What's new

Beat this Resume...

He's the head of the executive, and he's accountable for what his Attorney General does. That includes responsibility for allowing corrupt cronies to walk away.

What does that have to do with him directly? Are you implying that he was bribed to let him go free?

It was Attorney General Milon Banerji who made it possible for him to go through free by dodging legal process. Hsi legal opinion was used by CBI to withdraw cases.

There was no law under which he could be tried thanks for the incompetence of the legal dept.

UPA says it will free Q of Bofors taint

I appreciate your words. My question is why cant 2.6 billion of us cant think so.

I must admit it was a definite departure from your normal day to day stance here on PDF.

Thanks

You first statement:
Because like your newly found cutie white ally, you are afraid. You have to face the reality, our relationship can be friendly and in peace time basically credit card transations. But whenever you become hostile to Pak, it will become our problems too.

In peace time, we can bhai bhai to make money good for both sides; in matter of life and death, we will trust the future of our souls in the hands of Pakistani, understand better now?

If you engage China with a clandestine motive to undermine Pakistan, you will :hitwall:
If you don't, :tup:

You need to stop your little adventureous honeymoon with US and become non-allied again, after all, non-alliedness is your gentic and in your blood. Or :sniper: :taz:
:agree:

Because like your newly found cutie white ally, you are afraid. You have to face the reality, our relationship can be friendly and in peace time basically credit card transations. But whenever you become hostile to Pak, it will become our problems too.

I am sorry what you mean??? Is it a recent change or it was always been like that??? And also when it will become your problem what will be china's reaction...wage a war against india for daring to be hostile against china's all-weather friend??

In peace time, we can bhai bhai to make money good for both sides; in matter of life and death, we will trust the future of our souls in the hands of Pakistani, understand better now?

Well good for you..Why will india have any problem with that...

If you engage China with a clandestine motive to undermine Pakistan, you will
If you don't,

You need to stop your little adventureous honeymoon with US and become non-allied again, after all, non-alliedness is your gentic and in your blood. Or
So practically you are saying that if India wants good relations with China she should not undermine pakistan and also should not have good relations with US..and then region will have peaceful existence...with China the master of Asia..and pak her great friend and india non-alligned...if the above conditions are not met one cannot have peaceful co-existence..

DId i get all right sir?? or i missed something?? May i ask are you a real war professor because i really liked your solution...wish almighty god should have given us more IQ to understand the genious suggestions...Anyways lets get back to topic...DO you have anything constructive to add about Mr. Manmohan Singh???

He's the head of the executive, and he's accountable for what his Attorney General does. That includes responsibility for allowing corrupt cronies to walk away.

Hey Halaku Khan

Care to elaborate more on this? What as per you he could have done?? As per me this case is nothing but an embarrasment to GOI..we were not able to bring this case to its logical conclusion(remember not even in 5 years of BJP rule)....

I am sorry what you mean??? Is it a recent change or it was always been like that??? And also when it will become your problem what will be china's reaction...wage a war against india for daring to be hostile against china's all-weather friend??

Well good for you..Why will india have any problem with that...

So practically you are saying that if India wants good relations with China she should not undermine pakistan and also should not have good relations with US..and then region will have peaceful existence...with China the master of Asia..and pak her great friend and india non-alligned...if the above conditions are not met one cannot have peaceful co-existence..

DId i get all right sir?? or i missed something?? May i ask are you a real war professor because i really liked your solution...wish almighty god should have given us more IQ to understand the genious suggestions...Anyways lets get back to topic...DO you have anything constructive to add about Mr. Manmohan Singh???

Hey Halaku Khan

Care to elaborate more on this? What as per you he could have done?? As per me this case is nothing but an embarrasment to GOI..we were not able to bring this case to its logical conclusion(remember not even in 5 years of BJP rule)....

Sure, why not? But keep in mind, this is my personal opinion.

A. don't attempt Pak regardless of who you are. india or anyone. we will go to war for Pak defence. :agree:
B. we don't care how many nukes India has or if you missiles can reach mars, provided you are not allied. :agree: <===== this means we don't want your land, but we need to get ours back (in the mean time you also have to settle with Pak) :agree:

you are threatening Chinese strategic security by allying with US, China will go to war. On a side note, we don't really need the oil in the south china sea, Vietnam can take all she wants, but we need paracel and spratley to assure our strategic security. :agree:

South China sea, no one else but China.

Sure, why not? But keep in mind, this is my personal opinion.

A. don't attempt Pak regardless of who you are. india or anyone. we will go to war for Pak defence.
B. we don't care how many nukes India has or if you missiles can reach mars, provided you are not allied. <===== this means we don't want your land, but we need to get ours back (in the mean time you also have to settle with Pak)

you are threatening Chinese strategic security by allying with US, China will go to war. On a side note, we don't really need the oil in the south china sea, Vietnam can take all she wants, but we need paracel and spratley to assure our strategic security.

South China sea, no one else but China.

