What's new

Breaking News: China dispatched jets to counter Indian jets

i respect all those indians here who respect us but not those like hindustani fellow ..
i apologize if my comments hurt u but dear his derogatory remarks blew my top ...
when mods don't block such persons and indians fellows rather like his comments than this is the out come ........

What is wrong with answering him logically and to the point, and exposing his mistakes, instead of losing your temper and dragging unconnected women into the argument?

(1) As it happens, by a curious coincidence, I have nothing to do with you either, only with your expressed and printed views. Those are public property, and not reserved in any manner.

(2) There was nothing objectionable about comments about your nation, so there was nothing to make a song and dance about. If you choose to over-react, that is your personal problem. Perhaps an excess of guts?

(3) Far from being a hypocrite, I am telling you to your face that your position, crude and abominably ill-bred as it was, was a fallacy, and you should look deeper into these cross-cultural relations before commenting. At the end of the day, you might have started something that will lead to greater criticism of your nation. What is hypocritical about that? Or was that the word you chose to sling about today?
if u think that there was nothing objectable in his posts ,
so u should not find anything objectable here too ............

I am not acting as mouthpiece of all Indians. I don't have any say over what others think. I just expressed my views. Kindly provide me a trusted source for this news.

Either there are dodgy news source or weird conclusion that since Chinese media didn't say anything about it, there must be something fishy. These are the only arguments given by posters here.

Chinese and Indian media sources which are trusted ones, also don't say anything about aliens, should I use same logic there too.

The report is true otherwise IAF and RAW would have already taken action against the news source because the source categorically mentioned the two organizations' names.

1. ASM/AGM/ATGM can have nuke warhead and can be delivered from Bomber as well as Fighter platform. Nobody said one needs to deploy nukes along border.

2. China must have acquired intel that there would be something with its jets much before the Indian jets ignited their engines standing on the airbase. China has eyes in the sky like India. Everybody has. Anyway, my point is that it was not a mere air confrontation between IAF and the PLAAF, it was more than that but we don't exactly know what it was.

3. & 4. Here comes the relevancy of RAW report as RAW operates outside India. RAW must be having agents within the ranks of PLAAF and its not unusual for an Intelligence Agency of any country. When RAW is involved in any report, expect ground intel.

Frankly, you have gone far beyond the facts in your analysis, assuming nuclear devices to be iin the picture without any proof, assuming a dangerous confrontation when in fact, there was just a routine flying exercise very close to the other people's sensitive boundaries, and there was an equally routine precautionary interception flown by that size, just to make sure that it was well understood that defences were alert at all times. Subsequent efforts at proving this, that or the other capability on the part of R&W ring hollow; this is part of the continuing exchange of challenge and response on every armed frontier, and is nothing new.

It is difficult to understand why you are so determined to keep this non-issue in existence.

What is wrong with answering him logically and to the point, and exposing his mistakes, instead of losing your temper and dragging unconnected women into the argument?
i am sorry brother ,
but what he used derogatory words regarding my nation and my leader
............ he said we hide our identity before world , bla bla ...
so i replied u feel proud cos of bollywood mean exposing indian girls .....
sorry again sorry but his comments infuriated me as being PAKISTANI and above all fact that no indian fellow objected his comments

The report is true otherwise IAF and RAW would have already taken action against the news source because the source categorically mentioned the two organizations' names.
So silence of IAF and RAW proves the validity ?

Weird....don't you think if this was a true, IAF would have come out with some statements as many questions would have been asked by many trusted sources even if they have to deny these reports ?

If you don't agree with me, no need to argue. Kindly ask someone whom you find trusting or believe in your own discretion. Argument won't change my conclusions. :enjoy:

i am sorry brother ,
sorry again sorry but his comments infuriated me as being PAKISTANI and above all fact that no indian fellow objected his comments

Don't be childish.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah stands too tall to have his credibility dented by any comment. If he had said something against the greatt man's basic integrity, I would have rushed in first of all.

R&W has nothing to do with the military. Nothing whatever. You are thinking of Military Intelligence.

May be, however, the name of RAW has been mentioned in the report.

So silence of IAF and RAW proves the validity ?

Weird....don't you think if this was a true, IAF would have come out with some statements as many questions would have been asked by many trusted sources even if they have to deny these reports ?

If you don't agree with me, no need to argue. Kindly ask someone whom you find trusting or believe in your own discretion. Argument won't change my conclusions. :enjoy:

OK. You can contact the Editor for that:

M.J. Akbar,
Editorial Director, India Today & Headlines Today,
THE INDIA TODAY GROUP
MEDIAPLEX
FC-8, SECTOR - 16A,
FILM CITY, NOIDA - 201301
Tel: +91-120-4807100

i am sorry brother ,
People don't pay attention to those who just bash one country for sake of bashing. Learn to avoid them and report them. Don't waste time on someone who intended to infuriate some people at the first place by making such statements. Responding in similar fashion just fulfills their actual aim.

You have been on this forum for 3 years, you should have learned it by now. Report or PM a mod and let it go. Peace.

Frankly, you have gone far beyond the facts in your analysis, assuming nuclear devices to be iin the picture without any proof, assuming a dangerous confrontation when in fact, there was just a routine flying exercise very close to the other people's sensitive boundaries, and there was an equally routine precautionary interception flown by that size, just to make sure that it was well understood that defences were alert at all times. Subsequent efforts at proving this, that or the other capability on the part of R&W ring hollow; this is part of the continuing exchange of challenge and response on every armed frontier, and is nothing new.

It is difficult to understand why you are so determined to keep this non-issue in existence.

Did you read the report at all? If yes, then you need to read the report again.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hed-jets-counter-indian-jets.html#post3651276

People don't pay attention to those who just bash one country for sake of bashing. Learn to avoid them and report them. Don't waste time on someone who intended to infuriate some people at the first place by making such statements. Responding in similar fashion just fulfills is actual aim.

You have been on this forum for 3 years, you should have learned it by now. Report or PM a mod and let it go. Peace.

wilco brother ..........

Oh... Indian Vs Bangladesh. India surely win. :P

How can you say that? BAF is totally professional. They take military service as an article of faith. We have the best pilots in the world. This is something natural ' God gifted. M M Alam and Saiful Azam are the best pilots alive today from this part of the world. They are both Bengalees. IAF pilots are low grade. See their poor performance in 1965, 1971 and Kargil.

How can you say that? BAF is totally professional. They take military service as an article of faith. We have the best pilots in the world. This is something natural ' God gifted. M M Alam and Saiful Azam are the best pilots alive today from this part of the world. They are both Bengalees. IAF pilots are low grade. See their poor performance in 1965, 1971 and Kargil.

Then Bangladeshi will win no doubt.

It is worth reading 'Nosy' Haider's views about M. M. Alam's exploits, as hinted at by Kaisar Tufail.

I should think that in 1971 and during Kargil, the IAF did rather well, in Kargil under very difficult circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom