What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Dr. Bilal Philips is an ex-US soldier who came to the Gulf during the Iraq-Kuwait war. He embraced islam after getting moved by the hospitality of the bedouins in the Deserts of Kuwait where he was stationed. After quitting his job in the US army he stayed in Sharjah UAE where he was presenter of an islamic programme in english Language on Sharjah TV for some time.

He was also giving friday sermons in English in a mosque of Sharjah. Many western non-muslims used to come from other emirates to the mosque in Sharjah to hear his sermon. I think he still gives them in the same mosque.

He is no ex-soldier. Have a look at his official website:
Dr. Bilal Philips

Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips is a Jamaican Canadian Islamic Scholar who converted to Islam in the early seventies after journeying politically and intellectually from Christianity to Communism. Shortly after his reversion to Islam, he embarked on a spiritual academic journey to the other side of the world seeking Islamic knowledge. This journey took him to Saudi Arabia where he completed a BA in Islamic studies in Madeenah, and an MA in Islamic Theology in Riyadh, then to the University of Wales, UK, where he completed a PhD in Islamic Theology in the early nineties.

After graduation from Madeenah, Dr Bilal became a teacher of Islamic studies for 10 years in an Islamic High School, Manaret Riyadh, and a lecturer of Arabic and Islamic studies in the American University in Dubai, UAE, for another 10 years. During his 10 years in the UAE, he founded and taught at the Islamic Information Center in Dubai, and during his subsequent 7 years in Qatar he has been an Islamic consultant and lecturer for the Islamic Information wing of Sh. Eid Charity.

Dr Bilal Philips has written, translated and commented on over 50 published books on various Islamic topics. He has also edited and published the 56 book Eemaan Reading Series for children and presented Islamic programs for a number of years on Riyadh Channel 2TV, Sharjah TV for ten years, as well as Peace TV, Huda TV, Islam Channel, UK, and the Deen Show, Chicago, USA.

“There is no time for holidays”, says Bilal Philips, “when you realise how little time there is, and how much work has to be done for Islam.”

In 2002 Dr Philips founded and headed the Islamic studies department of Preston University, Ajman, UAE, and in 2007 he founded and headed the Islamic Studies Academy, Doha, Qatar, while simultaneously launching the Islamic Online University (Islamic Online University) which is currently offering free Islamic courses to over 30,000 registered students from over 177 different countries world wide, and for which he was included in the Jordanian publication, The 500 Most Influential Muslims (rissc.jo/muslim500v-1L.pdf). Dr Bilal subsequently founded and headed, in 2008, the English medium Islamic studies department of Knowledge International University ( | Knowledge International University), who’s Chancellor is Shaikh Dr. ‘Abdur-Rahman ibn ‘Abdil-Azeez Al Sudais and who’s President of the board of trustees is Shaikh ‘Abdul-Azeez ibn ‘Abdullah Al Shaikh, Mufti of Saudi Arabia. More recently, in 2009, Dr Bilal Philips founded and headed the College of Da’wah and Islamic Culture (English Section), Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan, and established and directed Preston International College (Preston International College - Islamic Studies - Islamic Finance - mba) in Chennai, India. In March of this year (2010) Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips launched, for the first time in history, an accredited tuition-free BA in Islamic Studies degree course at the Islamic Online University (bais.islamiconlineuniversity.com).

He is no ex-soldier. Please get your facts right before posting them! Have a look at his official website:
Dr. Bilal Philips

Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips is a Jamaican Canadian Islamic Scholar who converted to Islam in the early seventies after journeying politically and intellectually from Christianity to Communism. Shortly after his reversion to Islam, he embarked on a spiritual academic journey to the other side of the world seeking Islamic knowledge. This journey took him to Saudi Arabia where he completed a BA in Islamic studies in Madeenah, and an MA in Islamic Theology in Riyadh, then to the University of Wales, UK, where he completed a PhD in Islamic Theology in the early nineties.

