What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

MR in a hadees HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW I saw many in hell but two have not been shown to me one women who will be wearing clothes still naked and Ulema say it is because she will be getting the worse kind of punishment and in another Hadees HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said a women who doesn't wear right clothes that mean fill the conditions of Hijab will be not able to even smell Jannah air even though it can be feeled from 500 years of walking distance away and their are many Hadees on which HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has clearly said to grow beards to Hijab and Beard are order of Islam and to break them is breaking orders of ALLAH which are sin and believing them not important is kufr

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Sir sin is a sin and it is punishable because you are breaking order of ALLAH and indirectly or directly thinking you know better than ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and by the way Jean and Shirts are no wear close to modesty

I disagree with you in that not growing your beard is a sin. I am a person who shaves. I do not believe that not growing your beard is a sin.

Its not about my understanding its about clear order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and order is that You have full beard that is not problem of any hair like some people have only little beard naturally but otherwise your own hand should be able to grip the hairs of beard

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

under your cheek

Why do talk like you heard him SAW say it directly? If not, then there's uncertainity (and has been for the past 1200 years since bukhari came along)

I don't know how Pakistani malanas like Zarvan get their analysis of these things from.... Just pathetic. That is why we hate Taliban and Al-Qaeda. They give out false information.:hitwall:

People, there are some who are on Mr. Zarvan's nerves about some muslims here on PDF being liberal. Where the heck is human rights for gods sake?

Why do talk like you heard him SAW say it directly? If not, then there's uncertainity (and has been for the past 1200 years since bukhari came along)
Yes it was said by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW directly it was his orders and Imam Bukharis just collected the sayings of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Zarvan man you are being *toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo* strict here. C'mon atleast let Muslims,specially girls,breathe !!!!!!!! Quoting TRILLIONS of hadiths is NO proof. Hadith is a very,very,very detailed scholarship. We have to see the 'context' of Hadith..its application..how early companions interpret it...was Hadith a 'general' command for Muslims or was it for a 'specific' time/place.

Why having a beard is compulsory? ITS NOT ! Our Allah is not THAT small that HE would be unhappy from us just cuz we don't 'look the way HE want us to look' ...If it was that important, God would've said it in Qur'an. So having beards or not isn't any big deal. Also someone posted Hamza's pic and Mashallah man...isn't he looking like a stud !!!! Muslims who want to have beard should have it like that of Hamza's ..Neat and clean which enhance your beauty/looks. Unclean,disorganized and nasty beard does not belong to Muslims..We can cut/trim our body hairs..Don't mix up Sikhism with Islam...

Regarding Hijab...it don't think its that big of a deal. Girls don't become 'bad' just cuz they "expose' their hairs *facepalm*

Dress normally..like many girls do in Pakistan :)

Also pent shirt isn't "modest"? ..Well I guess 'modesty' should be present in our eyes ... Girls wearing pent shirt aren't immodest for heaven's sake !!!!!!!! Also I believe that we should take culture into account..girls wearing pent shirt..tight jeans etc ...ALL THE TIME in Pakistan would definitely be an awkward site (Just like if a girl wears Shalwar Kameez in USA all the time lol) but modesty/immodesty comes from inside....If you are decently dress...you are all right :)

I don't know how Pakistani malanas like Zarvan get their analysis of these things from.... Just pathetic. That is why we hate Taliban and Al-Qaeda. They give out false information.:hitwall:

People, there are some who are on Mr. Zarvan's nerves about some muslims here on PDF being liberal. Where the heck is human rights for gods sake?
Mr I have quoted you clear Hadees if you don't to believe it than your fault but denying Quran and Sunnah is clear Kufr that much I can say sir you have to follow orders of ALLAH and HIS PROPHET SAW if you are Muslims if you are not a Muslim than I am wasting my time

Yes it was said by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW directly it was his orders and Imam Bukharis just collected the sayings of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Just read my 2nd last post, which is at the bottom of page 2. You will get your answer...

Zarvan man you are being *toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo* strict here. C'mon atleast let Muslims,specially girls,breathe !!!!!!!! Quoting TRILLIONS of hadiths is NO proof. Hadith is a very,very,very detailed scholarship. We have to see the 'context' of Hadith..its application..how early companions interpret it...was Hadith a 'general' command for Muslims or was it for a 'specific' time/place.

