What's new

BD youths hack 56 Indian sites protesting boarder killings

Though the number of capture may seem gargantuan to you but in reality it is only a negligible sum comparing to the drug being shipped to Bangladesh from India. (Not every single drag dealer can make BSF happy according to their demand of "Bokhra" ;) )

Anyway, it seems you support killing unarmed civilians. You really are BRAVE. Jay HIND !!!

Its drug btw not drag. Phensydyl is meant to be a cough syrup, its Bangladeshis who abuse it to get high. We have no such problem in India, go figure.

On September 5, the police arrested Major Sabbir Ahmed Bipu of Chittagong cantonment on charge of possessing three bottles of Phensedyl in Madhukhali upazila in Faridpur district.

On July 16, Major Reza Shah Mohammad Zillullah of the army engineering corps and his cousin were detained by the police at the western end of Bangabandhu Bridge with at least 780 bottles of smuggled Indian Phensedyl.

Looks like your armed forces are the biggest customer:rolleyes:

Its drug btw not drag. Phensydyl is meant to be a cough syrup, its Bangladeshis who abuse it to get high. We have no such problem in India, go figure.

It seems you Indians can spell Drug very well. No wonder ;)

By the way I can spell Phensedyl (Not Phensydyl... lol... ;) ) as according to you it's ONLY a COUGH SYRUP ;) :P

It seems you Indians can spell Drug very well. No wonder ;)

By the way I can spell Phensedyl (Not Phensydyl... lol... ;) ) as according to you it's ONLY a COUGH SYRUP ;) :P

I couldn't care less, I drink Beer when i need to get drunk not cough syrup:lol:

Ask your Shameless people to stop illegal immigration into India and stay in your own World Class cities of Bangladesh and there would be no killings. Stay away from our territory, India is not Dharamshala.

Why would you need to kill them? If you know they are coming, capture them and send them back to their country. If you cannot stop intrusions, you cannot defend your failure by killing them. No matter what they did, they crossed border illegally not to wage a war against India, but to earn a bread working like every other Indian. If they are armed, you could use your arms against them but if they are not armed, you got to think twice before firing a bullet on somebody who is genuinely non-offensive.

do u like illegal afghans??They come and use our resources and bring crime,loot to our country

According to Guiness Book of World Records, Pakistan holds the largest refugee population in the world (millions of Afghans).. We don't have anything against Afghan refugees living in Pakistan, the only thing that bothers us about Afghans is that some of them live in Pakistan and think of creating "Greater Afghanistan" which either includes Balochistan and NWFP or Durrani Afghanistan which includes whole Pakistan + parts of Iran.. If they stop day dreaming about such mergers, we have nothing against them..

And such mergers are always proposed by Afghan Pashtuns... Afghan Tajiks, Hazaras etc are very much against such mergers, and they don't want any land back from Pakistan.

On the other hand, weren't you guyz saviors of Bangladesh in 1971.. then why does it bothers you guyz that few poor Bangladeshis come to India for work?

Why would you need to kill them? If you know they are coming, capture them and send them back to their country. If you cannot stop intrusions, you cannot defend your failure by killing them. No matter what they did, they crossed border illegally not to wage a war against India, but to earn a bread working like every other Indian. If they are armed, you could use your arms against them but if they are not armed, you got to think twice before firing a bullet on somebody who is genuinely non-offensive.

Most of these killings occur in the middle of the night. Its very hard to tell tell if the person is armed, smuggler, terrorist or just a poor illegal migrant. Trying to apprehend someone in the middle of the night is dangerous for BSF personnel.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/157748-indian-guard-dies-after-bangladesh-border-attack-3.html

BBC News - Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

If you are an illegal migrant who want to eke out a living in India, cross the border duringday time(if you don't want the risk of getting shot at), otherwise don't. Its as simple as that.

I couldn't care less, I drink Beer when i need to get drunk not cough syrup:lol:

You have such an awesome knowledge in cough syrup!!! You should be awarded Nobel in Medicine... :cheesy:

Oh ****, how could I forget to award you the Nobel in Literature for your command in vocabulary... ;)

According to Guiness Book of World Records, Pakistan holds the largest refugee population in the world (millions of Afghans).. We don't have anything against Afghan refugees living in Pakistan, the only thing that bothers us about Afghans is that some of them live in Pakistan and think of creating "Greater Afghanistan" which either includes Balochistan and NWFP or Durrani Afghanistan which includes whole Pakistan + parts of Iran.. If they stop day dreaming about such mergers, we have nothing against them..

And such mergers are always proposed by Afghan Pashtuns... Afghan Tajiks, Hazaras etc are very much against such mergers, and they don't want any land back from Pakistan.

On the other hand, weren't you guyz saviors of Bangladesh in 1971.. then why does it bothers you guyz that few poor Bangladeshis come to India for work?