After graduation from Madeenah, Dr Bilal became a teacher of Islamic studies for 10 years in an Islamic High School, Manaret Riyadh, and a lecturer of Arabic and Islamic studies in the American University in Dubai, UAE, for another 10 years. During his 10 years in the UAE, he founded and taught at the Islamic Information Center in Dubai, and during his subsequent 7 years in Qatar he has been an Islamic consultant and lecturer for the Islamic Information wing of Sh. Eid Charity.

Dr Bilal Philips has written, translated and commented on over 50 published books on various Islamic topics. He has also edited and published the 56 book Eemaan Reading Series for children and presented Islamic programs for a number of years on Riyadh Channel 2TV, Sharjah TV for ten years, as well as Peace TV, Huda TV, Islam Channel, UK, and the Deen Show, Chicago, USA.

“There is no time for holidays”, says Bilal Philips, “when you realise how little time there is, and how much work has to be done for Islam.”

In 2002 Dr Philips founded and headed the Islamic studies department of Preston University, Ajman, UAE, and in 2007 he founded and headed the Islamic Studies Academy, Doha, Qatar, while simultaneously launching the Islamic Online University (Islamic Online University) which is currently offering free Islamic courses to over 30,000 registered students from over 177 different countries world wide, and for which he was included in the Jordanian publication, The 500 Most Influential Muslims (rissc.jo/muslim500v-1L.pdf). Dr Bilal subsequently founded and headed, in 2008, the English medium Islamic studies department of Knowledge International University ( | Knowledge International University), who’s Chancellor is Shaikh Dr. ‘Abdur-Rahman ibn ‘Abdil-Azeez Al Sudais and who’s President of the board of trustees is Shaikh ‘Abdul-Azeez ibn ‘Abdullah Al Shaikh, Mufti of Saudi Arabia. More recently, in 2009, Dr Bilal Philips founded and headed the College of Da’wah and Islamic Culture (English Section), Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan, and established and directed Preston International College (Preston International College - Islamic Studies - Islamic Finance - mba) in Chennai, India. In March of this year (2010) Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips launched, for the first time in history, an accredited tuition-free BA in Islamic Studies degree course at the Islamic Online University (bais.islamiconlineuniversity.com).

Revised my post. Thankyou for correcting me.

Actually i had heard that info from some where i don't remember many years back and posted without confirming.

Revised my post. Thankyou for correcting me.

Actually i had heard that info from some where i don't remember many years back and posted without confirming.

No Problem buddy. Nice to meet you.

Hi,

So what is the big deal with these two issues---there is no bog deal---. The big deal is to provide security---peace and justice and food to the poor and the weak---.

Allah does not need your beard and neither does the Lord need your hijab---. The only thing the main question would be---did you provide jutice and safety to my weak and poor---did you provide them with resources to feed themselves and live a dignified life----.

Stop wasting your time on these useless discussions. They are like tar---where you get your feet stuck and cannot move anywhere.

27013554333778605104034.jpg

j/k :D

Hi,

So what is the big deal with these two issues---there is no bog deal---. The big deal is to provide security---peace and justice and food to the poor and the weak---.

Allah does not need your beard and neither does the Lord need your hijab---. The only thing the main question would be---did you provide jutice and safety to my weak and poor---did you provide them with resources to feed themselves and live a dignified life----.

Stop wasting your time on these useless discussions. They are like tar---where you get your feet stuck and cannot move anywhere.
MR ALLAH will question about beard and as well as Hijab because both are part of Islam and orders of ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

MR ALLAH will question about beard and as well as Hijab because both are part of Islam and orders of ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Where did Prophet/Allah ever "ordered" that ALL Muslims must have beards? Also If a girl doesn't cover her hairs..would she be sent to hell JUST BECAUSE of THAT?! ... I know a girl....very pretty , confident , intelligent and upright Mashallah..Typical Pakistani girl with LOTS of attitude :-)lol:) and she does not wear hijab but she dress nice..like Jean shirt and other type of DECENT dresses ...Is she a "sinner" ? Also is this 'sin' of her THAT important/big that the most merciful lord would 'punish' her just because of THIS?