Why having a beard is compulsory? ITS NOT ! Our Allah is not THAT small that HE would be unhappy from us just cuz we don't 'look the way HE want us to look' ...If it was that important, God would've said it in Qur'an. So having beards or not isn't any big deal. Also someone posted Hamza's pic and Mashallah man...isn't he looking like a stud !!!! Muslims who want to have beard should have it like that of Hamza's ..Neat and clean which enhance your beauty/looks. Unclean,disorganized and nasty beard does not belong to Muslims..We can cut/trim our body hairs..Don't mix up Sikhism with Islam...

Regarding Hijab...it don't think its that big of a deal. Girls don't become 'bad' just cuz they "expose' their hairs *facepalm*

Also pent shirt isn't "modest" ..Well I guess 'modesty' should be present in our eyes ...
MR I quoted you Quran and I quoted you Hadees ask ALLAH not me and Mr ALLAH will be not happy with you if you will not follow orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Girls have to wear Hijab if they don't they are breaking orders of ALLAH according to Quran and Sunnah and that is punishable by hell Sir I can do nothing about it don't play games with ALLAH or don't cry if he destroys you

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Sir Human rights are best which are told By ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW all other so called rights are just fitna and disaster for humanity

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Also pent shirt isn't "modest"? ..Well I guess 'modesty' should be present in our eyes ... Girls wearing pent shirt aren't immodest for heaven's sake !!!!!!!! Also I believe that we should take culture into account..girls wearing pent shirt..tight jeans etc ...ALL THE TIME in Pakistan would definitely be an awkward site (Just like if a girl wears Shalwar Kameez in USA all the time lol) but modesty/immodesty comes from inside....If you are decently dress...you are all right :)
Hijab - a shared responsability - YouTube
Sir listen to this and ask women if they want hell or Hijab ?

Mr I have quoted you clear Hadees if you don't to believe it than your fault but denying Quran and Sunnah is clear Kufr that much I can say sir you have to follow orders of ALLAH and HIS PROPHET SAW if you are Muslims if you are not a Muslim than I am wasting my time

I guess you didn't read my post on page 2. I have all my answers for you once again there about hadith and quran.

If a person like Mosammania from Saudi Arabia rejected you then maybe you should listen to him. After all, all malwais like you are supposed to listen to those types of people.

I disagree with you in that not growing your beard is a sin. I am a person who shaves. I do not believe that not growing your beard is a sin.
Sir go ready my previous posts Sir HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said don't expect ALLAH's mercy and and in another one he said he has nothing to do with me so what else do u expect would be a sin

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I guess you didn't read my post on page 2. I have all my answers for you once again there about hadith and quran.

If a person like Mosammania from Saudi Arabia rejected you then maybe you should listen to him. After all, all malwais like you are supposed to listen to those types of people.
Mr I ask you to first read Quran And Sunnah which I have posted and follow it if you are a Muslim and Mr I give a dam about any Saudi my duty as a Muslim is to follow Quran and Sunnah and Should i Quote you thousands of Arab Molanas what they have tosay about beard Sir if you are a Muslim follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not any arab of today time

Sir go ready my previous posts Sir HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said don't expect ALLAH's mercy and and in another one he said he has nothing to do with me so what else do u expect would be a sin

I guess you are ignoring me again. Don't worry i'll post it here again once more: Tell me what you believe is wrong

So its compulsory to wear a thoap (Arab shalwar kameez) for all muslims because the prophet wore it?:lol: Come to senses dude, how do we know he did in the first place? you're beard example is exactly like this analogy.

Why don't you just follow the quran? Is your God Allah or muhammed? muhammed was an ordinary human like you and me. He gave advice how people should believe in 1 god (monotheism) rather than many gods (polytheism). His whole idea about islam was to connect humans to Allah. Something Christainity and judaism lacked. Unfortunatley people like you don't understand. You guys keep bringing in what Prohphet muhammed did and didn't do. Its sort of like someone saying that i didn't go to the mosque yesterday. If i die the next following day, you might see people spreading news that cb4 (which is not my real name of course) didn't go to the mosque. I would go nuts in the grave yard hearing rumours that are not true. I mean if the mosque was 2 stories big then it maybe that, that person who was spreading rumours was not in the same floor as me.

Try to give me quotes from the quran not from the hadith. . If you reject the Bible then you should reject the Hadith. Both came after each prophet died. Therefore they are not accurate.... Did you know that some leaders of arab tribes made false hadiths so people could be under their control? Its interesting isn't it. I suggest a person should do research on its own and look for what lies the truth.

i wonder sometimes why there are so many imams out there. Shouldn't they be leading in prayers? After all, they are not prophets, and no one told them to give their own advice. In Pakistan, 95% of malwais are uneducated.

I guess you are ignoring me again. Don't worry i'll post it here again once more: Tell me what you believe is wrong

So its compulsory to wear a thoap (Arab shalwar kameez) for all muslims because the prophet wore it?:lol: Come to senses dude, how do we know he did in the first place? you're beard example is exactly like this analogy.

Why don't you just follow the quran? Is your God Allah or muhammed? muhammed was an ordinary human like you and me. He gave advice how people should believe in 1 god (monotheism) rather than many gods (polytheism). His whole idea about islam was to connect humans to Allah. Something Christainity and judaism lacked. Unfortunatley people like you don't understand. You guys keep bringing in what Prohphet muhammed did and didn't do. Its sort of like someone saying that i didn't go to the mosque yesterday. If i die the next following day, you might see people spreading news that cb4 (which is not my real name of course) didn't go to the mosque. I would go nuts in the grave yard hearing rumours that are not true. I mean if the mosque was 2 stories big then it maybe that, that person who was spreading rumours was not in the same floor as me.

Try to give me quotes from the quran not from the hadith. . If you reject the Bible then you should reject the Hadith. Both came after each prophet died. Therefore they are not accurate.... Did you know that some leaders of arab tribes made false hadiths so people could be under their control? Its interesting isn't it. I suggest a person should do research on its own and look for what lies the truth.
MR MUHAMMAD SAW was not an ordinary Human Mr He was PROPHET OF ALLAH and to follow his ways is part of Islam and order of ALLAH and because in Quran ALLAH has said many time follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW clearly Mr if you reject the hadees than I am not going to waste my time talking to a kafir by the way hadees are words of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and came from his mouth not after him Sir and by the way no method of Salah Fasting Zakat Hajj or Jihad and many other orders are not in Quran Sir they are in Hadees

MR MUHAMMAD SAW was not an ordinary Human Mr He was PROPHET OF ALLAH and to follow his ways is part of Islam and order of ALLAH and because in Quran ALLAH has said many time follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW clearly Mr if you reject the hadees than I am not going to waste my time talking to a kafir by the way hadees are words of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and came from his mouth not after him Sir and by the way no method of Salah Fasting Zakat Hajj or Jihad and many other orders are not in Quran Sir they are in Hadees

So there is no difference between you and Christians? :rofl:

Christians believe that Jesus is the 'son of god' meaning, he was not an ordinary human but a prophet, who had god's soul

I think you didn't know this fact....

So there is no difference between you and Christians?

Christians believe that Jesus is the 'son of god' meaning, he was not an ordinary human but a prophet, who had god's soul :rofl:
Now I understand who I am dealing with a person who is pretending to be Muslim HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was human yes he ate and also died and had humans need to but he was safe from and Sin and follow his orders if order of ALLAH and doing against them are kufr we have follow each of his command as a Muslim according to Quran and Sunnah

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

So there is no difference between you and Christians? :rofl:

Christians believe that Jesus is the 'son of god' meaning, he was not an ordinary human but a prophet, who had god's soul

I think you didn't know this fact....
and MR I know this fact first read what is status of PROPHETS in Islam before talking anything

Now I understand who I am dealing with a person who is pretending to be Muslim HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was human yes he ate and also died and had humans need to but he was safe from and Sin and follow his orders if order of ALLAH and doing against them are kufr we have follow each of his command as a Muslim according to Quran and Sunnah

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

and MR I know this fact first read what is status of PROPHETS in Islam before talking anything

Quran is directly from Allah's words. And how do we know how accurate haddis is, something what prophet muhahmed said? You should read my mosque example from before about how humans mis interpret it.

"Its sort of like someone saying that i didn't go to the mosque yesterday. If i die the next following day, you might see people spreading news that cb4 (which is not my real name of course) didn't go to the mosque. I would go nuts in the grave yard hearing rumours that are not true. I mean if the mosque was 2 stories big then it maybe that, that person who was spreading rumours was not in the same floor as me"

Back
Top Bottom