What's new

Beat this Resume...

Really? I don't see them she-male Jews of various colors take each other out, did you? Peace? Did you ever stop? Especially now both Europe and America are compromised? It's Chinese and Russians job to save the world. :agree:

Don't worry, I for one do not take you for another sister SIF - the professional "anti-zionist".

Assuming I know what you mean (I have an idea), let's cut to the chase: barking at Indian-originated members on this Forum is hardly a reputable form of 曲线救国.

It does neither Chinese, nor Indians any good.

It again just makes you look crass, unnecessarily so.

Peace and out.

Really? I don't see them she-male Jews of various colors take each other out, did you? Peace? Did you ever stop? Especially now both Europe and America are compromised? It's Chinese and Russians job to save the world. :agree:

Don't forget the Muslim brother/sisterhood, Africans, Natives, Asians, and the Historical Revisionists! Yes, Europe and US is compromised, but there's still a hellovalot (tens of tens of millions) people who are awake! :flame::)

Don't worry, I for one do not take you for another sister SIF - the professional "anti-zionist".

Assuming I know what you mean (I have an idea), let's cut to the chase: barking at Indian-originated members on this Forum is hardly a reputable form of 曲线救国.

Peace and out.

People will decide whos barking. Shall we let them? :agree:
Peace and in. :agree:

Peace and out.

Thanks for finally (inadvertently) admitting your Indian-origin. It will do good if you take you own advice and stop barking at Chinese-originated members. :) Also, please stop posing as a "Chinese Canadian" it just makes you look crass, unnecessarily so.

Thanks for finally (inadvertently) admitting your Indian-origin. It will do good if you take you own advice and stop barking at Chinese-originated members. :) Also, please stop posing as a "Chinese Canadian" it just makes you look crass, unnecessarily so.

:rofl:

What does "曲线救国" mean you phony?

I give you 30 secs, sister "Pinoy" to explain in English - or 10min tops to explain to me in Chinese.

Better PM your "baby-sq@d" now ... :D It's ticking.

These are from actual resumes:

"Personal: I'm married with 9 children. I don't require prescription drugs.

"I am extremely loyal to my present firm, so please don't let them know of my immediate availability."

"Qualifications: I am a man filled with passion and integrity, and I can act on short notice. I'm a class act and do not come cheap."

"I intentionally omitted my salary history. I've made money and lost money. I've been rich and I've been poor. I prefer being rich."

"Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job."

"Number of dependents: 40."

"Marital Status: Often. Children: Various."

RESUME BLOOPERS

"Here are my qualifications for you to overlook."

REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:

"Responsibility makes me nervous."

"They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. Couldn't work under those conditions."

REASONS FOR LEAVING MY LAST JOB:

"Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as well as cockroaches."

"I was working for my mom until she decided to move."

"The company made me a scapegoat - just like my three previous employers."

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

"While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major sphere of responsibility."

"I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award."

SPECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:

"Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job."

"My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

"I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant."

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

"Donating blood. 14 gallons so far."

Education

"Education: College, August 1880-May 1984."

"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."

"Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."

"I'm a rabid typist."

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation."

These are from actual resumes:

"Personal: I'm married with 9 children. I don't require prescription drugs.

"I am extremely loyal to my present firm, so please don't let them know of my immediate availability."

"Qualifications: I am a man filled with passion and integrity, and I can act on short notice. I'm a class act and do not come cheap."

"I intentionally omitted my salary history. I've made money and lost money. I've been rich and I've been poor. I prefer being rich."

"Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job."

"Number of dependents: 40."

"Marital Status: Often. Children: Various."

RESUME BLOOPERS

"Here are my qualifications for you to overlook."

REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:

"Responsibility makes me nervous."

"They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. Couldn't work under those conditions."

REASONS FOR LEAVING MY LAST JOB:

"Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as well as cockroaches."

"I was working for my mom until she decided to move."

"The company made me a scapegoat - just like my three previous employers."

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

"While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major sphere of responsibility."

"I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award."

SPECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:

"Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job."

"My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

"I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant."

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

"Donating blood. 14 gallons so far."

Education

"Education: College, August 1880-May 1984."

"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."

"Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."

"I'm a rabid typist."

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

You just said "peace and out". You? :tdown:
What does it mean when a Jew say "trust me"? :cheesy:

Alright - professor - guess you are a "敬酒不吃吃罚酒" type. We'll have it your way. Let me get back here just to make something clear to your Yank @ss in China colour. Just because you were an ex-PLA brat doesn't give you any special "caste" privileges - get that into your skull painted in stars and stripes.

You don't war-monger on behalf of the People's Republic - despite whatever army/industry connections you think you have. I don't care for your "being jxxed" out of some net worth by the economic turmoil - you speak only for your own Chimerichicken hawk self, and fellow brigands - but no one else.

In addition, when you hide behind your Yankee colour to "threaten no negotiation" - it makes you nothing but a coward and a disgrace!

If you want to war-monger like a "she-male" - i.e., pretend you have balls, then at least have the courage and decency to give up your Yankee cover instead of :cry: me a river why PRC should bestow on you the favour of "dual citizenship".

Let me make it crystal clear to you as a Chinese Canadian, a member of the overseas diaspora, and a naturalized Canadian citizen: I despise this duplicity.