I am hoping for a rational answer...not an emotional one.

Where did Prophet/Allah ever "ordered" that ALL Muslims must have beards? Also If a girl doesn't cover her hairs..would she be sent to hell JUST BECAUSE of THAT?! ... I know a girl....very pretty , confident , intelligent and upright Mashallah..Typical Pakistani girl with LOTS of attitude :-)lol:) and she does not wear hijab but she dress nice..like Jean shirt and other type of DECENT dresses ...Is she a "sinner" ? Also is this 'sin' of her THAT important/big that the most merciful lord would 'punish' her just because of THIS?

MR in a hadees HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW I saw many in hell but two have not been shown to me one women who will be wearing clothes still naked and Ulema say it is because she will be getting the worse kind of punishment and in another Hadees HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW said a women who doesn't wear right clothes that mean fill the conditions of Hijab will be not able to even smell Jannah air even though it can be feeled from 500 years of walking distance away and their are many Hadees on which HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has clearly said to grow beards to Hijab and Beard are order of Islam and to break them is breaking orders of ALLAH which are sin and believing them not important is kufr

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Sir sin is a sin and it is punishable because you are breaking order of ALLAH and indirectly or directly thinking you know better than ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and by the way Jean and Shirts are no wear close to modesty

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 552: Narrated ‘Aisha R.A:
The believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to attend the Fajr prayer with Allah’s Apostle, and after finishing the prayer they would return to their home and nobody could recognize them because of darkness.

Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam that: “O! Asma when a woman reaches puberty then it is not permissible for her to open any part of her body except this and this, indicating towards his face and his hands.” (Abu Dawood)

Among proofs for the veil in the Sunna are the following authentic hadiths (traditional reports) of the Prophet :

"Ayesha (rad.i-Allahu `anha) reported that Asma’ the daughter of Abu Bakr (rad.i-Allahu `anhu) came to the Messenger of Allah while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said: 'O Asma’! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands." [Abu Dawud]

Ibn Qudama in al-Mughni (1:349) explained that showing the face and hands are a specific dispensation within the general meaning of the hadith "All of the woman’s body is considered her nakedness [to those outside the mahram relationship or her husband]." (al-mar'atu `awra)

`Ayesha (rad.i-Allahu `anha) said: "I used to enter the room where the Messenger of Allah and my father (Abu Bakr) were later buried in without having my garment on me, saying it is only my husband and my father. But when 'Umar ibn Al-Khattab (rad.i-Allahu `anh) was later buried in (the same place), I did not enter the room except that I had my garment on being shy from 'Umar."

The Prophet's specification to Umm Salama that women should also cover their feet in prayer, narrated in the Sunan. This included the feet into the definition of her legal nakedness. "Women who are clothed but (at the same time) naked , turning their heads sideways this way and that like the humps of the camel, shall never enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance."

The jurists have divided woman's nakedness into two categories:

Lesser nakedness (`awra mukhaffafa): the face, hands, head, neck, forearms, feet, torso and back.

Greater nakedness (`awra mughallaza): all of her body except the above parts.

`Ayesha’s (rad.i-Allahu `anha) strictness on the question is a well known saying, "When a woman reaches puberty she must cover whatever her mother and grandmother must cover." A woman's covering (al-khimar) is defined by `Ayesha as "nothing short of what covers both the hair and skin." (innama al-khimaru ma wara al-sha`r wa al-bashar).

Covering the Face

The khimar (pl. khumur) actually refers to the head covering, so that a better translation of 24:31 would be: "and to draw their headcovers (khumurihinna) over their bosoms..." (24:31)

It is essential to understand the two interpretations of the command to "draw their headcovers over" among the women of the Companions and the generation that immediately succeeded them, on which are based the two views of the Four Schools, namely, cover everything or expose only the face and hands:

Some women drew from the top down, some from the sides and over. The result for the first category was to cover the face, while the second category left the face uncovered according to one's own discretion.