Got it sir... Thanks for elaborating again but with all due respect i never intented to discuss more with you on this topic..Dont get me wrong but it is off topic..i would love to share my thoughts with you but at the right place..so lets c where we cross each other again.. However i appreciate that you clearly said these are your views even though flawed yet you have the right to have your own opinion...I sincerely hope pragmatic people on both sides india and china should not get indulge into it(i know they wont)..I would say just one thing In diplomacy there is nothing like permanent friend or enemy and that's why all the decisions that states took are looked from short term and long term strategic interests...the very reason china never wage a war against india in 65,71,99...

Got it sir... Thanks for elaborating again but with all due respect i never intented to discuss more with you on this topic..Dont get me wrong but it is off topic..i would love to share my thoughts with you but at the right place..so lets c where we cross each other again.. However i appreciate that you clearly said these are your views even though flawed yet you have the right to have your own opinion...I sincerely hope pragmatic people on both sides india and china should not get indulge into it(i know they wont)..I would say just one thing In diplomacy there is nothing like permanent friend or enemy and that's why all the decisions that states took are looked from short term and long term strategic interests...the very reason china never wage a war against india in 65,71,99...

You are in no position to negotiate with China. We have more nukes, we have more missiles, we will take you out if we have to, and you will never have another chance, ever.

You are in no position to negotiate with China. We have more nukes, we have more missiles, we will take you out if we have to, and you will never have another chance, ever.

You wont give up ..would you :) ... I dont want to sound offensive but i feel pity on such mentallity where people cannot stop bragging about the fact that my dikc is bigger than you...You should be proud of china not because they have more nukes or missiles than Indian but because you are the world second largest economy and going to be number one in our lifetime(hopefully)...Now again lets stop the off topic rant and lets get back to thread...

Just an advice buddy mods in this forum are very strict and do ban people if they keep on indulging in derailing the thread...I dont want to be rude with you so telling you in advance that i will ignore any more off topic comments for you..

Regards
Rajwinder Singh

You wont give up ..would you :) ... I dont want to sound offensive but i feel pity on such mentallity where people cannot stop bragging about the fact that my dikc is bigger than you...You should be proud of china not because they have more nukes or missiles than Indian but because you are the world second largest economy and going to be number one in our lifetime(hopefully)...Now again lets stop the off topic rant and lets get back to thread...

Just an advice buddy mods in this forum are very strict and do ban people if they keep on indulging in derailing the thread...I dont want to be rude with you so telling you in advance that i will ignore any more off topic comments for you..

Regards
Rajwinder Singh

You take what you have to a negotiation table. No? What you doing with all that weapon buying spree? hum? You think I would be delusional enough to sit there and let you have what you want and use on China? If you believe you can sell me some GDP numbers or world status that I have to work for it and you are not paying? If you really believe it, you are a joke and its insulting. :agree:

No regards, absolute zero. :agree:

If you have problems with my post, you take care of it yourself, don't cry for help like a Jew. You have questions, you ask yourself and find your own way, or suck it up, it's not the world's job to take care of you.
:agree:

This kind of "come-back" is indeed beneath you, professor.

It's one thing to strike a "tough" posture through words, it's quite another to look downright silly, crass, bully-ish, and insecure.

IMO, certain kind of net-language and attitude are completely bereft of any rhetorical benefit.

BTW, Uncle doesn't have to "negotiate" with anybody now, does he? Perhaps you had been in America too long.

This kind of "come-back" is indeed beneath you, professor.

It's one thing to strike a "tough" posture through words, it's quite another to look downright silly, crass, bully-ish, and insecure.

IMO, certain kind of net-language and attitude are completely bereft of any rhetorical benefit.

BTW, Uncle doesn't have to "negotiate" with anybody now, does he? Perhaps you had been in America too long.

That is the way of the world, as taught by the 'Chosen Ones'. I once believed in a world where kindness and fairness is rewarded, but that only occurs when all significant parties participate. If someone is not being reasonable with you, if you open yourself up, you will only be taken advantage of. You should know that better than me, Mr. "Chinese Canadian"....:rofl:

That is the way of the world, as taught by the 'Chosen Ones'. I once believed in a world where kindness and fairness is rewarded, but that only occurs when all significant parties participate. If someone is not being reasonable with you, if you open yourself up, you will only be taken advantage of. You should know that better than me, Mr. "Chinese Canadian"....:rofl:

Chosen by who? We are not voting. :rofl:
Sane Europeans and Americans know China is their only chance left.:smokin:

Really? Is it because your Uncle is too busy with them Jews???

You wear "my uncle's" colour, not me. :partay:

On a serious note, I see what you are driving at. A friendly piece of advice - you should at least make an effort to distinguish Jews, Israelis, Likudniks, and other characters.

Peace, professor.

You wear "my uncle's" colour, not me. :partay:

On a serious note, I see what you are driving at. A friendly piece of advice - you should at least make an effort to distinguish Jews, Israelis, Likudniks, and other characters.

Peace, professor.

Really? I don't see them she-male Jews of various colors take each other out, did you? Peace? Did you ever stop? Especially now both Europe and America are compromised? It's Chinese and Russians job to save the world. :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom