What's new

Breaking News: China dispatched jets to counter Indian jets

Raw must have seen the ext fuel tank and said ooh it's a nuke inform the media.. errggh who gives F to raw

RAW officials are military professionals. You should know how the RAW recruitment is held. I don't think they will act like laymen. When the RAW report says the Chinese jets had nukes ready to deliver then it must be true otherwise the report would never categorically mentioned the 'N' word.

1. Tezpur base has MKIs, so if MKIs were on patrol, it very poor performance of the MKI to detect so late Chinese jets. bunking myths.
2. Carrying nukes on interception scramble or what ever make no sense at all, this reports just an effort to tarnish china as a bad guy.
3. there could be question how come RAW or IAF new there were nukes oj jets, did they get close to see marking on bombs etc, or ground intelligence?
4 who will draw benefit from this episode. Ofcourse its India --IAF to get more funds. and RAW too. Or Uncle SAM.

1. Debatable, as we don't know what exactly happened. We must remember the fact that the full report was not disclosed to the media.

2. May be, that is part of diplomatic game and if China can't play it well, then its China's fault.

3. Of course, RAW had ground intel otherwise the IAF report alone would have been enough, RAW report would not have been necessary. The involvement of RAW itself proves it was not a matter between air forces of both sides as I stated above.

The ultimate point is whether it was a nuclear showdown? I guess. it was.

RAW officials are military professionals. You should know how the RAW recruitment is held. I don't think they will act like laymen. When the RAW report says the Chinese jets had nukes ready to deliver then it must be true otherwise the report would never categorically mentioned the 'N' word.

You will believe anything. :lol:

So much masala in the news story. Adding RAW and 'Nuclear' scramble (which hardly any country has attempted in the history of warfare:D) were the key elements of this report. The news poster gives complete picture with all the glamour, its like reading script of an upcoming Bollywood movie.

What might have happened will be intrusion of IAF fighters inside China by mistake and possibly a routine response by PLAAF (which is nothing more than sending 2-ship ADA formation to assess the situation).

china_660_112912110606.jpg

You will believe anything. :lol:

Believe me the dynamics that are present in the India China disputed border region is totally different from what we see in the India Pakistan border. Though the false perception is that the border is tranquil, the tranquility is always transcended by tension because Indian border posts know it very well that if a single bullet is fired, even by mistake, from the Indian side, it won't be just some exchange of fire from both sides, it will turn into a full scale war like total war and may be a nuclear showdown unlike what we see between the BSF and Pak Rangers or BSF and BDR. Have you ever heard of Chinese indulging in exchange of fire with the Vietnamese or others? My point is that India China border tension is different from India Pakistan border tension because the former will lead to much more serious consequences unlike the latter.

So much masala in the news story. Adding RAW and 'Nuclear' scramble (which hardly any country has attempted in the history of warfare:D) were the key elements of this report. The news poster gives complete picture with all the glamour, its like reading script of an upcoming Bollywood movie.

What might have happened will be intrusion of IAF fighters inside China by mistake and possibly a routine response by PLAAF (which is nothing more than sending 2-ship ADA formation to assess the situation).

china_660_112912110606.jpg

There is already an ongoing mechanism to manage crisis and any intrusion, whether intentional or unintentional, by the Indian side would have made the Chinese lodge a protest. But here we see both the IAF and RAW filing a report which could have been processed through the existing mechanism instead, plus that has not mentioned any protest from the Chinese side.

The news is all over the Chinese media. A video of the report.

Last edited by a moderator:
And pakistan will forever always be cheerleaders while being boned in the back (Iran, Afghanistan)

And who told you that we have some problem with Iran.. Oh, got it INDIAN MEDIA obviously. . . :rofl:

btw take your countrymen with you, I know how much you people love to hide behind our flags. You have a history of that.

from the beginning of the thread your stance has been to attack members of their flag. . What is the problem? No comments to give. . :lol:

to let us know how indian govt fool your people.

nice work by chinese media.. like inserting movie clips as PLAAF exercises.

the Chinese would be going crazy over the bravery of the PLAAF again. Stories in Chinese forums - super Chinese PLAAF scares meak India away from AP. :lol:

is this the Chinese media trying to boost ego of the public by glorifying stupid false news?

The information (as it is) was first leaked by both RAW and IAF. RAW is not composed of some cattle that it will disclose a top secret report in such a manner that it will back fire. I just posted the Chinese media report to say that China has confirmed the validity of the news.

to let us know how indian govt fool your people.

A filing of report to the Govt by a military agency is not meant to fool the people. Yes, we can say whether the information leaked to the media is to fool the people. But why should a professional military leak information to people in such way that it may make people lose their confidence on the military?

The information (as it is) was first leaked by both RAW and IAF. RAW is not composed of some cattle that it will disclose a top secret report in such a manner that it will back fire. I just posted the Chinese media report to say that China has confirmed the validity of the news.

no validity.there is no official infomation about this event.all quoted from indian media.

A filing of report to the Govt by a military agency is not meant to fool the people. Yes, we can say whether the information leaked to the media is to fool the people. But why should a professional military leak information to people in such way that it may make people lose their confidence on the military?

The news is full of loopholes.
1.do you think deploying nukes near the border is wise for a country?even non-professionals can give you the right answer.
2.if YES. are the nukes hunged on the jets every day or installed in 4 minutes?or are nukes prepared for your jets?
3.how did they know our jets are nuke armed when it is hard for them to detect our jets.(our jets are tens of kilometers away from yours ) did they take a photo?
4.how did they know when our radars picked up indian jets and the acurate time our jets despatched when they are blinded ?
the whole news is vivid as a fiction.

Back
Top Bottom