Following are two hadiths that illustrate the use of the khimar (face-veil) applied by women Companions of the verse quoted above.

Abu Hurayra gave the following account of his mother's conversion: I came to the Prophet Allah bless and greet him -- weeping one day and said: "O Messenger of Allah, I have been inviting my mother to Islam and she has been refusing. Today I asked her again, and she said something about you which I hated to hear. Ask Allah to guide Abu Hurayra's mother!" Whereupon the Prophet Allah bless and greet him - said: "O Allah! Guide Abu Hurayra's mother." Then I returned home cheered up by the Prophet's Allah bless and greet him - supplication. When I arrived at the door of the house I found it closed. Hearing my footsteps, my mother said: "Abu Hurayra, do not come in yet." I could hear the sound of water. She washed herself and wore her robe (dir') and headcover (khimâr) then she opened the door and said: "Abu Hurayra! I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's servant and messenger!" I returned at once to the Prophet Allah bless and greet him --, weeping for joy, and said to him: "O Messenger of Allah, good news! Allah has answered your request and guided my mother!" He glorified and praised Allah, thanking Him and saying good things. I said: "O Messenger of Allah! Ask Allah that He make me and my mother beloved to his believing servants and that He make them beloved to us." The Prophet Allah bless and greet him - said: "O Allah! Make Your little servant (here meaning Abu Hurayra) and his mother beloved to Your believing servants, and make the believers beloved to the two of them." Not one believer is brought into existence who hears about me without seeing me except he loves me.

Ayesha (rad.i-Allahu `anha) said: "By Allah, I never saw any women better than the women of the Ansar (i.e. the women of Madina) or stronger in their confirmation of Allah's Book! When Sura al-Nur was revealed -- "and to draw their 'khumur' over their bosoms" (24:31) -- their men went back to them reciting to them what Allah had revealed to them, each man reciting it to his wife, daughter, sister, and relative. Not one woman among them remained except she got up on the spot, tore up her waist-wrap and covered herself from head-to-toe (i`jtajarat) with it. They prayed the very next dawn prayer covered from head to toe (mu`tajirat)."

Obligation of Hijab as Stated in Qur'an

{ "O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (jalabib) close round them (when they go abroad)..."} (33:59)

Ibn Rushd in Bidaya al-Mujtahid (1:83) said that this verse has been adduced as proof that no part of a woman's body should be evident to those who are not among the prohibited degrees of relationship (mahram) or her husband. Al-Qurtubi in his commentary on the verse said that the jilbab is the cloak that conceals all of the body including the head.

{ "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms..." (24:31) "…only that which is apparent" } applies to women’s face and hands.

{ "... And when you ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a veil. . ." } (33:53) Al-Qurtubi said in commentary of this verse: "The consensus of Muslims is that the genitals and backside constitute nakedness for men and women, as well as all of woman except her face and hands, but some disagreed about the latter two." This means the consensus of Muslims included them in the definition of her nakedness based on verse 33:59 and the hadith cited below.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

What Islam says About the Beard
From The Shari Length of the Beard by Mufti Afzal Elias, May Allah reward him abundantly, aameen.
Transferred to the web for the benefit of all Muslims by Islam.tc

This pamphlet is to emphasize the importance and the length of the beard. Many Muslims have queried regarding this point. I have also found that people prefer keeping a beard in imitation of what's in vogue rather than that prescribed by Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). A compilation of this nature has become important because the impact of the western way of life seems to be luring unwary Muslims into such a craze that the importance of the beard itself is being doubted and scoffed at.

To those who feel the issue is trivial to worry about, may ALLAH guide him. But to those who genuinely wish to learn and practice what is right, here are sufficient proofs from the Qur'an, Ahadeeth, and learned scholars.