There is a difference between Refugees and illegal immigrants. Refugees will ultimately return to their home when peace prevails but illegal immigrants are permanent parasites.

Most of these killings occur in the middle of the night. Its very hard to tell tell if the person is armed, smuggler, terrorist or just a poor illegal migrant. Trying to apprehend someone in the middle of the night is dangerous for BSF personnel.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/157748-indian-guard-dies-after-bangladesh-border-attack-3.html

BBC News - Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

If you are an illegal migrant who want to eke out a living in India, cross the border duringday time(if you don't want the risk of getting shot at), otherwise don't. Its as simple as that.

Its not the case the way you are trying to present. Have a look at

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2011/jan/23/india-bangladesh-border-shoot-to-kill-policy

Its not the case the way you are trying to present. Have a look at

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2011/jan/23/india-bangladesh-border-shoot-to-kill-policy

When illegal immigrants gave lots of headache like disturbance-violence, terror-act, fake currency, smuggling etc. there is no bad to shoot them at border because when they once enter in India, it is a quite lengthy process to deport them back.

LOL.. Hacking websites is not a big deal... Almost more than 90% firms in the world are using Cisco Routers and switches in their network, Every cisco Routers are having the default Password "Cisco" most of the users wont change these passwords after deploying that in their network. So hacking such users website is not a big deal and the N/w which is using UDP protocol for transport can also get hacked easily.

Have you ever heard about hacking the servers of Apple, Microsoft.. They are using TCP protocol for N/w Transport, Hacking those servers are not possible without internal support...

People are using UDP Protocol, only to utilize high bandwidth.. Even though they know it can be hacked easily...

Hacking PDF is also not a very big deal, if those passwords are not changed from the default one.. Mods take care before getting any impact.. (First 10 hops purposefully deleted by me,LOL coz i dont want to unreveal my location).

Tracing route to Pakistan Defence [173.199.133.83]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

11 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms if-0-100.tcore1.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.38
.5]
12 137 ms 137 ms 137 ms if-2-2.tcore2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.38.2
]
13 130 ms 130 ms 130 ms if-6-2.tcore1.L78-London.as6453.net [80.231.130.
5]
14 125 ms 125 ms * Vlan704.icore1.LDN-London.as6453.net [80.231.130
.10]
15 126 ms 126 ms 126 ms 195.219.83.102
16 131 ms 131 ms 138 ms ae-52-52.csw2.london1.level3.net [4.69.139.120]

17 132 ms 133 ms 132 ms ae-57-222.ebr2.London1.Level3.net [4.69.153.133]

18 202 ms 202 ms 202 ms ae-44-44.ebr1.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.69.137.78]

19 195 ms 195 ms 195 ms ae-4-4.ebr1.NewYork2.Level3.net [4.69.141.18]
20 200 ms 203 ms 200 ms ae-1-100.ebr2.NewYork2.Level3.net [4.69.135.254]

21 225 ms 224 ms 224 ms ae-2-2.ebr1.Chicago1.Level3.net [4.69.132.65]
22 222 ms 223 ms 222 ms ae-6-6.ebr1.Chicago2.Level3.net [4.69.140.190]
23 221 ms 228 ms 221 ms 4.69.158.137
24 217 ms 218 ms 223 ms WiredTree.edge4.Chicago2.Level3.net [4.28.68.14]

25 214 ms 213 ms 215 ms vl11.dsw2.chi2.wiredtree.com [173.199.135.243]
26 219 ms 218 ms 219 ms host.worlddefencenetwork.com [173.199.133.83]

Trace complete.

HMM.. great... PDF server is in US... Mods why you are keeping the Server in US instead of China???:lol:

Can you guys enter BSF website??

Bangladesh cyber army claiming that they have hacked 10,000 sites + twitter facebook accounts.

They are also claiming that hacker group Anonymous are working with them who hacked cia website some days ago!! Indian hackers hacked 5 bangladeshi govt. Ministry Website..

so people do you still think Bangladeshis and indians are friends? Hasina MMS don't represent us sadly!

Bunch of cowards .... BSF killing Bangladeshis smugglers and illegal immigrants who self-volunteer to be in the danger zone , cross international boundaries , endanger their lives , pay no heed to no warnings , and cry victims when shot.

I say one-shot one-kill policy strictly needed now. No need to waste ammo on these ppl ....

OneShot-Title.jpg

Can you guys enter BSF website??

Bangladesh cyber army claiming that they have hacked 10,000 sites + twitter facebook accounts.

Twitter Facebook account :lol: And they still call them hackers :lol: I have sympathy with them

They are also claiming that hacker group Anonymous are working with them who hacked cia website some days ago!! Indian hackers hacked 5 bangladeshi govt. Ministry Website..

so people do you still think Bangladeshis and indians are friends? Hasina MMS don't represent us sadly!

Good logic for laugh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom