What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

yes or no memorize or not memorized, Quran was during prophets time.
Thanks for reminding me about other caliphates. The caliphates were close to the prophet and it made sense.
In the end Quran is trusted because the caliphates were close to the prophet till the time it had been written.

I still say Haddis is something not part of religion as it was written 200 years after by random people. There is no clear indication how accurate it is. No one should interfere personal life with religion. i.e what muhammed did or didn't do

Now when Zarvan talks about beard being compulsory then i find him no different between sikhs. They too are required to grow beard.. LOL..
Man! Hadith were mostly memorized by Sahaba(R.A) and Caliphates same like Quran... And when most best memorizing Sahaba(R.A) gets Shaheed(Martyred) during Battles.. Then Caliphate of the time ( first and second Caliphate) decided to save Quran and Sunnah in written form...Get your facts correct Cb4 you are just making mess here nothing you proved ... everything you've posted was just a claim just you said that before
Didn't i just say that Quran was written BEFORE Prophet muhammed died.
... Democracy and Democratic culture is pretty dominating in western world can claim anything even about Islam..Put purity remains purity..
I really appriciated Muslim Ulma of Pakistan and India that they really did hard work to save the right Hadith frm people like you for next generation...
Beard is a Sunnah, Caring of beard is compulsory , and If you have a beard then cutting it is a sin..

Submitting to Islam according to the Quran and Sunnah allows one to ensure the best path is made to Paradise. :)

Sir, you don't get bored with religious discussions.

My only and only passion is to spread Islam even if I am killed for it I accept it will full love and I hope I die serving Islam

Just thinking loud here:

There a dozen threads (if not more) on this forum that have absolutely nothing to do with Defence, IF the mods allow maybe we can open a couple of threads on Islam, with topics like "the never ending next life", "Barakats of Halal living", "Recognizing Allah & Shirk", "Your duty towards your fellow man," so on and so forth.

What do you gentlemen think?

Well as i said, there is no Right or Wrong answer in this world....

But earlier you said:
... i said something that was the truth the other day. ...

So is your truth wrong too?!

je ne se pas un Francais. :lol:

But how do you know what others are saying is the truth? Take Zravan's beard topic. Do you actually believe it is compulsory for muslims??

Moi non plus monsieur!

What I believe or opine is immaterial. Same about you. We don't own God and we can't talk neither can we overrule His commands by our judgment.

Look, the thing is, I wouldn't go to a paddy farmer to seek answers to a problem in algebra. Someone shouldn't come to us asking deep fiqh questions. We are not trained in religion yet so love to opine and pass judgments, and that must stop.

One more detail to the 'training' aspect: Islamic scholarship is vast, I mean enormously expansive, and you'll find different opinions about the presence or the size of a man's beard for example. And the beauty is, contradictory opinions are not wrong - they have varying degrees of correctness, of which the judge is Allah, but following either of them is not deemed wrong since they were supposedly all done in sincerity.

My only and only passion is to spread Islam even if I am killed for it I accept it will full love and I hope I die serving Islam

Good for you. Maybe you should go to Afghanistan to convert U.S soldiers if you want peace in the region. LOL.

You seriously are one funny guy. What will you do when the whole world becomes muslim?

Just thinking loud here:

There a dozen threads (if not more) on this forum that have absolutely nothing to do with Defence, IF the mods allow maybe we can open a couple of threads on Islam, with topics like "the never ending next life", "Barakats of Halal living", "Recognizing Allah & Shirk", "Your duty towards your fellow man," so on and so forth.

What do you gentlemen think?
Bro! Nice Idea But then there is a chance that religious discussion gets out of control...
Well I'm really thankful to Cb4 first because of him Zarvan can let himself to share religious knowledge here... I wish to remain Cb4 here a part of PDF so We can give him answers of some question which are raised all around the world .its a better platform to atleast share our views with others ...

But earlier you said:

So is your truth wrong too?!

Moi non plus monsieur!

What I believe or opine is immaterial. Same about you. We don't own God and we can't talk neither can we overrule His commands by our judgment.

Look, the thing is, I wouldn't go to a paddy farmer to seek answers to a problem in algebra. Someone shouldn't come to us asking deep fiqh questions. We are not trained in religion yet so love to opine and pass judgments, and that must stop.

One more detail to the 'training' aspect: Islamic scholarship is vast, I mean enormously expansive, and you'll find different opinions about the presence or the size of a man's beard for example. And the beauty is, contradictory opinions are not wrong - they have varying degrees of correctness, of which the judge is Allah, but following either of them is not deemed wrong since they were supposedly all done in sincerity.

Monsieur, my truth was about Western education better then Eastern education. That was the truth in a different thread. Android K-Zero is pretty pissed at me cuz he was saying the University of Karachi is a good. Briefly, my answer to him was that i know a former vice channeller and the truth was that he was threatened, and hacked. Moreover, if you compare the budget of each university in western countries compare to that of Pakistan, it is like comparing Pakistan's GDP with a private school. In Pakistan is mostly rata bazi while its not on the other side of the globe. The west has lead the world in education whether we like it or not. This is a fact.
So don't confuse my truth from a different thread from a thread that talks about religion. est ce clair?

Thanks for reminding me about other caliphates. The caliphates were close to the prophet and it made sense.
In the end Quran is trusted because the caliphates were close to the prophet till the time it had been written.

That is not the reason at all. Allah claims that this time He will keep his diin sound and free from corruption - "I will preserve it". He has set up people at different times to do some of that work. And do you know that the Quran is not preserved through writing but through memorization?

Yar why are you, with as little knowledge as you have, trying to get into things so beyond our scope? We should learn, selfishly I admit, what is beneficial to us first, e.g. performing the main acts of worship, earning Halal and spreading peace in society; rather than academic discussion without having read even its alphabet.

I still say Haddis is something not part of religion as it was written 200 years after by random people. There is no clear indication how accurate it is. No one should interfere personal life with religion. i.e what muhammed did or didn't do

The Ahaadiith were written by people during the life of Allah's Last messenger, by Abu Huayrah, 3aa2ishah R.A. et al. Some weren't. What do you think the early fuqahaa and muftiyuun used to derive opinions and rulings during the early times? 'Hadiith collection and filtration' into the six+ standard books happened later, but it took either from oral tradition or the written AHadiith. Either way, the way knowledge transmission works is through i3tibaar. You know that word?

And "random people"? Get a life man, seriously.

Monsieur, my truth was about Western education better then Eastern education. That was the truth in a different thread. Android K-Zero is pretty pissed at me cuz he was saying the University of Karachi is a good. Briefly, my answer to him was that i know a former vice channeller a the truth was that he was threatened, and hacked. Moreover, if you compare the budget of each university in western countries compare to that of Pakistan, it is like comparing Pakistan's GDP with a private school.
So don't confuse my truth from a different thread from a thread that talks about religion. est ce clair?
:rofl: Then You picked up me wrong...Well If thats makes you enlightens then I'm glad for you.. Mr see before ... you better need to understand others before..

Monsieur, my truth was about Western education better then Eastern education. ...
Oui c'est bien clair et compris! Merci pour l'avoir éclaircis.

Back
Top Bottom