Concerning Adherence to the Sunnah in the Holy Qur'an:

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you." (Quran 4:59)

"O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak)." (Quran 8:20)

"O ye who believe! give your response to Allah and His Messenger, when He calleth you to that which will give you life; and know that Allah cometh in between a man and his heart, and that it is He to Whom ye shall (all) be gathered."(Quran 8:24)

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exempler for him who hopes in Allah and the Final Day, and who remembers Allah." (Quran 33:21)

"What Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (and taken away) from the people of the townships,- belongs to Allah,- to His Messenger and to kindred and orphans, the needy and the wayfarer; in order that it may not (merely) make a circuit between the wealthy among you. So take what the Messenger gives you, and refrain from what he prohibits you. And fear Allah: for Allah is strict in Punishment." (Quran 59:7)

Importance of the Beard in the words of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):

(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "I have no connection iwth one who shaves, shouts and tears his clothing eg. in grief or affication."
- Reported by Abu Darda (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(2) The teachings of Hadhrat Ammar Bin Yaasir, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sayyidina Umar, Abu Hurairah and Jaabir (R.A.), indicate that ALL used to keep beards that were one fist length or more. Hadhrat Jaabir (R.A.) had said: "We used to grow long beards and only during Hajj and Umrah did we trim them to the required length (i.e. fist length)."

(3) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that: "He who imitates the kuffar (non-believers) and dies in that state, he will be raised up with them on the Day of Qiyamat (Judgement)."

(4) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) says: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow)."
- Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 498

(5) "Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) ordered us to trim the moustache closely and spare the beard" says Ibn Umar.
- Muslim, Hadith no. 449

(6) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: "Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 500

(7) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "Trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(8) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah"
- Reported by Ibn Abbas (R.A.) in Tibrabi

(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) used to cut that portion (which exceeds the grip of the hand) of the beard.
- Tirmidhi

The Beard according to the Great Imams of Jurisprudence

Hanafi

Imam Muhammed (R.A.) writes in his book "Kitabul Aathaar" where he relates from Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A.) who relates from Hadhrat Haytham (R.A.) who relates from Ibn Umar (R.A.) that he (Ibn Umar) used to hold his beard in his hand and cut off which was longer. Imam Muhammed (R.A.) says that this is what we follow and this was the decision of Imam Abu Hanifa. Therefore, according to Hanafies, to shorten the beard less than a FIST LENGTH is HARAAM and on this is IJMA (concensus of opinion).

Shafi'i

Imam Shafi (R.A.) in his Kitabul Umm states, "To shave the beard is HARAAM." (Shari Minhaj dar Shara Fasl Aqueeqa).

Maaliki

Shekh Ahmad Nafarawi Maliki in the commentary of Imam Abu Zayed's booklet states, "to shave the beard is without doubt haraam according to all Imams." It is also mention in "Tamheed" which is a commentary of "Muatta" (Sunnan Imam Malik (R.A.)) that to shave the beard is HARAAM and among males the only ones to resort to this practice (of shaving) are the HERMAPHRODITES (persons who possess both male and female features and characteristics).

Hanbali

The Hanbalies in the famous Al-Khanie'a Hanbali Fatawa Kitab state that "to grow the beard is essential and to shave it is HARAAM." Also in the Hanbali Mathab books "Sharahul Muntahaa" and "Sharr Manzoomatul Aadaab", it is stated "The most accepted view is that it is HARAAM (prohibited to shave the beard)."

Also note, according to scholars of Islam: "To shave off the beard is unlawful (haraam) and one who shaves his beard is legally speaking an unrighteous fellow (FASIQ); hence, it is NOT PERMISSIBLE to appoint such a man as an Imam. To say Taraweeh behind such an Imam is MAKRUH-E-TAHRIMI (near prohibition)" (Shami Vol.1, p.523)

The Durre-Mukhtar states: "No one has called it permissible to trim it (the beard) less than FIST-LENGTH as is being done by some westernized Muslims and hermaphrodites." (Vol. 2, p. 155). Also, "It is forbidden (haraam) for a man to cut off another's beard." (Vol. 5, p. 359).