Pick a master and serve him with some integrity! Lick some boots in earnest - or you are just another Sath, and even she had enough sense of shame to hightail outta here - for now.

On one point it's as clear to me as day now - PRC must not learn from India, where they allow those so-called NRIs to come back to meddle, to "fight Communists" while stuffing their pockets and stroking their egos...

I generally do not publicly "chastise" anyone who bears both PRC flags for it may not be my place and at least they cannot be accused of being hypocrites since they are expected to put the proverbial money where their mouth is and do their own dying should the tragic/heroic time comes.

I don't give a r@t's @ss what you phony "I-don't-know-who-my-daddy-is" patriots - be those hiding behind EU passports, Yankee colours, or any other combos think of me. The worse you curse me the bigger the :azn:.

Tell you what - at the end of the day, if you publicly monger - as long as I see it and have time on my hands, I will call it out. No exceptions (within the boundary set by mods of course).

Let me repeat what I wrote to a certain "boy" who likes to chant "no mercy": I'm not here to make friends.

I suspect neither are you. So why bark the hollow bark so the cravenly can latch onto your sleeve?

And I won't name you comrades one by one as it's contrary to forum policy. But you know who you are - whether hiding behind one banner or two ...

Finally, I would love to see you clutch the hands of our "gentle" sister SIF, an out-and-out fraud around here. It will only make my job easier.

Have it your way, Professor Flunkie. :agree:

Now I am outta here.

P.S., sorry everyone for a temporary derailing of the thread - pls ignore us and carry on. :tup:

Last edited:

Peace and out.
War Professor represents the face of the New China that should be. While you sirs would rather prefer the Old China that was.

Regressing into the past is not going to make you any more secure - for eventually the tide comes your way too.

I wish you would leave our WarProf alone, if you do not agree to what he says.

Peace

War Professor represents the face of the New China that should be. While you sirs would rather prefer the Old China that was.

Regressing into the past is not going to make you any more secure - for eventually the tide comes your way too.

I wish you would leave our WarProf alone, if you do not agree to what he says.

Peace

I think I can see what you are driving at, SeaGull. You see, when chimerichicken hawks start to over-do it, then regardless of old or new china, we are going to let him know.

Keep your professor in line.

Peace.

:cheers:

This is a good start, Jewie.

... only because they are born with good ethnics ...

Who says Jews can't be Jewed?
But considers it a bless, because only when you are Jewed, you will start to behave "normal".

But a Jew who speaks the truth is a dumb Jew.

You really think using "Jews/jewie" (how'bout Jewel, Joo joo :D) six times in less than 200 words make you a professor, uh?

BTW, did I bring Pak into this discussion? It's between myself and the Chimerichicken hawk brigade. Dragging in our Pak hosts won't make you any more "ethnically"-justified.

Look, professor, I might be a :devil: with "poor ethnics" - rest assured I will always call a spade a spade.

And feigning indignation while hiding behind someone's "eyes" is just as despicable as hiding behind your Yankee colour and war-monger - very bad "ethnics" I might add. ;)

Go on, take it up a notch. Talk to me about the Catholic "guilt" like you know something. :smokin:

Last edited:
I think I can see what you are driving at, SeaGull. You see, when chimerichicken hawks start to over-do it, then regardless of old or new china, we are going to let him know.

Keep your professor in line.

Peace.

:cheers:
He is on the Right Line - and I can see it.

Prof do not deviate.

to warproffesor

now my friend on allied thing isnt u who makes everything for whites and heavily depend on them (made in china)
and u mean to say in order to be bhai bhai with u we have to be friend with pakistan(accepting their conditions offcourse) no matter wat they do then sorry forget it then.This allied with china is way more dangerous than the whites for us plus ur markets will eat our domestic industries coz thier products ar way cheap and indian with lot of middleclass and poor people will go for ur products so no profit for our economy hence makes us depend on u-so wat is profit for us its almost losing to u guys strategically on every front now how clever u r

and about defending pakistan on war with india we will see tat when happens

and on nukes who cares how much nuke u have the bottom line is we have nukes and 50-60 looks good to me cause havoc in any part of the world

Sure, why not? But keep in mind, this is my personal opinion.

A. don't attempt Pak regardless of who you are. india or anyone. we will go to war for Pak defence. :agree:
B. we don't care how many nukes India has or if you missiles can reach mars, provided you are not allied. :agree: <===== this means we don't want your land, but we need to get ours back (in the mean time you also have to settle with Pak) :agree:

you are threatening Chinese strategic security by allying with US, China will go to war. On a side note, we don't really need the oil in the south china sea, Vietnam can take all she wants, but we need paracel and spratley to assure our strategic security. :agree:

South China sea, no one else but China.

Lolz man do you think China will risk a war for the benefit of Pakisthan??are you sure about that??Any war between our countries will make all the economic progress go to drain and we will be back where we were a decade before..Are you sure your Government want that??

Personally i think the Chinese government will love to see a war between India and Pakistan because it will help them achieve their goals of weakening the financial sector of India with our any risk involving them..The maximum thing they offer will be sending additional troops to the border to keep up the pressure and giving arms and intelligence to Pakistan.Other that that i cant see Chinese army getting in the fight between India and Pakistan..

There is so much at stake here..despite what the out come is the financial sector is gonna suffer a lot because of a war...So until China dreams of over taking US in economy i don't see China going to have a direct clash with any country ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom