What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Quran is directly from Allah's words. And how do we know how accurate haddis is, something what prophet muhahmed said? You should read my mosque example from before about who humans mis interpret it.
Mr Hadees are also very Much Safe and who told you the Quran you have is from God it also came from the mouth of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and MR you can't follow most orders of Quran without following Hadees because their are no method in Quran how to do those actions and even the Quran you have is told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than this is Quran

Mr Hadees are also very Much Safe and who told you the Quran you have is from God it also came from the mouth of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and MR you can't follow most orders of Quran without following Hadees because their are no method in Quran how to do those actions and even the Quran you have is told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW than this is Quran

The Quran's words came from Allah because he sent angel Gabriel. Angel Gabriel then taught muhammed to write even though he didn't know how to from before. What the prophet wrote was from god's orders.

Hadiees was written after prophet died.

I don't know how Pakistani malanas like Zarvan get their analysis of these things from.... Just pathetic. That is why we hate Taliban and Al-Qaeda. They give out false information.:hitwall:

People, there are some who are on Mr. Zarvan's nerves about some muslims here on PDF being liberal. Where the heck is human rights for gods sake?
Now thats more unliking . You are now at your limits of frustration and ready to personal attacks here.. Well ! Cb4 typical mentallity ..You consider yourself saint and trying that people believe in you instead of Sunnah..
Just Shame on you...:bad:

The Quran's words came from Allah because he sent angel Gabriel. Angel Gabriel then taught muhammed to write even though he didn't know how to from before. What the prophet wrote was from god's orders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this shows your lack of Knowledge Mr HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW till his death didn't knew how to read or right Mr go first study Islam before posting Questions here

Now thats more unliking . You are now at your limits of frustration and ready to personal attacks here.. Well ! Cb4 typical mentallity ..You consider yourself saint and trying that people believe in you instead of Sunnah..
Just Shame on you...:bad:

I guess you are still pissed at me from the other thread. Yeah you can start bashing at me just for no reason. You are the one that has a typical uneducated mentality. No one is agreeing with Zarvan apart from you. lOL...

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this shows your lack of Knowledge Mr HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW till his death didn't knew how to read or right Mr go first study Islam before posting Questions here

That is why A. Gabriel taught him first before writing the Quran... LOL...

I guess you are still pissed at me from the other thread. Yeah you can start bashing at me just for no reason. You are the one that has a typical uneducated mentality. No one is agreeing with Zarvan apart form you. lOL...

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

MR Most Muslims agree with me because I like to quote Quran and Sunnah and 99 % believe in Quran and Sunnah both and they love to follow or at least consider it important

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I guess you are still pissed at me from the other thread. Yeah you can start bashing at me just for no reason. You are the one that has a typical uneducated mentality. No one is agreeing with Zarvan apart from you. lOL...

Mr HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW never wrote quran nor did Gibrael MR :hitwall:

MR Most Muslims agree with me because I like to quote Quran and Sunnah and 99 % believe in Quran and Sunnah both and they love to follow or at least consider it important

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Mr HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW never wrote quran nor did Gibrael MR :hitwall:

The quran was there BEFORE mohammed's death. Haddes was wirtten AFTER his death. Can't u see the difference? Ru blind or something??:hit wall: It make sense even if he so called 'saw' it. Why u bring hadees when it not accurate....??

So most muslims agree with you on the beard compulsory ????? lOL...

Hadees are based upon PROPHET S.A.W's acts...Why Islam is said to be the complete code of conduct of life ,Cuz It teach us what ALLAH wants..Cb4 ,Your basic concept lacks ..You have no sense of belief..

The quran was there BEFORE mohammed's death. Haddes was wirtten AFTER his death. Can't u see the difference? Ru blind or something??:hit wall: It make sense even if he so called 'saw' it. Why u bring hadees when it not accurate....??
Mr Hadees was also written in the time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and MR you don't even know who wrote Quran so stop talking Sir go read Islam first both Quran and Hadees were written simultaneously

Mr Hadees was also written in the time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and MR you don't even know who wrote Quran so stop talking Sir go read Islam first both Quran and Hadees were written simultaneously

You were saying that most muslin agree with you right? as stated in your last post.

well let me ask you and we won't troll no more.

Most muslims agree with you on beard compulsory ????? lOL... We should ask women to shave now so they can grown hair as well :rofl:

Cool! another Cb4 philosophy ... Typical uneducated mentality:lol: Man! I well ever support Zarvan...not like you the "bhagoras"
Its people like you who stucked us in the mess of political ,ethinical,tribal containing philosiphies....Thats why every Patriot curse you and you've accepted in last thread that you are a Pakistan Hater and don't having any concept about Patriot..

You were saying that most muslin agree with you right? as stated in your last post.

well let me ask you and we won't troll no more.

Most muslims agree with you on beard compulsory ????? lOL... We should ask women to shave now so they can grown hair as well :rofl:
Sir men is farz for Muslim Men because ever person with common sense to know man have beards not women I don't know about u and if you have some sense and by the way tell me method of Salah or Fasting or Zakat or HAjj only by looking at the Quran :hitwall:

Sir men is farz for Muslim Men because ever person with common sense to know man have beards not women I don't know about u and if you have some sense and by the way tell me method of Salah or Fasting or Zakat or HAjj only by looking at the Quran :hitwall:

So you now you are saying that women can't fast because men can and women can't do jobs because men are supposed to give Zakkat? :pop:

Just answer me Who ordered the collection of Quran in written form first?? and when did it was given first..

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

So you now you are saying that women can't fast because men can and women can't do jobs because men are supposed to give Zakkat? :pop:
Haha Why don't you try to feed milk to your child..? Or you can't do that? can you perform the role of mother..?

MR stop lying I said Bears if part of men not women fasting is compulsory for both men and women and Mr I asked you a question that tell me the complete method Salah Or Fasting or Zakat or Hajj or Jihad only by looking at the Quran and I challenge you will not find it there because it is in Hadees not Quran Quran just gives orders but no detail how to do it

Back
Top Bottom