Conclusion

Thus, a Muslim who shaves or shortens his beard is like a hermaphrodite, his Imamate near prohibition, his evidence is not valid, he will not have the right to vote or being voted for. Shaving and shortening the beard is the action of non-believers. Imam Ghazzali (RA) says: "Know that the key to total bliss (Saadah) lies in following the Sunnah and in emulating the life of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) in ALL that issues from him, and in ALL his doings even if it concerns the manner of his eating, rising, sleeping, and speaking. I do say thisin relation to rituals in worship ONLY because ther is no way neglecting the Sunnah reported of him in such matters - but what I say INCLUDES EVERY ASPECT of his daily life." (Kitab al Arbain Addin, Cairo 1344, p. 89). Furthermore, in the Holy Qur'an, Allah told Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to say:

"Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran 3:31)

The daily recitation of a band of angels of Allah is "Holy is the Being who adorned men with beards and women with braids" (Takmela e Bahr al Raiq, Vol. 3, p. 331)

Lastly, Allah Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an: "And when the true believers are called to Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) [to accept and practice the law and commands of Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)] that he may pass judgement upon them, their ONLY reply is 'We hear and obey.' Such men shall surely prosper." (24:51)

THE CALL IS TO GROW A FIST LENGTH BEARD, LET US HEAR AND OBEY TO PROSPER.

Muslims keeping beard is not a problem. But keeping those nasty dirty ones sometimes makes me feel like slapping them. Religious Pakistanis in general honestly are quite unclean. A muslim person should always look clean and neat.

Just compare these 2 pics and see which one you guys think looks better:

304948844_8aafec6d56.jpg

080109-pakistan-blog-hmed1p.standard.jpg

3059_1.jpg

3530133451_8e6468c6a9.jpg

169042_10150101478729577_828359576_5850320_108168_n.jpg

IMO, the 2 last pics show at least a clean and neat beard.

Muslims keeping beard is not a problem. But keeping those nasty dirty ones sometimes makes me feel like slapping them. Pakistanis in general honestly are quite unclean. A muslim person should always look clean and neat.

Just compare these 2 pics and see which one you guys think looks better:

304948844_8aafec6d56.jpg

MR Beard should be according to sunnah and last one is not according to Sunnah Sir

080109-pakistan-blog-hmed1p.standard.jpg

3059_1.jpg

3530133451_8e6468c6a9.jpg

169042_10150101478729577_828359576_5850320_108168_n.jpg

IMO, the 2 last pics show at least a clean and neat beard.
Sir beard should be according to sunnah and the last one is not according to sunnah

What is your understanding of sunnah?
Its not about my understanding its about clear order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and order is that You have full beard that is not problem of any hair like some people have only little beard naturally but otherwise your own hand should be able to grip the hairs of beard

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Its not about my understanding its about clear order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and order is that You have full beard that is not problem of any hair like some people have only little beard naturally but otherwise your own hand should be able to grip the hairs of beard
under your cheek

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

under your cheek

So its compulsory to wear a thoap (Arab shalwar kameez) for all muslims because the prophet wore it? :lol: Come to senses dude, how do we know he did in the first place? you're beard example is exactly like this analogy.

Why don't you just follow the quran? Is your God Allah or muhammed? muhammed was an ordinary human like you and me. He gave advice how people should believe in 1 god (monotheism) rather than many gods (polytheism). His whole idea about islam was to connect humans to Allah. Something Christainity and judaism lacked. Unfortunatley people like you don't understand. You guys keep bringing in what Prohphet muhammed did and didn't do. Its sort of like someone saying that i didn't go to the mosque yesterday. If i die the next following day, you might see people spreading news that cb4 (which is not my real name of course) didn't go to the mosque. I would go nuts in the grave yard hearing rumours that are not true. I mean if the mosque was 2 stories big then it maybe that, that person who was spreading rumours was not in the same floor as me.

Try to give me quotes from the quran not from the hadith. . If you reject the Bible then you should reject the Hadith. Both came after each prophet died. Therefore they are not accurate.... Did you know that some leaders of arab tribes made false hadiths so people could be under their control? Its interesting isn't it. I suggest a person should do research on its own and look for what lies the truth.

Back
Top Bottom