1) As it happens, by a curious coincidence, I have nothing to do with you either, only with your expressed and printed views. Those are public property, and not reserved in any manner.

(2) There was nothing objectionable about comments about your nation, so there was nothing to make a song and dance about. If you choose to over-react, that is your personal problem. Perhaps an excess of guts?

(3) Far from being a hypocrite, I am telling you to your face that your position, crude and abominably ill-bred as it was, was a fallacy, and you should look deeper into these cross-cultural relations before commenting. At the end of the day, you might have started something that will lead to greater criticism of your nation. What is hypocritical about that? Or was that the word you chose to sling about today?

The news is full of loopholes.
1.do you think deploying nukes near the border is wise for a country?even non-professionals can give you the right answer.
2.if YES. are the nukes hunged on the jets every day or installed in 4 minutes?or are nukes prepared for your jets?
3.how did they know our jets are nuke armed when it is hard for them to detect our jets.(our jets are tens of kilometers away from yours ) did they take a photo?
4.how did they know when our radars picked up indian jets and the acurate time our jets despatched when they are blinded ?
the whole news is vivid as a fiction.

1. ASM/AGM/ATGM can have nuke warhead and can be delivered from Bomber as well as Fighter platform. Nobody said one needs to deploy nukes along border.

2. China must have acquired intel that there would be something with its jets much before the Indian jets ignited their engines standing on the airbase. China has eyes in the sky like India. Everybody has. Anyway, my point is that it was not a mere air confrontation between IAF and the PLAAF, it was more than that but we don't exactly know what it was.

3. & 4. Here comes the relevancy of RAW report as RAW operates outside India. RAW must be having agents within the ranks of PLAAF and its not unusual for an Intelligence Agency of any country. When RAW is involved in any report, expect ground intel.

Back
Top Bottom